PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find the level 15 Artisans recipe?

Lightwhistle
02-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Where can i find the recipe required to create the L.15 Artisans Reinforced Leather? Thanks in advance!

Lightwhistle
02-22-2012, 07:19 AM
Bump help please

Darkfader
02-22-2012, 07:25 AM
These drops everywhere in Forest haven, mostly people farm these in skeleton cult crypts.

Sryyoulose
02-22-2012, 01:19 PM
They also drop in dark forest! It's hard work I've done easily 500+ runs and haven't gotten a single one since I've tried for it (I sold one when I was a noob for 100k) lol but yeah I haven't seen any since just LVL 5 recipes

Lightwhistle
02-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Okay thanks for the info guys!(:

drewcapu
02-22-2012, 02:49 PM
I've done tons of runs in Dark Forest with my various twinks since those recipes came out.
I'm pretty sure the armor recipes do not drop in Dark Forest.
In all campaigns with crafters, the recipes that they craft are only found in the campaign in which they are located.

Stick to Skeleton Cult Crypts as Darkfader suggests and you'll eventually get one.

pocketlegendshq
02-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Where can i find the recipe required to create the L.15 Artisans Reinforced Leather? Thanks in advance!

Level 5-25 maps...

Gluttony
02-22-2012, 05:10 PM
They also drop in dark forest! It's hard work I've done easily 500+ runs and haven't gotten a single one since I've tried for it

Pics or it didn't happen. 500+ runs and not a single one, yet you're positive enough to make the above statement as if it's fact? The sad part is that the OP believes this misinformation and is taking it as fact (enjoy the +rep, which can be removed btw... hint, hint). I imagine that this is a popular misconception due to the fact that the armor is L15, but you have to realize that only Burke can craft these items. Burke is only in FH, so it would stand to reason that only the items would only drop in the prospective map. As everyone has said Skeleton Cult is where I have seen the most drop and it is where most players go to farm them due to the high number of bosses and the chance at a drop from the green fatties too. I have tons of evidence that these recipes drop in FH and only FH, at least until I see proof otherwise.

Level 5-25 maps...

Oh neg rep button, why hast thou forsaken me?!

Nick41324
02-22-2012, 05:25 PM
here is a pic someone posted in the traders market a bit ago. It looks like it dropped from forest haven skeleton crypts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50069-Selling

ninjaduck
02-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Expert Reinforced Leather - recipe LVL 15
Artisans Reinforced Leather - recipe LVL 15

BOTH DROP ONLY IN FOREST HAVEN!

Appleisaac
02-22-2012, 05:51 PM
They also drop in dark forest! It's hard work I've done easily 500+ runs and haven't gotten a single one since I've tried for it (I sold one when I was a noob for 100k) lol but yeah I haven't seen any since just LVL 5 recipes

maybe it was a different recipe? i really dont think they drop in df

Sryyoulose
02-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. 500+ runs and not a single one, yet you're positive enough to make the above statement as if it's fact? The sad part is that the OP believes this misinformation and is taking it as fact (enjoy the +rep, which can be removed btw... hint, hint). I imagine that this is a popular misconception due to the fact that the armor is L15, but you have to realize that only Burke can craft these items. Burke is only in FH, so it would stand to reason that only the items would only drop in the prospective map. As everyone has said Skeleton Cult is where I have seen the most drop and it is where most players go to farm them due to the high number of bosses and the chance at a drop from the green fatties too. I have tons of evidence that these recipes drop in FH and only FH, at least until I see proof otherwise.

Oh neg rep button, why hast thou forsaken me?!

I dont take 500 Pics bro
My drops have included:
Doom Bow
Buwanda staff (x2)
Meat masher
Countless LVL 5 recipes
Though you bluntly accusing me of not doing this is rather rude... And I'm finding this how you blatantly accusing me of NOT doing these runs offends me so please ask before you accuse Next time

Sryyoulose
02-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Sorry for double post however I'm saying Im running in skeletal crypts and yes I was with my friend when a L15 dropped in Dark forest for some noob... Ask: Xxnopainxx, he was with me at the time

Lightwhistle
02-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I think i'll stick to the skeleton crypt, since that seems to be the popular choice. Thanks for the help :D

fuzzylazer
02-23-2012, 03:38 AM
Thanks for the clarification. I think i'll stick to the skeleton crypt, since that seems to be the popular choice. Thanks for the help :D
Great choice, skeleton cult crypts, I think it drops from skeller krunch?

JTZ
02-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Great choice, skeleton cult crypts, I think it drops from skeller krunch?

Drops froms trolls and sometimes the mini bosses there. (you can also get from normal bosses in forest haven) :)