PDA

View Full Version : Perm banned (Frank, Ghost Mummy)

Christmaztown
07-21-2020, 11:50 AM
I have been perm banned. No explanation. No email. Nothing whatsoever just straight up perm ban (Ip Ban)

I had ghost mummy and Frankenstein set
Along with tree set and ALOT of old rare items.

Gg
This is why the games dead. Sts don't even explain themselves for perm banning. Not even a email telling me i got perm banned. Like what kind of trash is this.

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-21-2020, 11:52 AM
I have been perm banned. No explanation. No email. Nothing whatsoever just straight up perm ban (Ip Ban)

I had ghost mummy and Frankenstein set
Along with tree set and ALOT of old rare items.

Gg
This is why the games dead. Sts don't even explain themselves for perm banning. Not even a email telling me i got perm banned. Like what kind of trash is this.Drama going to start. Just saying Being an Al youtuber doesnt mean a person becomes special for Spacetime Studios. Every person who gets banned in Game doesnt get pre-notified. You must Email them to ask the reason.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Christmaztown
07-21-2020, 11:55 AM
Drama going to start. Just saying Being an Al youtuber doesnt mean a person becomes special for Spacetime Studios. Every person who gets banned in Game doesnt get pre-notified. You must Email them to ask the reason.

Yes.
I have been perm banned in the past and guess what? Emailed them 7 times asking for explanation throughout 2months and guess what? No response.

I already emailed and guess what? No response.

Menace
07-21-2020, 11:59 AM
Yes.
I have been perm banned in the past and guess what? Emailed them 7 times asking for explanation throughout 2months and guess what? No response.

I already emailed and guess what? No response.How long ago did you get banned

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-21-2020, 12:00 PM
Yes.

I already emailed and guess what? No response.For the Recent Ban they wont answer in some minutes. And if you emailed from the same mail you emailed them 7 times , They wont reply because they probably blocked the email and closed all tickets.

almountajn
07-21-2020, 12:01 PM
Drama going to start. Just saying Being an Al youtuber doesnt mean a person becomes special for Spacetime Studios. Every person who gets banned in Game doesnt get pre-notified. You must Email them to ask the reason.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀIf you start thinking, he might attracted many people on this game. The fact that he was a YouTuber with many subscribers was something that made him special for sts. If you were in his position, you would post here that you got banned and nobody would really care.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Faotblack
07-21-2020, 12:03 PM
Finally some "useful" thread to read.

almountajn
07-21-2020, 12:04 PM
Devs's behavior is bad. If this was a super famous game then it should be easy to get banned. But why now? Everyone has got banned once but why? I think that sts somehow makes profit buy reinstalling the game and that's the reason that they are banning many people in order to start again and reinstall it.

Menace
07-21-2020, 12:07 PM
Yes.

I already emailed and guess what? No response.I'm pretty sure sending an email to support gives you a ticket, sending another will only push you back to the end of the queue. It's no surprise you've heard nothing back after 2 months when you've spammed them with "7 emails".

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

almountajn
07-21-2020, 12:08 PM
I mean, imagine sts banning 10 million people and they reinstall it. They will make double profit of the game!!! (Example)

Flamesofanger
07-21-2020, 12:09 PM
You got various items from a nefarious cheater that goes by the name "Thalorim". You very well know who i'm talking about.

Instead of reporting the cheater and disposing of the items or returning them to the cheater to avoid association with him you kept and sold them.

Thus, you explicitly was involved with an exploitative account and now are facing the repercussions. This is your own doing and you lost your chance to counter it.

I even have evidence. You yourself made many statements in your very own video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYv2RUc4dG8

Just so you know, i'm telling you the exact reason why you got banned.

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-21-2020, 12:11 PM
I mean, imagine sts banning 10 million people and they reinstall it. They will make double profit of the game!!! (Example)

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using TapatalkPlaystore is a big company. They won't be that dumb to give money when someone reinstalls. Imagine some apps are new. Wouldn't they have 1000+ downloads alrdy if this was true. But nah many apps dont even have 100+ downloads.

Flamesofanger
07-21-2020, 12:11 PM
I'm not here to argue with anyone or am i against anyone in this situation.

I'm just clarifying what's going on so people stop throwing mud at the devs.