PDA

View Full Version : Missing Pieces Quest

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 04:00 PM
Hello, my name is Joppers and I'm currently running for seasonal leaderboard. The quest "Missing Pieces" has to be done in order to upgrade the Uller set. I know the quest's description mentions that the fragments you have to get are rare, but in my case, I have been running the Kraken maps for around 1 hour and I have only dropped 1 fragment out of 16. I don't know if this is because today's not my lucky day or what, but it would be nice if STS could increase the drop for this fragments. I know it's all random, but running maps for 1 hour and getting only 1 fragment really makes me sad.

conat
07-22-2020, 04:04 PM
I did the mission in less than two hours on the elite map, it was very fast, I don't know if that can help you.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 04:13 PM
I did the mission in less than two hours on the elite map, it was very fast, I don't know if that can help you.

Thank you! Will be doing some runs on elite to see if I can get more

Encryptions
07-22-2020, 04:15 PM
Quest takes so long to do. I think it took me 70 runs or more to get those frags.

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 04:17 PM
Quest takes so long to do. I think it took me 70 runs or more to get those frags.

Yeah, I made quest with my mage last season but it didn't took me so much as now. Can't afford a speed set right now, guess I'll have some fun hours on Kraken xD

arcanefid
07-22-2020, 04:25 PM
You've probably read it, but you get the pieces by smashing barrels and crates, not killing minions. I'm saying this because many people ignore quest descriptions and then suffer doing them.

By the way, not sure if a superstition or coincidence, but some years ago we used to dismiss pets and felt that the quest gets done faster that way. :P

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 04:27 PM
You've probably read it, but you get the pieces by smashing barrels and crates, not killing minions. I'm saying this because many people ignore quest descriptions and then suffer doing them.

By the way, not sure if a superstition or coincidence, but some years ago we used to dismiss pets and felt that the quest gets done faster that way. :P

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I've been evading all mobs and focusing on crates and boxes, still only got 1 fragment after 1 hour (didn't counted runs).
I will try to dismiss my pet, maybe that works xD, ty!

kersey
07-22-2020, 06:55 PM
Hello, my name is Joppers and I'm currently running for seasonal leaderboard. The quest "Missing Pieces" has to be done in order to upgrade the Uller set. I know the quest's description mentions that the fragments you have to get are rare, but in my case, I have been running the Kraken maps for around 1 hour and I have only dropped 1 fragment out of 16. I don't know if this is because today's not my lucky day or what, but it would be nice if STS could increase the drop for this fragments. I know it's all random, but running maps for 1 hour and getting only 1 fragment really makes me sad.It's in the quest detail. Says they are "rare".

Some quests were made to be this way so only those who has the determination to do this will get it. Same like the halo quest.

Just my 2 cents.

conat
07-22-2020, 06:59 PM
Could you finish the quest ?

kersey
07-22-2020, 07:03 PM

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante TapatalkMe? Done already. Took me about 4 hrs and 100+ runs switching between normal and elite kraken 1st map.

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 08:10 PM

Got 8 fragments, then took some hours to sleep. Returning to it right now, same drop but motivated!

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 08:12 PM
It's in the quest detail. Says they are "rare".

Some quests were made to be this way so only those who has the determination to do this will get it. Same like the halo quest.

Just my 2 cents.

Uhm yeah, I mention something about the quest details too!

Uroad
07-22-2020, 10:48 PM
Hello, my name is Joppers and I'm currently running for seasonal leaderboard. The quest "Missing Pieces" has to be done in order to upgrade the Uller set. I know the quest's description mentions that the fragments you have to get are rare, but in my case, I have been running the Kraken maps for around 1 hour and I have only dropped 1 fragment out of 16. I don't know if this is because today's not my lucky day or what, but it would be nice if STS could increase the drop for this fragments. I know it's all random, but running maps for 1 hour and getting only 1 fragment really makes me sad.

Just keep on running jop you can skip the mobs and just aim for the barrels and crates it took me half an hour to complete that quest.

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 11:00 PM
After some hours of suffering the quest has been completed. It didn't took me so long when I did this quest on my mage and rogue, guess it wasn't my lucky day. Thanks to everyone who commented this post!

Nuties
07-22-2020, 11:42 PM
I did that quest 2 weeks ago, it took me 2 hours...the drop rate it's pretty low but I didn't got upset cos the friend that was helping me (@Uiss) said: "now, you will need to run Kraken for some hours, it takes time, but you'll be fine" lol

Nice that you have completed it! Gz on the aps :)

Saint Jaffo
07-22-2020, 11:57 PM
I did that quest 2 weeks ago, it took me 2 hours...the drop rate it's pretty low but I didn't got upset cos the friend that was helping me (@Uiss) said: "now, you will need to run Kraken for some hours, it takes time, but you'll be fine" lol

Nice that you have completed it! Gz on the aps :)

Thank you! Finding First Mate motivated me