PDA

View Full Version : Trade comfirm bug

Yureadingthis
07-22-2020, 08:36 AM
Bug happens whenever im doing trade with someone and the confirm button needs to be repeatedly pressed for the confirm window to appear. this have been happening a lot to me eventho i have a green ping of 160. This bug causes failed transaction to many players like me. Can you please take a look at this one if its a bug or not? Im not really sure tho but a fix would be very appreciated. @Futumsh

Oakmaiden
07-22-2020, 08:46 AM
For me it’s always been like that on the first confirm tab, kinda gives ya a second or two to reread what in the window. Agrees it’s annoying tho.

GucciBang
07-22-2020, 08:49 AM
i think its isn't a bug, dont remove this

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Phosgore
07-22-2020, 08:55 AM
I even got used to it, lol

Yureadingthis
07-22-2020, 09:12 AM
I even got used to it, lolMe too, but it gets really annoying when you pressed it like 3-5x repeatedly and makes you cancel the trade for some reasons. Hope we can het a fix to this.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-22-2020, 09:39 AM
It's not a bug - you can't confirm a trade that's recently modified, so you don't accidentally confirm something with the wrong things in it.

It could probably have better feedback, but it does work properly.

Yureadingthis
07-22-2020, 09:50 AM
It's not a bug - you can't confirm a trade that's recently modified, so you don't accidentally confirm something with the wrong things in it.

It could probably have better feedback, but it does work properly.That explains it. Thank you for the response.

vfreakhun
07-23-2020, 04:33 AM
This is not a bug AND it is enough to tap ONCE.
The question is : WHEN. There is a fixed time has to pass to able to confirm the transaction.

If you are fast enough, you can tap even 5 times, but if you are wise/patient enough, it is OK to tap once.

Yureadingthis
07-23-2020, 10:43 AM
The question is : WHEN. There is a fixed time has to pass to able to confirm the transaction.

If you are fast enough, you can tap even 5 times, but if you are wise/patient enough, it is OK to tap once.I certainly agree to this but we've already hear it from the side of devs ;-;

Jausa
07-23-2020, 02:47 PM

It could probably have better feedback, but it does work properly.Very helpful feature. It has saved me from scammish trades. Incase you Devs see this post, would like to thank you all for it :)

Analytical
07-25-2020, 05:50 AM

If you are fast enough, you can tap even 5 times, but if you are wise/patient enough, it is OK to tap once.

Very helpful info! Didn't know that tks!

P. S. I guess I'm the impatient one then :p