PDA

View Full Version : Woot got a free Razr Maxx

Protank
02-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Just got the new droid Razr for company phone & i know its not the best droid out there

but I'm So stoked I can possibly get on DL sooner!

Don't get me wrong, I love my iPhone 4s but

This droid has bigger screen, lower ping (atm) & doesn't have the crazy apple approvle process.

I'm just geeked. March hurry up! Dl soon oooooyeah baby!

Acyer
02-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Just got the new droid Razr for company phone & i know its not the best droid out there

This droid has bigger screen, lower ping (atm) & doesn't have the crazy apple approvle process.

Bro I have the regular Razr and I will tell you its a beast. Best phone next to the Nexus hands down.

Ardon
02-21-2012, 06:34 PM
The maxx?
Nice. The battery is massive on it.
One of the best phones out there.

Protank
02-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Nice! Great to hear guys!

Rittik
02-23-2012, 06:27 AM

Thus proved

APPLE SUCKS!!! DROID RULES!!!
\m/ (*_*) \m/

~Rik(Rittik)

Protank
02-23-2012, 09:46 AM
^^
iOS vs droid aka apple vs google or however u say it,

Not sure if I can say one is better. Both have it's ups and downs

I pvp better on iPhone but that's probably because I been on it for two years.
I'm sure I could do better on my droid once I get use to the size and placement of things.

Also I forgot having all newb quick chats with new devise
It's funny as hell when somebody says "go" and I say "Hello!" lol

Feke
02-26-2012, 06:04 AM
I'm sure I could do better on my droid once I get use to the size and placement of things.

Try an Xperia Play! :D

Protank
02-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Try an Xperia Play! :D

Is better?

worldpeace
02-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Is better?

If your looking for a gaming phone xperia play is the way to go. I've done lots of research on this phone and no flaws except that some buttons don't work on some games(little variety) but other than that the phone is superb. When running sts like games its very smooth and crisp. Plus the phone has the android market and the verizion market. I seriously recommend this phone for gaming :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Protank
03-04-2012, 10:15 AM
The iPhone 4s plays pl vs Razr Max

For the iPhone, it has more pixels then the Razr even tho the Razr has a bit bigger screen so the game just looks better on iPhone.
It's ezier to tap skills, chat bar, quick chat and item selection on iPhone. The Razr takes more precice tapping and i find myself tapping any icon more then once to make it function. Ping on both devises have great ping. Also there is some kind of glitch with Razr were the chat page stays up on the screen if u pull it up and decide not to type. U can get if off the screen but not just by pressing enter or done. The only advantage to the Razr max is battery life, bigger screen and sts games will be released on it before iPhones.

I'll be playing DL 1st on Razr but when apple approves it I can guarantee you I'll be playing on my iPhone. Sts games just run smoother on iPhone imo.

dugantale
03-04-2012, 10:19 AM
^^
iOS vs droid aka apple vs google or however u say it,

Not sure if I can say one is better. Both have it's ups and downs

Also I forgot having all newb quick chats with new devise
It's funny as hell when somebody says "go" and I say "Hello!" lol

Apples only got one market, you can get many markets on android, android market, amazon market, microsoft market, etc! Goooooo android