PDA

View Full Version : Please make a male rogue and a female warrior

Adrumos
07-20-2020, 10:17 AM
It would be awesome to see or to have those sts, like you can still use the female rogue as a base model for a female warrior, same thing with the male rogue, you can use male warrior as a base model for male rogue. So it would be a little bit easy to make it happen and as for the mage. U can just put a big red lips and a long eyelashes so we have a female mage [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reywin27
07-20-2020, 10:40 AM
+1

Saint Jaffo
07-20-2020, 10:43 AM
Great idea! +1
Hope STS thinks about it

Ugauziy
07-20-2020, 10:47 AM
+1 Everything sounds so cool

conat
07-20-2020, 11:02 AM
For what reason? That would only make devs have to re-design vanity weapons and weaponry for the <male rogue, female war> is a long time and a lot of work that will surely not be recognized ... to think

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Adrumos
07-20-2020, 11:04 AM
For what reason? That would only make devs have to re-design vanity weapons and weaponry for the is a long time and a lot of work that will surely not be recognized ... to think

Like i said, they can use the current rogue and warrior as a base model so that they dont have to do a lot of stuff like example of a female warrior, just imagine a current rogue carrying an axe or an aegis

conat
07-20-2020, 11:10 AM
Like i said, they can use the current rogue and warrior as a base model so that they dont have to do a lot of stuff like example of a female warrior, just imagine a current rogue carrying an axe or an aegis

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkEven so, there are hundreds of vanities, armor, helmets and other things to redesign, a lot of work ... but hey, dreaming costs nothing. -Regards-

Tiger Mike
07-20-2020, 11:26 AM
+1
Or at the very least they should give us more weapons like the Hulk fists that change the normal stance of our characters to something agressive instead of a femenine pose that sticks out the butt lol.

Susanne
07-20-2020, 11:55 AM
There's loads of male vanities for rogue and mage class.
Warriors have a problem looking ok in female vanities, let's face it they do get some stick when they wear a wedding dress.
I did used to care that mage never had a girly face but I'm not bothered now. Gone past it because I asked for years and it never happened.
I hope it happens for those who want it. Good luck.

Adrumos
07-20-2020, 11:58 AM
There's loads of male vanities for rogue and mage class.
Warriors have a problem looking ok in female vanities, let's face it they do get some stick when they wear a wedding dress.
I did used to care that mage never had a girly face but I'm not bothered now. Gone past it because I asked for years and it never happened.
I hope it happens for those who want it. Good luck.

Perhaps if theres a lot of ppl would ask about this then sts is gonna go and have a sitdown conversation about this. Its all about what majority wants

avaunt
07-20-2020, 12:00 PM
+1

But what about mages? atleast theres a male n female human, mages r forever alone :(

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Adrumos
07-20-2020, 12:01 PM
+1

But what about mages? atleast theres a male n female human, mages r forever alone :(

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Well either they can make a red mage or they can just add a red lips and a long eyelashes

Reywin27
07-20-2020, 12:10 PM
For what reason? That would only make devs have to re-design vanity weapons and weaponry for the <male rogue, female war> is a long time and a lot of work that will surely not be recognized ... to think

U don’t have to stress about it,devs run this game so they should change it it’s 2020 not 2010

Adrumos
07-20-2020, 12:13 PM
U don’t have to stress about it,devs run this game so they should change it it’s 2020 not 2010

Yeah specially the current technology that we have right now it should be a little bit easy to make things happen

conat
07-20-2020, 12:19 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWell, I suppose you know more about design tools and platforms than I do ... dreams don't cost anything. I do not have anything more to add.

-Regards-

Saint Jaffo
07-20-2020, 12:25 PM
Lol why so mad because people want a little change? ^

conat
07-20-2020, 12:28 PM
Lol why so mad because people want a little change? ^google translate makes it seem like you're angry ... nothing is further from reality. -Regards- ∆∆

Reywin27
07-20-2020, 12:38 PM
Well, I suppose you know more about design tools and platforms than I do ... dreams don't cost anything. I do not have anything more to add.

-Regards-

I’ve Been a Game master from my other game.2years worth of experienced so I knew how to run a server.But we don’t have to think or make dramas about this,let’s just put all of this to the devs. Let’s just Wait for their comments in regards of this matter.

conat
07-20-2020, 12:51 PM
I’ve Been a Game master from my other game.2years worth of experienced so I knew how to run a server.But we don’t have to think or make dramas about this,let’s just put all of this to the devs. Let’s just Wait for their comments in regards of this matter.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWell, I was referring to a designer or developer as a profession ... but you're right, it's in their hands.
-Regards-

Lawpvp
07-20-2020, 01:14 PM
In other words, make a new mesh and new textures for every rogue and warrior vanity in the game...yah no lol

Roycedamagnet
07-20-2020, 01:29 PM
As much as I would love for this to happen, I don't think it's possible. There's just way too much work and complications behind this from the developer's pov. However, +1 because hell yeah!

Tackled
07-20-2020, 03:55 PM
Genders and diff skin colors have always been a great idea

Jausa
07-20-2020, 07:28 PM
About people saying there are too many vanities to redesign. Well they don't have to release all at once or redesign completely. They could just make a few changes that make the character look more like the opposite gender.
Or just make a few vanities available at the moment for the opposite gender of the class in question. Weapons, skills, mechanics can still be the same. I don't think it would take much work and it would be such a great addition to the game.

Also If we could switch gender ( like real life nowadays [emoji23]) using story tokens then it would be great. A lot of us would appreciate not having to level up and do all that work all over again....

Gamegrog
07-20-2020, 07:48 PM
+1

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

srazman
07-20-2020, 08:23 PM
maybe add new class... orc, ogre etc... :)

Zeasasabila
07-20-2020, 10:54 PM
+1
Agree. so long i have idea about this too, And Other Class.
I hope STS understanding make a player happy for playing in character

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

mortis77
07-20-2020, 11:32 PM
+1

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

HatsuneMiku
07-21-2020, 02:09 AM
To bad only Dark and Star legends were able to get this female/Male option , but i guess sts never expected that AL would get so far.

Still this idea u have is ok, to bad it wont come true,

Adrumos
07-21-2020, 10:00 AM
To bad only Dark and Star legends were able to get this female/Male option , but i guess sts never expected that AL would get so far.

Still this idea u have is ok, to bad it wont come true,

Hopefully sts would do it here in AL but we’ll see

Luckycharmx
07-21-2020, 12:21 PM
+1

Overbear
07-21-2020, 02:42 PM
It would indeed be a lot of work, but if the devs truly love the game they have made, perhaps they would be willing to do it. +1

Luckycharmx
07-21-2020, 05:35 PM
It would indeed be a lot of work, but if the devs truly love the game they have made, perhaps they would be willing to do it. +1

True

Uroad
07-22-2020, 09:14 AM
It would be awesome to see or to have those sts, like you can still use the female rogue as a base model for a female warrior, same thing with the male rogue, you can use male warrior as a base model for male rogue. So it would be a little bit easy to make it happen and as for the mage. U can just put a big red lips and a long eyelashes so we have a female mage [emoji23]

Im not against your thread or anything but i could only imagine Abby in TLOU 2 on “Female Warriors” but +1

XYRRU
07-22-2020, 10:02 AM

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk+1

I liked the concept of us being able to choose the gender of our character, but as conat have mentioned "devs have to re-design" almost everything that has been up to the game.

It would take a serious amount of time, and for what?

Character genders doesn't have that much impact on the overall gameplay.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk