PDA

View Full Version : Bring back premium character option

Drae12
07-21-2020, 01:32 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200721/9b246c03351ed89375dd793ddc47e0f3.jpg
Im just looking at the old threads and I saw this. I think it would be great if we still have this kind of option for new players.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faotblack
07-21-2020, 01:33 PM
I think there is something like that, but it's not worth it at all.

conat
07-21-2020, 01:56 PM
Bad idea XD

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Titanium
07-21-2020, 06:46 PM
+1

Outfit is quite fire!

Love the idea.

Warriorknown
07-21-2020, 06:52 PM
+1

Outfit is quite fire!

Love the idea.

I have to agree, it is one of the best looking armor sets out there, but i don’t think they will be quite “fire” If every town is filled with them.

Redjellydonut
07-21-2020, 07:37 PM
+1!!!

Hel
07-21-2020, 11:28 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200721/9b246c03351ed89375dd793ddc47e0f3.jpg
Im just looking at the old threads and I saw this. I think it would be great if we still have this kind of option for new players.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1 good ...

Pups
07-22-2020, 12:16 AM
Yo +1

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk

Avaree
07-22-2020, 07:02 AM

What do you guys think?

Being the arcane tabard is account bound, and not a LB item, why not? I would like to have a set on all three of the characters I started playing the game with in 2012.

+1

The balde of shakuras
07-22-2020, 11:41 PM
Would be great to see it again, yet it would make all the players buy this thing then transfer the plat in some forms to other accounts.

Nuties
07-22-2020, 11:51 PM
Cool idea, but you must understand that those old items lose their value (both economic and sentimental speaking) once they return to game.

You won't feel nostalgic anymore and it may become a cmon item that everyone has. And I think that you know how people like to be unique. It's controversial.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-23-2020, 12:01 AM
Cool idea, but you must understand that those old items lose their value (both economic and sentimental speaking) once they return to game.

You won't feel nostalgic anymore and it may become a cmon item that everyone has. And I think that you know how people like to be unique. It's controversial.

I’m surprised this even had positive feedback XC, for sure I though people were going to lite their torches and sharpen their pitch forks.

Personally, a different armor set would be preferable instead of Tabard. Since tabard was only obtainable for a few weeks. So it isn’t a huge loss for people who bought it all those years ago.

Again not against the idea, it would just be more reasonable to have a change in armor.

Nuties
07-23-2020, 12:14 AM
I’m surprised this even had positive feedback XC, for sure I though people were going to lite their torches and sharpen their pitch forks.

Personally, a different armor set would be preferable instead of Tabard. Since tabard was only obtainable for a few weeks. So it isn’t a huge loss for people who bought it all those years ago.

Again not against the idea, it would just be more reasonable to have a change in armor.

Indeed, I thought that was going to see only hate here lol.

I don't think that Tabard back in the streets would bother anyone since no one has it anymore. Ardbeg was the only and last one I saw with that item and it was an age ago!

Correct me if I am wrong, but no players would "lose" money here due the fact that this item doesnt exist in the game now days.

I do like the Original Tabard but no complains if we ever get a recolor, I would like to see a black and yellow version, or white and orange hahaha

THE GOLDEN KING
07-23-2020, 12:21 AM
Indeed, I thought that was going to see only hate here lol.

I don't think that Tabard back in the streets would bother anyone since no one has it anymore. Ardbeg was the only and last one I saw with that item and it was an age ago!

Correct me if I am wrong, but no players would "lose" money here due the fact that this item doesnt exist in the game now days.

Maybe in a different color I’d prefer. Because if they do end up bringing this back I’m sure people wouldn’t stop there and start asking for season 1-3 rare items to come back then lb items and Etc... just my prediction though, I could always be wrong.

On a side note- visit Maarkus’s house he’s got all the goodies there haha. Almost every armor in the game. Including tabard. You could even call him first generation AL player. Not many of those around.

Also to visit his house if you didn’t know type in chat “ /v Maarkus “ and you’ll get transported.

Nuties
07-23-2020, 12:28 AM
Maybe in a different color I’d prefer. Because if they do end up bringing this back I’m sure people wouldn’t stop there and start asking for season 1-3 rare items to come back then lb items and Etc... just my prediction though, I could always be wrong.

On a side note- visit Maarkus’s house he’s got all the goodies there haha. Almost every armor in the game. Including tabard. You could even call him first generation AL player. Not many of those around.

Also to visit his house if you didn’t know type in chat “ /v Maarkus “ and you’ll get transported.

Ok, maybe Maarkus would get a little mad... Lol, thanks for the info! I will visit him for sure!
Edited my reply, I would like new colors too.

Tour of Arlor is bringing back the Jester ones in new colors! So...who knows?! Hahaha