PDA

View Full Version : Bowing out.

MightyMicah
02-21-2012, 07:28 AM
STS community has changed. I've stopped commenting on practically any and every thread posted. Yes I still read many threads but I'm not commenting near as much. Anything I say is generally counted against me in some way. I'm tired of getting slammed for voicing my opinion.

Before I bow out (not quitting just "going silent") I'd like to mention a few things.

1. My pvp ideas have changed. If I see you in the arena, you will be rushed. People take this game waaaay too serious. I know I did. Recently one of my good friends accused me of being a "total butt on the battlefield" after I rushed him and some others. I responded "my best friends rush me back." Since when was rushing a sign that you hate someone? I believe the arena is just that; an arena. You join to fight. One of my prewritten messages says this, "Go Hard! Or Go Home!" chatting is for townes and pve.

2. Hit me up in game! As I said arenas are for fighting, that doesn't mean I'm some grouch who cares about nothing but kdr...just the opposite. I only play this game because I don't wanna leave my friends! And I'd love to meet more friends! Igns: Thmightymicah, Mastermicah, Mightymicah

3. Remember that this is a game. Just because your digital character gets owned in pvp/pve or because your 0 deaths was ruined doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Lighten up and laugh a little! The point is to have fun in each others company. Not to cuss each other out...

4. Be yourself. You know how many people I've talked to who try to act "cool" around me? I don't want "cool" I want someone I can chill with. (and hopefully own in pvp with)

I'm sure that after reading this most people will either ignore it or try to argue against it or whatever...I will not be responding. I hope I don't present a bad image of myself, I just feel like it's time to bow out. Too many people hating on me...

Take care ya'll, and thanks for reading! OH YA. AND HIT ME UP IN GAME! (yes I know I already said that ;)
~MM

Jugernugett
02-21-2012, 07:42 AM
NO don't bow out!

Zenidal
02-21-2012, 07:47 AM
NO don't bow out!

It's MightyMichah's decision to bow out, and I respect that. What he says is true, people do take this game way too seriously. :(

wvhills
02-21-2012, 07:55 AM
I say rush or die. "It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear".
Good luck!

Epic Unicorns!
02-21-2012, 07:57 AM
I agree with everything 100% on this thread. I used to show mercy, but I have come to realize that fighting without mercy is the way it should be. I am sometimes afraid to post things too, just so people don't scream "wrong section," or try to argue when I agree with them. -_-

CowboyJim
02-21-2012, 08:29 AM
If ya can't have fun....it's not playing.

Walkhardd
02-21-2012, 08:31 AM
I dont disagree with anything you said dude. I really hope pvp goes back to the death match style it was intended to be. Hmu me in game. :)

Rare
02-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Hey. Don't stop. Keep it up. Even if people don't agree with you, its still good to voice opinions.

Aikiebo
02-21-2012, 11:00 AM
I always say don't be consumed or controlled by hate. Ignore the hate and if need be the haters.

Sryyoulose
02-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Sigh... I'm now making a prewritten Message: Don't kill me I am innocent! I've only killed 5,000 men do not harm me!

Econodeath
02-22-2012, 09:17 AM

Now thats what I'm talking about

MimeRifle
02-22-2012, 01:39 PM
True Dat!!! Micah - it was nice getting to know you around the holidays hanging in the chatbox! Be well, and I do hope to see you around.

MightyMicah
02-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the support guys! I appreciate it. And don't worry Mime, I'll still be around you just won't notice as much ;)