PDA

View Full Version : Looking at Up-to-Date Tournaments in Game

XghostzX
02-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Wouldn't it be neat if in towne, if you could view current tournaments being held through the forums competition tracker? This wouldn't be an option to join or host any tournaments, just a way for players to view the up-to-date brackets in the tournaments. That way, players can also get that urge to participate in more tournaments and check out the Spacetime forums!

Thoughts? :)

fuzzylazer
02-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Perhaps they should show it out in leaderboards?

XghostzX
02-22-2012, 07:58 AM
Perhaps they should show it out in leaderboards?

That would be neat, or I was thinking that an NPC in forest haven could put a list up of names tournaments and then all you have to do is simply click the name of the tournament and it will show you and updated bracket list based on the bracket from these forums.

PatsoeGamer
02-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Town criers are so underused in game...

Sryyoulose
02-22-2012, 01:15 PM
I agree! Alsoooooooooo... I think that there should be a place where people can just talk about pvp! Like another world people can give advise and talk without havin to be killed lol

XghostzX
02-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Town criers are so underused in game...

You know that little news box that people always check if theirs an update? Trust me, if STS put in, "Hey PL community, go and check out the all new PvP tournament NPC in towne" or something like that.

AbsolutePally
02-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Great idea

zeusabe
02-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Agree...there are so many good players out there that can compete, personally, I've PVP'd some players who are better or at par with some of the participants in previous tourneys but aren't given a chance to participate 'cuz they have no clue how...not everyone visits the forums...in fact, only a chunk of the popluation does...there should be an in-game notice about tournaments.

XghostzX
02-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Agree...there are so many good players out there that can compete, personally, I've PVP'd some players who are better or at par with some of the participants in previous tourneys but aren't given a chance to participate 'cuz they have no clue how...not everyone visits the forums...in fact, only a chunk of the popluation does...there should be an in-game notice about tournaments.

Devs are focusing a lot on new games and new content... pvp is just going to have to wait is the whole problem.