PDA

View Full Version : Preview 7/22/2020 | Party Crasher! Arlor Style (NEW Event!)

Remiem
07-22-2020, 08:18 AM
You Legends thought you could have a house party without a party crasher noticing? Think again!

There's a brand new event in Arcane Legends this week, and we're encouraging you to party hard! But be careful, there's a party crasher lurking in Arlor and he may have his eyes on your rocking shindig if it gets too rowdy.

Here's how the House Party Event works:

Gather 20 or more of your friends and guild mates in your house (guild halls don't count) for a party! You get to decide what to do at this party. :) It's just the number of people that counts.

A realm-wide broadcast message saying "The Party Crasher is looking for a party to crash" will appear a few minutes before "Blotto" spawns!

If you have 20+ people in your house immediately after this message displays (approximately 5 minutes), it's party time! When Blotto the Troll arrives, team up with your party goers to slay the party pooper before he smashes your favorite vase!

Once slain, Blotto has a chance to drop gold and some of the many furniture items he's knicked from other parties. Both hosts and their guests can pick up the loot. These include some brand new items like the Black Arcanite room divider and Blotto's locked crates. These creates have a chance to drop the Deluxe Lounge Coat, Briar Pipe vanities, and Level 76 Arcane Belts!

House owners and their spouses have a chance to loot some additional items from Blotto such as theParty Dance Floor and Titan's Halo disco ball furniture items.

The House Party Event will run for one (1) week starting 7.23, ending on 7.30.

Party hard, Legends! And don't forget to come back here and show us screenshots of your epic parties! We'd love to see.

Drae12
07-22-2020, 10:55 AM
You Legends thought you could have a house party without a party crasher noticing? Think again!

There's a brand new event in Arcane Legends this week, and we're encouraging you to party hard! But be careful, there's a party crasher lurking in Arlor and he may have his eyes on your rocking shindig if it gets too rowdy.

Gather 20 or more of your friends and guild mates in your house (guild halls don't count) for a party! You get to decide what to do at this party. :) It's just the number of people that counts.

Near the top of every hour, you'll see a system message indicating that Blotto the Troll is on the hunt for a party to crash, and you'd better hope it's not yours! ...or do you?

If you have 20+ people in your house when the top of the hour hits, it's party time! When Blotto the Troll arrives, team up with your party goers to slay the party pooper before he smashes your favorite vase!

Once slain, Blotto has a chance to drop gold and some of the many furniture items he's knicked from other parties. Both hosts and their guests can pick up the loot. These include some brand new items like the Black Arcanite room divider and Blotto's Forgotten Lockbox that has the chance to drop the Deluxe Lounge Coat and Briar Pipe vanities.

House owners and their spouses have the chance to loot some additional items, such as Blotto's Housewarming Gift which has all of the items of Blotto's Forgotten Lockbox, with the addition of Level 76 Arcane Belts!

And new Party Dance Floor and Titan's Halo disco ball furniture items.

Party hard, Legends! And don't forget to come back here and show us screenshots of your epic parties! We'd love to see.

First

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 10:55 AM
finally! first?

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 10:58 AM
finally! first?

not first, my bad

Mynzz
07-22-2020, 10:58 AM
Okay Thx ^^

Axalan
07-22-2020, 11:01 AM
so 1 boss per hour? or we get new boss everytime we change houses?

Leikervin
07-22-2020, 11:05 AM
It says every hour,so does it only spawn onve every hour? If yes, thats sad

Nouts
07-22-2020, 11:07 AM
Drop gears for hc?

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

dexish
07-22-2020, 11:07 AM
Will they drop house slots?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
07-22-2020, 11:09 AM
Boss every 1hr that's not good cool looking event but noty to every 1hr

TheMadElf
07-22-2020, 11:10 AM
I hope we have a countdown every hour to be prepared! Sounds fun ty for the new event :)

matthew (flash)
07-22-2020, 11:11 AM
20 ppl isn't that alot ??

Deathlyreaper
07-22-2020, 11:15 AM
I do not like the idea that only the spouse and homeowner can loot the belts. How r u gonna convince 20 ppl to help you and ur spouse loot belts while they don’t even have a chance to loot it. A lot of ppl will want the party at their house and then we won’t have enough ppl.

Willl
07-22-2020, 11:16 AM
Can we drop items for guildhall too? And maybe extend to 400 the maxed gh slots?

Remiem
07-22-2020, 11:16 AM
so 1 boss per hour? or we get new boss everytime we change houses?

Correct, just one per hour in whichever house you're in when the top of the hour hits. :)

Argoub
07-22-2020, 11:20 AM
I do not like the idea that only the spouse and homeowner can loot the belts. How r u gonna convince 20 ppl to help you and ur spouse loot belts while they don’t even have a chance to loot it. A lot of ppl will want the party at their house and then we won’t have enough ppl.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI agree , it will only make everyone wanting to have the party at their house only !

But overall glad to see a new event coming up , good job as always ^^)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Ponen
07-22-2020, 11:20 AM
Can the guests also have a chance to loot new locked .

Purpure
07-22-2020, 11:21 AM
finally an arcane belt for 76, it was time. :p

proc seems fine for evg rogue or speedrunning.

sweeetcakes
07-22-2020, 11:23 AM
omg i have been wanting that boogie floor for ages...thank you sts for the chance to loot it!

Freckert
07-22-2020, 11:26 AM
Woa im hyped with the belt procs.

alchemy
07-22-2020, 11:29 AM
Thank you sts for making another bakwas event.... I feel like quitting now. Started 2013 quitting soon.

PostNoob
07-22-2020, 11:33 AM
Consider shorter spawn times and something for the guests to loot exclusively. With this setup, its like there isn't even an event. Unless the boss drops large amounts of gold(which to the contrary, is getting really boring). Hopefully he has some durability also.

Snowman Is here
07-22-2020, 11:33 AM
Perhaps lower the required amount of people to 5-8 people? I don’t think I’ve ever had 20 friends online at a single time. Let alone every hour.

Agirlnamedbob
07-22-2020, 11:38 AM
Thank you sts for making another bakwas event.... I feel like quitting now. Started 2013 quitting soon.

Its not even out yet, play it before you start whining, or just quit and dont bother, probably the best thing for everyone.

gianthills
07-22-2020, 11:41 AM
I have no friends or guild to play this event ,sad :[

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Ponen
07-22-2020, 11:43 AM
I would really like to have a chance to loot the new lock. Can devs provide equal chance to all to loot new locked

Usubr
07-22-2020, 11:44 AM
I didn't like it very much ...

Nouts
07-22-2020, 11:50 AM
Correct, just one per hour in whichever house you're in when the top of the hour hits. :)drop an item. example - bows, gun, armor, helm ...?

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

gogbollds
07-22-2020, 11:51 AM
Good luck to everyone trying to get 20 people in their own house XD

kulldeepboro
07-22-2020, 11:52 AM

u took my words from my mouth . +++++1111

Laezeo
07-22-2020, 11:53 AM
Ohhh very interesting event !!! However, it seems that the owner and their spouse only benefit in this event. Perhaps you guys could add the locked from the store so everybody can loot the belt and other stuffs.

But overall, it was a fantastic. I really like the vanities and very op furnitures. Can’t wait to see tomorrow. Anyway, let’s party hard people of Arlorian !!! Woooooooo :)

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-22-2020, 11:53 AM
Woah

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Avaree
07-22-2020, 11:57 AM
Perhaps lower the required amount of people to 5-8 people? I don’t think I’ve ever had 20 friends online at a single time. Let alone every hour.
+1

20 People is too big of a number, considering a lot of new people probably have not built a friends list, or don’t have 20 people on line at the same time. Same applies for guilds.

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-22-2020, 11:58 AM
kyaa wooah ? :( . faltu and do number ka event he ..Meri Ship pe boss spawn hoga [emoji23] I would love to see. But yes Many changes are required in order to make it an awesome event. 1 Hour is too much and 20 people also.

Eugeni000
07-22-2020, 11:58 AM
nice.. really good belt!!!

Jtflorencio
07-22-2020, 11:59 AM
who is Jarl :,((((((((((((((((

Nxtd
07-22-2020, 12:00 PM
Buff booty for its last day pleaseeee! :D

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-22-2020, 12:01 PM
Why does the belt proc look so trash?

kulldeepboro
07-22-2020, 12:03 PM
Why does the belt proc look so trash?

its looks trash because it is trash only ...

Nuties
07-22-2020, 12:06 PM
Seems cool!

Can we do the event in the same house every one hour? Ex: Guild Master's House

eelectriccure
07-22-2020, 12:12 PM
Can we use spouse's house even if the spouse isn't on?

Oakmaiden
07-22-2020, 12:13 PM

Agrees, party of four even. I think a lot of ppl are gonna feel excluded from participating.

profmsb
07-22-2020, 12:15 PM
kinda dissapointed...bad event rule...not all got that many friend/guildies..and 1 boss per hour with only owner n spouse of the house can loot additional thing will make,every one wanna be a host in their own house...so,to gather 20 plyer is kinda ridiculous....sorry...just so dissapointed...

arcanefid
07-22-2020, 12:15 PM
Interesting event. Only house owner and the spouse getting a better reward sounds pretty bad though. I'd say change it before it event starts because this doesn't sound good at all.

How am I going to convince 20 people (or 18 if you count me + spouse) to join my house? They would say "why not come to my house instead"?

avaunt
07-22-2020, 12:21 PM
Everyone will want a party at their house cuz they wanna loot Smth..

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
07-22-2020, 12:21 PM
Interesting event. Only house owner and the spouse getting a better reward sounds pretty bad though. I'd say change it before it event starts because this doesn't sound good at all.

How am I going to convince 20 people (or 18 if you count me + spouse) to join my house? They would say "why not come to my house instead"?Exactly and I can see the pm spam from friends to join their house incoming. Then when you join a house others are sad u didnt join theirs and in the end you cant find people to run maps or you end up waiting in someones house all the time XD
Time for a solo grind I guess lol

Natsusempai
07-22-2020, 12:23 PM
Sounds interesting. Guys dont get Toxic it goes just one week. But 5-8 People would be enough and all can get additional loot pls. We are 130 ppl in our guild but at no point 20 at the same time.

Jemstroyer
07-22-2020, 12:23 PM
How about make this in Guild House not player house then 10+Players are required every hour to summon the boss. Change the owner and spouse gettiing the chance to get that extra item. Getting 20 players to join you is hard knowing you and spouse will a chance to get the extra item. Lower the time 30mins or 15mins make it an EVENT. Not just "hey lets release this event and an arcane item so we can earn" your events are getting more focus on plat not in the event itself "thats what i heard from the players that has been loyal to your game for the past years"

Oakmaiden
07-22-2020, 12:24 PM
Trying hard to like this, so much work into it, but yah, 1 boss per hour for entire population seems extremely limited. Then add odds of looting on top..

Pinklips
07-22-2020, 12:26 PM
Event looks exciting but two things I didn't like. 1hr is too much, maybe lower it to 30mins ? And why only host and their spouses have extra advantage ? This shouldn't be bcos now everyone will try to host the party at their own house and since only the host and their spouses will have the most advantage, it will be hard to accumulate 20 people. Pls remove this bias advantage towards host and their spouse..and make it equal for all the 20 players

Cool1t
07-22-2020, 12:26 PM
Will hardcore characters be able to die in the event? Or will it be like the tome or cannons where we can respawn?

MiruZetu
07-22-2020, 12:29 PM
So only house owner can drop arc belt?

*Live*
07-22-2020, 12:35 PM
How much movement speed does belt proc?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Yzorider
07-22-2020, 12:36 PM

Near the top of every hour, you'll see a system message indicating that Blotto the Troll is on the hunt for a party to crash, and you'd better hope it's not yours! ...or do you?

If you have 20+ people in your house when the top of the hour hits, it's party time! When Blotto the Troll arrives, team up with your party goers to slay the party pooper before he smashes your favorite vase!

Once slain, Blotto has a chance to drop gold and some of the many furniture items he's knicked from other parties. Both hosts and their guests can pick up the loot. These include some brand new items like the Black Arcanite room divider and Blotto's Forgotten Lockbox that has the chance to drop the Deluxe Lounge Coat and Briar Pipe vanities.

House owners and their spouses have the chance to loot some additional items, such as Blotto's Housewarming Gift which has all of the items of Blotto's Forgotten Lockbox, with the addition of Level 76 Arcane Belts!

Party hard, Legends! And don't forget to come back here and show us screenshots of your epic parties! We'd love to see. The worst event I've ever experienced in my 5 years of playing .... I throw up from your imagination

Odesláno z mého P027 pomocí Tapatalk

Hasifxxx
07-22-2020, 12:37 PM
The name list at home show will be the hot target for player..time to make a real big party xD

fleogoryal
07-22-2020, 12:38 PM
thats so unfair bro

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-22-2020, 12:39 PM
How much movement speed does belt proc?

+25% (stacking)

discounts
07-22-2020, 12:46 PM
20 is ridiculous

ImRandy
07-22-2020, 12:49 PM
Increase the number of players in a home required to spawn blotto ... let everyone play ... it’s gonna be really “clickish” trying to get in “the group of 20” every hour ... or better yet just make it the home with the most players spawns blotto automatically ... that would be more of a random fun event.

kulldeepboro
07-22-2020, 12:52 PM
Increase the number of players in a home required to spawn blotto ... let everyone play ... it’s gonna be really “clickish” trying to get in “the group of 20” every hour ... or better yet just make it the home with the most players spawns blotto automatically ... that would be more of a random fun event.
u mean decrease. right ?

kulldeepboro
07-22-2020, 12:56 PM
as per my opinion worst scenario which will led by this event is that house owner or his spouse will pay people to come to their house ....same as what people do for lb slots .. rip

Potatogod
07-22-2020, 01:03 PM
I'm pretty disappointed first why is this event hourly that's already a red flag unless it's a world boss where you can join with 100+ people or something second 20 people a house, why the're a lot of people who don't even make friends or are in a good guild with a lot active players (myself included because i only do daily and almost don't communicate and if i make friends those people stop playing after a week) and why make only the house owner available to drop that belt people are greedy the most won't join because they want the belt by themself, like why would someone play a lvl where only 1 or 2 persons get all the good loot while you get max 5k and some house items or something like that, they can make a way better community event than this. This is really weak and sad.

Overbear
07-22-2020, 01:14 PM
STS for the win with another new event! thanks 😘

Fearrr
07-22-2020, 01:19 PM
+25% (stacking)

And 25% Damage Resistance(Damage Reduction?)?

5-8 people would be better instead of 20. And every 30 mins v.s 1 Hour.

I hope this is not some test for whether a future World Boss kind of map is a good idea, because this is not the right way to test this tbh. A Real Map, Random/Team join, with equal drops for everyone is how you would do a test like this.

Anyways I hope some World Boss type Map does happen for future :) .

*Live*
07-22-2020, 01:23 PM
+25% (stacking)Thank you very much

Skolking
07-22-2020, 01:26 PM
+1 world boss will be dope

Kunibertix
07-22-2020, 01:38 PM

I have only 3 friends haha

ranknabz
07-22-2020, 01:39 PM

just a suggestion... 20 pll are ""too much"" and near top hour(?) isnt its too long

Kunibertix
07-22-2020, 01:40 PM
I have only 3 friends haha and no spouse

scarysmerf
07-22-2020, 01:43 PM
That belt is gonna be extremely expensive seeing how rare it is the proc sounds awesome tho.

Deaziyca
07-22-2020, 01:45 PM
Please don't tell me this will last for 2 weeks, i don't have friends

fajaratulnaj
07-22-2020, 01:45 PM
Let devs play with themselves xD i wish i can get 20 player online like 2-3 years ago

Untaught
07-22-2020, 01:52 PM
The worst part is I don't even have a spouse 😭😭😭😭😭

TheMadElf
07-22-2020, 02:02 PM
I hope they change homeowners being only ones to loot good stuff or decrease 20 a bit much.

Deathslament
07-22-2020, 02:14 PM
Oi futumsh what is this tired event, why is it 20 ppl and homeowners and spouse get extra loot

Stephencobear
07-22-2020, 02:15 PM
Here’s what I’d change;

1: make it for both houses and guild halls. It excludes some due to small fl, time zones ect
2: lower the # of ppl needed to spawn. For the same reasons (like waaaay less)
3: the belt should be available for all in the party. Makes no sense to exclude single ppl, and folks will fight to be host.
4: spawn more than once an hour pls
Maybe even have random chance to spawn in a town

Itemstore
07-22-2020, 02:50 PM
Hello all this event sounds fun I do miss the old jarl event what needed energy however this is a interesting concept if anyone needs a house to party at do /visit itemstore or any of the houses on homeshow that way your likely to get into a 20 people + party also would exspect a very large amount of drops considering one drop per hour and we would like it to be worth wile [emoji106] but it is a good idea ovessly there will be some teething at the start of event but I'm sure it will be tweaked as we go along.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

mo3mo3ney
07-22-2020, 02:58 PM

Agree

mo3mo3ney
07-22-2020, 03:03 PM
I want that belt so i dont want to be hosted by someone thats not fair....

Willl
07-22-2020, 03:04 PM
+25% (stacking)

does this maybe means in the racing event we will even use attacks when racing? so it would be so helpful this belt!

Wow sounds op exiting!

Doja
07-22-2020, 03:09 PM
Good work for the past months from sts but this event is just thoughtless of the free-to-play and new players who don't have many friends or even a spouse. if I do manage to have 20 people online how will I convince to join my house? Come on sts I'm sure you guys already thought about this , yet you didn't fix it? What type of event to troll free to play and newbies is this?

Mastah
07-22-2020, 03:19 PM
I think devs will be active for this, so all of the booty we get, I think it's fair that everyone gets a drop belt to join the devs house
And rework time 10-15 min that good

Nxtd
07-22-2020, 03:31 PM
Surprise us on this new event :D Thank you STS!

Marosok
07-22-2020, 03:39 PM
Educated Troll. :cheerful:

P.S: Allow him self heal for every successful hit, so fight can last longer and players will need to dance well with boss on the party to avoid hit.

Nocturnus
07-22-2020, 03:40 PM
Boring .. rip week

Deathlyreaper
07-22-2020, 03:40 PM
how much dmg resistance is given? and does it stack?

CHAOSSS
07-22-2020, 03:58 PM
Oh wow.. i better prepare my frogs for this hahaha

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

conat
07-22-2020, 04:09 PM
what was missing ... a party in the middle of the quarantine.

Nice event
[emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
07-22-2020, 04:36 PM
Here’s what I’d change;

1: make it for both houses and guild halls. It excludes some due to small fl, time zones ect
2: lower the # of ppl needed to spawn. For the same reasons (like waaaay less)
3: the belt should be available for all in the party. Makes no sense to exclude single ppl, and folks will fight to be host.
4: spawn more than once an hour pls
Maybe even have random chance to spawn in a town

+1

anacebela
07-22-2020, 04:38 PM
Lol havent seen 20 ppl ever at guild hall, not ever talk abaut house... rip

Sasamon
07-22-2020, 04:42 PM
Reduce the number of players required or make all couples able to get better loot instead only house's host and fiance would be better.

Uroad
07-22-2020, 05:02 PM
Come on please make the loots fair like how are you gonna encourage 20 people to enter the house when they know that the owner ang their spouse have the possibility to get the great loot.

Cromazid
07-22-2020, 05:20 PM
Happy to see new events being added, also this looks really fun

Susanne
07-22-2020, 05:21 PM
So we get married, invite 20 guests, some monster comes in and tries to steal/smash our furnishings.
We all beat the gate-crashing monster to a pulp and all the stuff he stole from some other poor sod's party we get to keep including as a bonus, maybe a belt but only the married couple gets the chance of a belt?
I've been to some parties in my time but (pardon the pun in advance) this definitely takes the cake.
I'm sorry but I'll give this one a miss. I did do quite a few pirate event runs and need a rest. Looking for twenty guests who'll be willing to stay in my house, let alone getting married in-game isn't possible.

Giesar
07-22-2020, 05:26 PM
I have a question said that house owners and thier spouse like just ppl who have spouse and house will loot? Like if someone don't have spouse can loot too? Pls answer

Giesar
07-22-2020, 05:29 PM
I did just understand now and got disappointed because of this some ppl have no many friends and have no guildmates so what they would do? Sorry but got disappointed cuz that really didn't think this will happen why this? We should make this like someone can do this in his own .... And thanks if will accepting this Greeting Giesar

Sumwon
07-22-2020, 05:38 PM
So we get married, invite 20 guests, some monster comes in and tries to steal/smash our furnishings.
We all beat the gate-crashing monster to a pulp and all the stuff he stole from some other poor sod's party we get to keep including as a bonus, maybe a belt but only the married couple gets the chance of a belt?
I've been to some parties in my time but (pardon the pun in advance) this definitely takes the cake.
I'm sorry but I'll give this one a miss. I did do quite a few pirate event runs and need a rest. Looking for twenty guests who'll be willing to stay in my house, let alone getting married in-game isn't possible.

I whole heartedly agree.

Kaziscate
07-22-2020, 05:54 PM
I think it would be better if he spawned in towns instead of houses.

Susanne
07-22-2020, 06:36 PM
Forgot to add on my previous post, I got used to being alone doing the pirate event. This event needs too many players, so it's from one extreme to the other.
I'm not being disrespectful when I say, I'm sorry but I don't think this event has been thought through properly.

CHAOSSS
07-22-2020, 07:57 PM
Its a locked crate that drops..the belt..by chance..seems that married people r ones who have chance at looting crate..

CHAOSSS
07-22-2020, 07:59 PM
Its a locked crate that drops..the belt..by chance..seems that married people r ones who have chance at looting crate..

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkMaybe i misread idk..i think i read it wrong my bad disregard my post

CHAOSSS
07-22-2020, 08:03 PM
I did just understand now and got disappointed because of this some ppl have no many friends and have no guildmates so what they would do? Sorry but got disappointed cuz that really didn't think this will happen why this? We should make this like someone can do this in his own .... And thanks if will accepting this Greeting GiesarUse homeshow to find homes to go to.. i am unmarried but have a huge house full of frogs.. its gonna be busy.. my house is near the top of Homeshow list. You can access that from windmoore next to windmoore tavern..theres a vendor in front of a tiny house..he has homeshow list..look for Topfrog

CHAOSSS
07-22-2020, 08:08 PM
Use homeshow to find homes to go to.. i am unmarried but have a huge house full of frogs.. its gonna be busy.. my house is near the top of Homeshow list. You can access that from windmoore next to windmoore tavern..theres a vendor in front of a tiny house..he has homeshow list..look for Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkOr you can if you own even a small house go to homeshow list while in your house or a freinds house.. think small house is cheap..i got one for a freind other day for 10k

alfred de vera
07-22-2020, 08:12 PM
so a solo player cant play this event?

tnxs
07-22-2020, 08:42 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCorrect

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

gogbollds
07-22-2020, 08:42 PM
U can but it is kind of pointless since u would have to go to other guest's house and not even have the slightest chance to loot the arcane belt.
So basically u are there to help the house owners get rich not yourself.

gogbollds
07-22-2020, 08:44 PM
so a solo player cant play this event?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hel
07-22-2020, 09:49 PM
This is really fantastic, an event to bring everyone together, but I think it could be at least every 30 minutes or lower, but congratulations, the idea is super good :)

HelcurtAL
07-22-2020, 10:02 PM
Not fair.
How can you convince 20 people xD

Hel
07-22-2020, 10:10 PM
Please show in chat the drops from all :)

trueido
07-22-2020, 10:26 PM
why not making a chance to everyone who participate a fair chance to loot it? not fair when only house owner has a chance to loot it. everybody will want it to happen in their house cause they want the belt which will cause less people to work together especially when its 20 players which is alot of people to convince that you are the one who should get the chance to loot this belt. unfair event

Uroad
07-22-2020, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=alfred de vera;3270591]so a solo player cant play this event?
You just need to find a active guild with a active house

Astronutz
07-23-2020, 12:56 AM

lmfao 100% agree

anacebela
07-23-2020, 01:24 AM
I like the way how sts build this game... first they do somting and only "after it done" they start finaly THINKING and then will come that none stop "hot fixs" rulet.... in ouer conty we will first think 7 time and then cut! GG sts again xD

Mikeitheone
07-23-2020, 01:54 AM
I agree to this

Encryptions
07-23-2020, 02:02 AM
Time to open 20 tabs on my pc and make new accounts and join my house! Jk.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Elichka
07-23-2020, 02:03 AM
It's gonna be interesting when everyone start marrying just about anyone for better chances of loot LOL
It totally make no sense

In all honesty, I love this idea ^-^ (except the conditions for better loot)
Good luck everyone, party hard!

Altheza
07-23-2020, 02:11 AM
This is really fantastic, an event to bring everyone together, but I think it could be at least every 30 minutes or lower, but congratulations, the idea is super good :)

+ 2 for this. 15 minutes would have been better. Staying at my house for 10 mins bores me how much more for an hour and for the visitors hahaha

Maketaca
07-23-2020, 03:47 AM
I have some questions:
1. Does boss double loot elixir work on this boss?
2. If house owner doesnt appear in house, will event boss appear?
3. Only friends and guildmates count or I can join any houses to participate in this event? I think it's easier for me to join top house in arlor home show and wait for bosses.

Elichka
07-23-2020, 04:21 AM
I have another question: - how are you gonna stop people from marrying their own alt toons on other accounts to have bigger chance for loot. Once again, please consider removing the marriage privilege to avoid the possibilities of abuse of this system. Also, please think about the kids that are 12-13-14 years of age, they should not be put into the thoughts to start dating/marrying and possibly be dragged into drama.

Giving the "host" a privilege to loot extra special items is not fair too. Nobody can actually promise they will attend your party if you attended theirs. Maybe limit the drop of special items per boss, instead of giving privileges to hosts/spouses or whatever :) Saying this with all best intentions, apologies if it was said before, don't have time to read 6 pages atm :D

Deaziyca
07-23-2020, 05:09 AM
20 people are way to many, change it to 5 or so, there is no way 19 players will join my house

Hel
07-23-2020, 07:14 AM
20 people are way to many, change it to 5 or so, there is no way 19 players will join my houseEnter in other house, ill do it too :)

Admins please, put hight heal and armor in boss, make it fun, and again.. 1 hour too many to wait for new boss.

Pinklips
07-23-2020, 07:44 AM
Enter in other house, ill do it too :)

Admins please, put hight heal and armor in boss, make it fun, and again.. 1 hour too many to wait for new boss.

We can enter other's houses but than what about the special loot that only the host and the spouse can loot ?

Hel
07-23-2020, 07:54 AM
We can enter other's houses but than what about the special loot that only the host and the spouse can loot ?wow, I hadn’t paid any attention to this part, I was really excited about the event, but it doesn’t make any sense to just drop arcane items for the homeowner and spouse, everyone wants to drop and it’s very difficult to gather 20 people in their houses, in mine point of view, the ideal would be a boss with very large heal and armor to take a while to kill, with a chance to drop for everyone who is in the house and showing in the chat after dying what each one received, that would make a lot more sense for me and it would be a lot more fun, and everyone would have a chance, it would also be nice to have a topic for all put photos killing the boss.

Oakmaiden
07-23-2020, 08:01 AM
If you don’t have a house....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/92d1fcf39e4af216aeaf8745281b4464.jpg
You can enter a house listed in The Home Show. Find a realtor in Windmoor or Outpost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alonehope
07-23-2020, 08:08 AM
question :
Arc Belt 76 will drop or the only chest will drop that including arc belt?

evander16z
07-23-2020, 08:24 AM
bad event.. only house owner and his spouse get the good loots.. how will i join to other party if i know that im not going to loot any just waste my time.. either way how would the house owner invite so many people thinking thats its so many and they know that they dont have good loots.. plus with the 1hr spawn time.. feels like wasting time there.

CocoyMartin
07-23-2020, 08:27 AM
Marry me Ava please.. :(

Pinklips
07-23-2020, 08:57 AM
wow, I hadn’t paid any attention to this part, I was really excited about the event, but it doesn’t make any sense to just drop arcane items for the homeowner and spouse, everyone wants to drop and it’s very difficult to gather 20 people in their houses, in mine point of view, the ideal would be a boss with very large heal and armor to take a while to kill, with a chance to drop for everyone who is in the house and showing in the chat after dying what each one received, that would make a lot more sense for me and it would be a lot more fun, and everyone would have a chance, it would also be nice to have a topic for all put photos killing the boss.

Yes exactly.. Marrying isn't a problem. We can get married to anyone, but why will 20 people come to our party, knowing that they won't loot anything good. Or why we will go to a couple's party, knowing that we can't loot the special items and only the host and spouse will benefit.. It doesn't make sense.. The only way to balance this is to either lower the people to 3 or 4 from 20 or remove the special loot advantage from host,spouse and make it equal for everyone

Oakmaiden
07-23-2020, 09:26 AM
Well it’s been nearly 24 hours since posting, 7 pages of ‘wtf’ from the community. Are there going to be adjustments to party size or loot table?

Cinco
07-23-2020, 09:30 AM
The new Arcane Level 76 belts will be added to the guests' locked crate loot.

TheMadElf
07-23-2020, 09:44 AM
Thanks cinco

Ckash
07-23-2020, 10:01 AM
When will the event start?

Oakmaiden
07-23-2020, 10:02 AM
Half way there.... now about the party size....

Ckash
07-23-2020, 10:03 AM
I'm so interested in seeing 20 plus peeps kill a boss. Sounds cool, gonna start setting alarms for every hour.

Oakmaiden
07-23-2020, 10:09 AM
Does this include unmarried House owners?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/eb6dd3d588231b8b10c0930c4d99f42d.jpg

Cinco
07-23-2020, 10:15 AM
Does this include unmarried House owners?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/eb6dd3d588231b8b10c0930c4d99f42d.jpg

Yes. Home owners do not have to be married to get loot.

kulldeepboro
07-23-2020, 10:30 AM
Yes. Home owners do not have to be married to get loot.

how are you ? 😊

Flamesofanger
07-23-2020, 10:31 AM
The 20 players addition is perfectly fine.

I'm sure you guys know the Arlorian Homeshow feature is a thing right?

jecco
07-23-2020, 11:16 AM
The new Arcane Level 76 belts will be added to the guests' locked crate loot.

Woot woot!’ Thanks cinco!

Callmelover
07-23-2020, 11:29 AM
Nice event.
But the timer should be shown.

Alfabeast
07-23-2020, 12:11 PM
Poke

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

jecco
07-23-2020, 12:16 PM
Nice event.
But the timer should be shown.

+1 agreed

marsu4u
07-23-2020, 12:52 PM
[CENTER][SUP]Once slain, Blotto has a chance to drop gold and some of the many furniture items he's knicked from other parties.

When you guys say items he has knicked from other parties, this is just flavor text, like he doesn't actually steal stuff in your house right?

jecco
07-23-2020, 12:53 PM
When you guys say items he has knicked from other parties, this is just flavor text, like he doesn't actually steal stuff in your house right?

What i was thinking too.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Itemstore
07-23-2020, 12:54 PM
Helll nooooo if that's the way everyone's getting kicked outa my house

Marosok
07-23-2020, 01:49 PM
SO gold loot is not working on boss? And boss spawn only on certain time in all 20p houses, so when i kill him in one house, i cant jump to another and kill boss there? Ty

Nxtd
07-23-2020, 01:49 PM
Idk but 1hr isnt too much to wait? :D but yea we supposed to deal with it.

Giaz Doom
07-23-2020, 02:01 PM
Event of the my dreams.......

congpheng1353
07-23-2020, 02:06 PM
Kinda sad we can't loot disco ball house owners are lucky to have 20 and more people easy gold

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Eugeni000
07-23-2020, 02:36 PM
isn't it 20+ people a bit too much for a requirement for a boss to raid? how about those players doesn't have a guild or friends that much? :/

Cactus
07-23-2020, 02:39 PM

Blotto Party Crasher first kill 0.0

Cinco
07-23-2020, 02:39 PM
isn't it 20+ people a bit too much for a requirement for a boss to raid? how about those players doesn't have a guild or friends that much? :/

The Home Show is a good alternative for this case.

Cactus
07-23-2020, 03:00 PM

second kill O.O

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-23-2020, 03:05 PM
The Home Show is a good alternative for this case.But houses get reserved and full

Oakmaiden
07-23-2020, 05:02 PM
But houses get reserved and full

Scroll further down the list, my house had 2 slots available last round.

kronfeld
07-23-2020, 05:47 PM

Fearrr
07-23-2020, 05:54 PM
I don't think thie has been asked yet. Does Gold Loot and Luck effect Boss Drops in this event? I haven't seen any Reroll Messages as of yet.

Fearrr
07-23-2020, 06:08 PM
I don't think thie has been asked yet. Does Gold Loot and Luck effect Boss Drops in this event? I haven't seen any Reroll Messages as of yet.

Edit: *This*

Jiyeon
07-23-2020, 06:30 PM
yey finally this event arrived 😍

congpheng1353
07-23-2020, 06:43 PM
It fair that most owners of their house probably gotten 10m and more today

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jemstroyer
07-23-2020, 07:19 PM
Whats the maintenance about?

williams007
07-23-2020, 07:21 PM
New events always good, thanks sts for favoring us fun, regardless of what they are saying I liked it.

Yureadingthis
07-23-2020, 07:22 PM
No ipdate on maintenance

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Hel
07-23-2020, 07:22 PM
Any news about update ?

Yureadingthis
07-23-2020, 07:24 PM
How long is this update were kissing an hour for next wave event @Futumsh

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Alfabeast
07-23-2020, 07:26 PM
If anyone is having a hard time finding a house to crash
Myself and our officers have spots
If im full try
Topfrog
Capeo
Reehop
Oakmaiden
Im sure we can find a spot, and all arlorians are welcome

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

tnxs
07-23-2020, 07:29 PM
If anyone is having a hard time finding a house to crash
Myself and our officers have spots
If im full try
Topfrog
Capeo
Reehop
Oakmaiden
Im sure we can find a spot, and all arlorians are welcome

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalkthanks bro

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-23-2020, 07:43 PM
The update has no relation to the event - dealing with changes on apple's backend that broke IAP.

Ikosevy
07-23-2020, 08:45 PM
This is unfair because only the owner house and spouse get good stuff.
Its look like we help visit the owner house and make he rich.

Enicaanaj
07-23-2020, 08:52 PM
Hard event but good looting item

Four
07-24-2020, 12:00 AM
Ahate house available for everyone.

anacebela
07-24-2020, 01:43 AM
Omg lol first 3 hous in the list is full cant join and other houses not ever near 20 ppl.... bigest rip event ever!!!! goood job STS...

Marosok
07-24-2020, 03:31 AM
-1 for this event.

Fair for everyone next time. Thanks

Yes, i skip this one.

Itemstore
07-24-2020, 03:54 AM
I would love to know if jarl event will be comeing next or if that event is no more and this is it's replacement I really would love to know as great having new house items but I loved the old jarl event what needed energy also :3 can we please please please please get a boogie vanity set for Halloween I mean STS this is your chance you have given players the dance floor only thing what's missing is boogie come on guys you know it's a insane idea a boogie vanity would be op please let me know on thought

Jemstroyer
07-24-2020, 04:07 AM
Event is fun. But please FAIR DROP FOR EVERYONE WHO JOINS IN YOUR HOUSE. I looted 2 Halos already and I'm willing to donate it when its sold to my guildies they help me fill my house to 20+ players but for random players I invited I feel bad for them if they wont get the chance to loot Halo and Dance floor.

anacebela
07-24-2020, 04:31 AM
the event idea is cool that ''ppl shows they houses and should be fun call friends in ur house'' but true is that the event realization is big big big flop!!!

anacebela
07-24-2020, 04:40 AM
the event idea is cool that ''ppl shows they houses and should be fun call friends in ur house'' but true is that the event realization is big big big flop!!!

it should be something like that; 4-10 ppl party (not 20ppl), all in the party have same chance for the drop (not only host and ''wife''), one house can get only one troll in 24h then ppl will move each other house and check they house i think thats was the idea here at start and not only afking 24/7 in 3 fisrt house on the ''show list'...

i should get wage for helping sts making this game bather, cos u guys in sts make ur job very bad !!!! xDDD

Anehazaz
07-24-2020, 05:50 AM
-1 for this event.

Fair for everyone next time. Thanks

Yes, i skip this one.
+1 and nothing else to add

Anehazaz
07-24-2020, 05:52 AM
The update has no relation to the event - dealing with changes on apple's backend that broke IAP.
@@ hope you fixed their backend!

Inu
07-24-2020, 07:20 AM
Let’s quarantine ourself and wait for the bosses that appear in houses.

Oakmaiden
07-24-2020, 07:53 AM
Mkay I waited and played, well mostly waited for ppl or looked for an open house. 20 ppl still too many imo and 5 min to get em together too short. For an ugly wall piece that doesn’t match any house. The gold drops are uninteresting to me. The idea of getting ppl together was nice but everyone is competing to host and as I said before many are feeling left out.

Pinklips
07-24-2020, 09:05 AM
Only those people who are extremely popular and whose house are in the first list of the armor home show, they gain the most from this event. While house owner and spouses made millions by looting dance floor and halo, the guests looted only those chests and the arcanite walls, which are cheap af..Totally unfair according to me.. The bloto crates were selling for some decent price but now even those have become cheap like only around 50k.. Why not add a very very small (0.00001) chance to loot the arcane belt or one of those vanities directly from boss ? That will motivate us to keep doing the event

Anehazaz
07-24-2020, 09:59 AM
Only those people who are extremely popular and whose house are in the first list of the armor home show, they gain the most from this event. While house owner and spouses made millions by looting dance floor and halo, the guests looted only those chests and the arcanite walls, which are cheap af..Totally unfair according to me.. The bloto crates were selling for some decent price but now even those have become cheap like only around 50k.. Why not add a very very small (0.00001) chance to loot the arcane belt or one of those vanities directly from boss ? That will motivate us to keep doing the event
would like better odds for belt if it dropped tbh :p

xxsayxx
07-24-2020, 12:25 PM
Lets use plats [emoji19]

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Kilenimsong
07-24-2020, 12:46 PM
Make the rich people richer. Only the rich people gets people on their house and loot the stuff.

Ultionis
07-24-2020, 04:04 PM
A few suggestion.

1. Lower minimum to spawn to 8 or 10 people. This way more can participate.

2. Increase amount of gold drop and item drops the more people who join. Incentive to invite more people.

3. Allow all present a chance at the good loot.

4. Reduce spawn time to every 20 or 30 minutes.

5. Allow spawn chance in guild hall with guild hall items possible too.

Just a few suggestions.

Boneybro
07-25-2020, 08:53 AM
So im giving away 100k to random player every boss is this is in any way a violation of the terms and regulations?

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

profmsb
07-25-2020, 11:11 PM
earlier one i critics and doubt this event bfore its even start...my apologise...tbh,its not that bad as its drop decent gold...n drop rate of halo n floor to the host also not bad(eventhough havent loot any yet) which make it cheaper n affordable to many plyer....1hrs duration is very nice..bfore this,thought that we need to wait for an hours...but my misunderstanding....gathering 20 plyer is hard...i able to host n gather 1 time thanks to guildmate (C.O.F) and some friend...its so memorable if u r able to host one...for those that dont have active guild or friend,its not bad to join other plyer rndomly..just go to traveler outpost or any city...there will be someone that always inv random plyer...just type /v ( put host ign) to visit...Thanks sts and all dev...looking forward for many great event n updte... :)

Morfined
07-26-2020, 12:42 AM
Titan halo/ Dance floor/belt can loot only house owners and their spouses. Such a trash event, 1 week going to trashcan.

Doja
07-26-2020, 03:52 AM
I don't understand why they aren't listening to our suggestions, the event just need some minor tweaks , like for example reducing the number if people from 20 down to 10 will be a huge improvement and motivate many more to come online, everyone is competing to host, some are even paying people to join them, the already rich players who have 400/400 slots always have their houses full, this just shows how unbalanced this event is. Please sts make this event more fair and enjoyable for everyone. I was just able to host one party and I got the same Black Wall which is 1k gold. This event also makes it harder to find a party to go Elite Valley or DM because most wanna wait afk in houses :(

DMminion
07-26-2020, 12:18 PM
I can't get anyone to join my house for event. -_- this event is catered to the rich/popular. Make me popular for a day so ppl will join my house.

Juki
07-26-2020, 12:50 PM
Very op event, both for newcomers and oldies.

Zayneros
07-26-2020, 01:19 PM
Saaaaaaaad event

Pinklips
07-26-2020, 04:58 PM
I don't understand why they aren't listening to our suggestions, the event just need some minor tweaks , like for example reducing the number if people from 20 down to 10 will be a huge improvement and motivate many more to come online, everyone is competing to host, some are even paying people to join them, the already rich players who have 400/400 slots always have their houses full, this just shows how unbalanced this event is. Please sts make this event more fair and enjoyable for everyone. I was just able to host one party and I got the same Black Wall which is 1k gold. This event also makes it harder to find a party to go Elite Valley or DM because most wanna wait afk in houses :(

Agreed.. The event is only for those who are popular.. Guild might help but that will be limited cos there are many members in guild and everyone needs chance.. Most of the people who are famous and have their house on the top list of arlor home show, they are going afk in their house along with their spouses and hosting parties 24*7 which means they are looting 15-20 halo/dance floor per day, while the guests gets mostly arcanite wall trash or bloto crates which is 20k and some gold.. which is really unfair.. The idea of the event itself was something new and very cool but this rule of rewarding only the host and their spouse is truly disappointing. Totally killed the fun

Axals
07-26-2020, 07:14 PM
Agreed.. The event is only for those who are popular.. Guild might help but that will be limited cos there are many members in guild and everyone needs chance.. Most of the people who are famous and have their house on the top list of arlor home show, they are going afk in their house along with their spouses and hosting parties 24*7 which means they are looting 15-20 halo/dance floor per day, while the guests gets mostly arcanite wall trash or bloto crates which is 20k and some gold.. which is really unfair.. The idea of the event itself was something new and very cool but this rule of rewarding only the host and their spouse is truly disappointing. Totally killed the fun

still if everyone could loot those items the price would definitely go down

Jausa
07-26-2020, 08:17 PM
I can't get anyone to join my house for event. -_- this event is catered to the rich/popular. Make me popular for a day so ppl will join my house.Try joining a guild or find a group of played and take turns hosting the event :)

PappiChulo69
07-26-2020, 09:03 PM

Who said that? Did h even read it??? Bruh reading skills

PappiChulo69
07-26-2020, 09:05 PM
Rip these dudes reading skills. Wtf im surprised by sum of these comments rh

Deathlyreaper
07-26-2020, 11:33 PM
Who said that? Did h even read it??? Bruh reading skills

ur late tf. they changed it. lmao u really tried

williams007
07-27-2020, 05:21 PM
EVENT 201592
EVENT IN MY HOUSE :3 and friends Guild: INCOGNITUS

Pinklips
07-27-2020, 05:23 PM
still if everyone could loot those items the price would definitely go down

Not everyone, only host and their spouses are looting Halo and floor.. and the price isn't going down either.. it's constant at approx 2mil.. Also a lot of them are hoarding it

Susanne
07-28-2020, 01:15 AM
I'm lucky to be in a guild that caters for all it's members judging by some of the comments here.
Everyone gets their turn for hosting, whatever level and whatever house.
The members get their name put up on motd and our gm and officers make sure nobody is left out. In fact our gm hasn't even had his turn for hosting yet.
So why don't all guilds do the same? It's not the devs fault if people aren't using common sense, fair play and effiency.
If you don't belong to a guild, wait in a city half an hour before party crasher is due and you'll get an invite.
I've only hosted once by the way. Oh, and don't look in show homes for a party.

mblu
07-28-2020, 03:27 PM
thanks for the party

sSpades
07-28-2020, 04:58 PM
Wasnt a fan at first, but this turned out to be an actually good event. good job sts

HelcurtAL
07-29-2020, 06:14 AM
Cool event... Gl everyone have a nice day

Bluxsorcerer
07-29-2020, 08:17 AM
Whoaaa nice event

Chff
08-31-2020, 01:36 AM
absolutely loved this event

Tired of you
09-07-2020, 06:37 AM
i missed it ahhh