PDA

View Full Version : Booty Event 2020. Is it worth playing?

Greazemk
07-20-2020, 02:11 AM
Is it worth my time(your time)? (Yes!) In my opinion it's actually not that bad. 

Video link is here -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJeONOy3SI
As i said in the video i ran the event for 3 days and each day i ran for 6 to 8 hours.

How much gold i got from running the event alone? i got 9m with the average of 300% Gold Loot and 36k Booty Bucks (Event Tokens)

In the video i will show you how much gold i got from 36k Booty Bucks (Event Tokens) that is 3 days to be clear. 10x update really helped quite a bit and now they made the event not just for endgame players. Specifically for everyone even the new players, f2p will benefit out of it having a lot of gold like that in just 3 days is a big help for us average players who cant pay for platinum to double or triple our gold income. My point is stop whining that the event sucks and for those who haven't tried the event or invested a lot of time into it why dont you give it a try before the event ends? the event still got 3 days before it ends. thats all!

Thanks for this wonderful event! hope you guys understand what i am saying :biggrin: Goodluck and Stay safe Everyone!

EpicX
07-20-2020, 05:44 AM
This needs to be seen by the whiners. Good thread and that gold from chests was surprising indeed.

Ugauziy
07-20-2020, 10:28 AM
Fr, a ton of people complaining when they just need to grind hard

daronemiguel
07-20-2020, 04:25 PM
grind hard ez gokd

Redjellydonut
07-20-2020, 06:33 PM
I ran yesterday for like 3 hours and made 400k gold so not bad i guess. Its just exhausting and boring because its so repetitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtremez
07-21-2020, 02:34 AM
I ran yesterday for like 3 hours and made 400k gold so not bad i guess. Its just exhausting and boring because its so repetitive

In that same 3 hrs tho I could get a mil in dm or evg but yeah booty isn't THAT bad as others may think still decent considering it's continuously open for players unlike the main gold farming portals...

Greazemk
07-21-2020, 03:02 AM
In that same 3 hrs tho I could get a mil in dm or evg but yeah booty isn't THAT bad as others may think still decent considering it's continuously open for players unlike the main gold farming portals...

correct!

/11

Tahtto123
07-21-2020, 04:35 AM
And i feel like opening lil booty is btr cause more chances unlike legend booty cause 200tok per try and 25 out of 16 i got 10k/12k. And lil booty is like u get 1 per run and it feels like boss drop additional 3k to 5k(i hit them quite often btr than 200 token get 10k). But still its rng hehe unlucky like me btr go for lil imo.

Slothunter
07-22-2020, 01:36 AM
Event is worth for beginners and endgame players can give it a shot when dm and valley are both closed.