PDA

View Full Version : Money making tips?

TacoBell
08-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Im pretty new to Pocket Legends. I just started on July 29th and i was wondering how do you make a lot of gold in this game? I want to buy good equips but the only ones i can afford are from npc's because i need potions.

goatycoady
08-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Sell your pinks;)

Jstizar
08-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Im pretty new to Pocket Legends. I just started on July 29th and i was wondering how do you make a lot of gold in this game? I want to buy good equips but the only ones i can afford are from npc's because i need potions.

I've found that after enough leveling through the campaign money starts to accumulate. I never really worried about getting good equipment until I got to the level cap. Leveling in groups meant it was unnecessary to have the best gear. I would suggest around the AO campaigns you should work on getting the best equipment..but that it just my opinion.

DawnInfinity
08-03-2010, 11:50 PM
You probably won't start accumulating a lot of money until you get higher levels and can hold your own without spamming potions. Liquidate all the common items (whites/greys/oranges/greens) you don't need and sell the purple/pink items for gold. Hit me up in game, and I can help you out by giving you some potions and cash.