PDA

View Full Version : Preview - The Rise of Fel Taras, the Ancient One...

Cinco
07-22-2020, 05:50 PM
A New Event!

Speak to Thiago, emissary of the Ancient One.
Enter the portal at the end of the street to begin the mission.
(You can go 'solo' or 'multi!')

Protect the blood phial as it winds down the forgotten tracks of Carvina's abandoned subway.
Defend against the mortals who would see the Ancient One remain in his sarcophagus forever!

Scoring
Collect event points as the blood phial advances towards its final stop.
Bronze Tier
25,000 Points
Silver Tier
50,000 Points
Gold Tier
100,000 Points

Rewards
Collect Blood Crystals currency from enemies to spend on new vanity helmet items!
The Crown of Blood
The Crown of Mercy

Bronze Tier winners get to choose one (1) account-bound versions of either the:
The Crown of Death
...or the:
The Crown of Greed
Silver and Gold Tier winners' choices include both of the above plus one additional account-bound vanity helmet:
The Crown of Savagery

Loot
Trade-friendly versions of the Death, Greed and Savagery helmets can be looted from the event boss... the Arc Dynamo-powered "Captain Braker!"
All enemies in the event zone have a chance to drop blood crystal tokens that can be traded to Thiago.

Timing
Event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central, July 23rd.
Event runs for two (2) weeks, ending on August 6th.
Event Vendor (Thiago) will remain until August 9th to offer rewards.

BloodVamp
07-22-2020, 05:55 PM
A New Event!

Protect the blood phial as it winds down the forgotten tracks of Carvina's abandoned subway.
Defend against the mortals who would see the Ancient One remain in his sarcophagus forever!

Scoring
Bronze Tier
25,000 Points
Silver Tier
50,000 Points
Gold Tier
100,000 Points

Rewards
Collect Blood Crystals currency from enemies to spend on new vanity helmet items!
The Crown of Blood
The Crown of Mercy

The Crown of Death
...or the:
The Crown of Greed
Silver and Gold Tier winners' choices include both of the above plus one additional account-bound vanity helmet:
The Crown of Savagery

Loot
Trade-friendly versions of the Death, Greed and Savagery helmets can be looted from the event boss... the Arc Dynamo-powered "Captain Braker!"
All enemies in the event zone have a chance to drop blood crystal tokens that can be traded to Thiago.

Timing
Event Vendor (Thiago) will remain until August 9th to offer rewards.wow is with a great preview Cinco i will be looking forward to tomorrow thanks cinco! A new adventure

Enviado de meu Redmi Go usando o Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
07-22-2020, 05:58 PM
Very much was I was expecting another great event for Dark Legends! much aside.. are the stats for 51 pvp reduced to 15%.. is gelid aegis receiving a defensive proc?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Arhk
07-22-2020, 06:02 PM
Thanks bro thank you very much

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-22-2020, 06:20 PM
Very much was I was expecting another great event for Dark Legends! much aside.. are the stats for 51 pvp reduced to 15%.. is gelid aegis receiving a defensive proc?

Yes to both questions. Will happen when we update the game (sometime tomorrow).

Laezeo
07-22-2020, 09:45 PM
Cool event! “The Crown Of Savagery” is very very familiar to me. Looking forward to play this tomorrow :)

Ps. Imma play DL for now hehe

Habibibi
07-22-2020, 11:25 PM
A New Event!

Scoring
Bronze Tier
25,000 Points
Silver Tier
50,000 Points
Gold Tier
100,000 Points

Rewards
The Crown of Blood
The Crown of Mercy

The Crown of Death
...or the:
The Crown of Greed
The Crown of Savagery

Loot

Timing

Super excited about the NEW Updates @Cinco! I am looking forward to another great event!

Get ready for a new adventure guy’s!!! “Blink and you’ll miss it!” Good luck to all challengers!

Findme
07-23-2020, 01:11 AM
Super excited about the NEW Updates @Cinco! I am looking forward to another great event!

Get ready for a new adventure guy’s!!! “Blink and you’ll miss it!” Good luck to all challengers!
there are 2 eye of eternity 15 guilds its hard to do events some of them always spoil event :(

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Everlights
07-23-2020, 06:13 AM
A New Event!

Scoring
Bronze Tier
25,000 Points
Silver Tier
50,000 Points
Gold Tier
100,000 Points

Rewards
The Crown of Blood
The Crown of Mercy

The Crown of Death
...or the:
The Crown of Greed
The Crown of Savagery

Loot

Timing

Are locked treasure chests or whatsoever or the those strong pets we had in that waves event gonna be available ? Would be nice since we only had a one chance to get them

kingoo7
07-23-2020, 09:27 AM
Thanks for event but it would be good if we have some cool vanity effect with new crowns :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

kingoo7
07-23-2020, 09:42 AM
Yes to both questions. Will happen when we update the game (sometime tomorrow).Bro why reducing pvp right now pvp is balanced everyone can play it without having new items if it reduce then people with having relic gems, weapons can't play pvp they will become more weak and they'll need elder 51 items to play there. Its no problem for rich players but there are poor players too who like pvp as it is now.
Sorry I'm disagree for reducing pvp.

Cinco
07-23-2020, 09:46 AM
Bro why reducing pvp right now pvp is balanced everyone can play it without having new items if it reduce then people with having relic gems, weapons can't play pvp they will become more weak and they'll need elder 51 items to play there. Its no problem for rich players but there are poor players too who like pvp as it is now.

I respect your opinion. This change was requested a few weeks ago and there was no disagreement and there were no comments to the contrary (until yours today).
The forums are a place to converse and discuss, provide insight and debate changes. I would love for you - and any others that play Dark Legends - to get involved with the conversation here.
More voices, to me, means better decision-making. Let's see how these changes feel and if you think they need to be reversed please make your opinion known. Thanks!

kingoo7
07-23-2020, 09:48 AM
I respect your opinion. This change was requested a few weeks ago and there was no disagreement and there were no comments to the contrary (until yours today).
The forums are a place to converse and discuss, provide insight and debate changes. I would love for you - and any others that play Dark Legends - to get involved with the conversation here.
More voices, to me, means better decision-making. Let's see how these changes feel and if you think they need to be reversed please make your opinion known. Thanks!I didn't know there was discussion about it but
ok bro I'll let you know after tried that new pvp.

namca
07-23-2020, 10:11 AM
Bro why reducing pvp right now pvp is balanced everyone can play it without having new items if it reduce then people with having relic gems, weapons can't play pvp they will become more weak and they'll need elder 51 items to play there. Its no problem for rich players but there are poor players too who like pvp as it is now.

We talked bout it with some pvpers nd some really worry bout the need buy gelid aegis now cos the nerfing on skills ..
We just wait c how that gonna work ..but @cinco bro any chance if that not working things return to pre update situ ?my only concern is that one who suggested nd others who thnked him in post rent from the ones who re active in arena much so they cant know much bout arena nd pvp...I want also add that the ones who asked time ago nerf of aegis they not playing pvp too....so finds it bit awkward pp who not play pvp to have opinion bout pvp only lastgoodbyes I c in arena from time to times..

vipulbahad555
07-23-2020, 10:12 AM
Sir is there have any old vendor to purchase red bath set,bgm,undead,etc ?

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Iwhofarmu
07-23-2020, 10:36 AM
So.. let me get this straight cinco....you will reduce 15% because people cry about pvp? You did so many changes during pvp...everyone cries...... im sure the person who asked you to reduce it doesn't even pvp much.. and the majority of dark legends community are kids.. underage...... leave pvp the way it is. Do your event for pve players. "Us pvp players dont want no changes leave it at that" or if you want make a poll! Noone want's no more changes in pvp!!! Leave it at that

namca
07-23-2020, 10:43 AM
So.. let me get this straight cinco....you will reduce 15% because people cry about pvp? You did so many changes during pvp...everyone cries...... im sure the person who asked you to reduce it doesn't even pvp much.. and the majority of dark legends community are kids.. underage...... leave pvp the way it is. Do your event for pve players. "Us pvp players dont want no changes leave it at that" or if you want make a poll! Noone want's no more changes in pvp!!! Leave it at that

Agrees full way !

Cinco
07-23-2020, 10:49 AM

Welcome to the forums, new member! It's a shame that you have not been around to share your thoughts 'til now. I will keep an open-mind to hear your opinions after you have had sufficient time to play the changes. Best wishes!

Mellowedout
07-23-2020, 02:00 PM
A New Event!

Scoring
Bronze Tier
25,000 Points
Silver Tier
50,000 Points
Gold Tier
100,000 Points

Rewards
The Crown of Blood
The Crown of Mercy

The Crown of Death
...or the:
The Crown of Greed
The Crown of Savagery

Loot

Timing
Event Vendor (Thiago) will remain until August 9th to offer rewards.Is there a way the crowns could be a little smaller on the head? So they look like actual crowns, kinda like sanguine.. just wondering. Great event tho!! Thank you

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Froststorm
07-23-2020, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the event it's fun also on a side note is there a way to add how many tokens you have on lair page with out talking the event vendor?

Arhk
07-23-2020, 06:42 PM
Please sir increase some drooping rate.

Arhk
07-23-2020, 06:44 PM
Please sir increase some dropping rate.

Arhk
07-23-2020, 07:01 PM
So.. let me get this straight cinco....you will reduce 15% because people cry about pvp? You did so many changes during pvp...everyone cries...... im sure the person who asked you to reduce it doesn't even pvp much.. and the majority of dark legends community are kids.. underage...... leave pvp the way it is. Do your event for pve players. "Us pvp players dont want no changes leave it at that" or if you want make a poll! Noone want's no more changes in pvp!!! Leave it at thatAgreed.

Lastgoodbyes
07-23-2020, 09:37 PM
Pvp should be nerfed.. for good reason Stats are too high each kill takes 20-30 seconds unless u use skirmisher proc which basically sucks easy 15% of ur health with no skill lol just spam until u get a bleed combo which happens so often while gelid aegis.. has no priority until now cause of a shield that lasts 3 seconds.. now thats fair thus saying all 51 stats should be reduced by 15% entering 51 pvp arena to keep the flow fast and balanced without having to abuse and spam skirmish proc.. Hope this comes into change and balance between luck, proc chance, fairness for the others

Findme
07-23-2020, 10:02 PM
Pvp should not nerf it is great right now
lastgoodbyes there is no person who agree with you so try to understand pvp is good now and if you think status are high and skirm is too much for pvp, you can play in honor pvp there you will have no problem. I am also not agree for nerf or reducing pvp.

kingoo7
07-24-2020, 12:18 AM
@cinco bro in event ppl join event and goes afk without enter into circle it would be good to auto kick after some minutes and since new angel vanity drops are very rare can you bring that vanity with platinum later in this event maybe on 1st August it would be honor to get that vanity from platinum.

Everlights
07-24-2020, 04:48 AM
Hey cinco, may I ask if the pets "buda, chevy, or the bloody book" work in pvp ? Or are they only outside of pvp

Rawrbaby
07-24-2020, 07:56 AM
Can u fix the drops I been farming for almost 5hrs and I haven’t droped anything besides blood crystals... and some of us been farming for hours as well and don’t drop anything Yet a lvl 4 goes in and drops the new angel set less then 20 min of playing :/ here’s my suggestion >Make the new angel set more drop friendly players want it badly or put it as plat
I’d buy the new angel for 500 plat if u make it for plat and others would to... please consider making it plat buyable thank uuuu

Uptosts
07-24-2020, 09:03 AM
A New Event!

Scoring
Bronze Tier
25,000 Points
Silver Tier
50,000 Points
Gold Tier
100,000 Points

Rewards
The Crown of Blood
The Crown of Mercy

The Crown of Death
...or the:
The Crown of Greed
The Crown of Savagery

Loot

Timing
another awesome event thanks cinco..----> =)

namca
07-24-2020, 12:13 PM
Yes they do nd for me buda the best from 3 :)

Everlights
07-24-2020, 01:24 PM
Yes they do nd for me buda the best from 3 :)

Only you answered me out of everyone, thank you I appreciate it

Minionmaster
07-24-2020, 03:35 PM
Cinco please lvl cap this event. Low lvls coming in and can’t attk, stand in the corner or have no blood packs and then walk away with drops wtf! Please lvl cap to lvl46 n higher

As for aegis. Please DO NOT remove shield. The only ones Biching are those that don’t have an aegis and hate on those that do.

Findme
07-25-2020, 12:13 AM
75k points should be ok for gold tier :(

Everlights
07-25-2020, 01:38 AM
It takes so much time to make points.. is there a way to get them faster that I'm missing out on :/

themythrise
07-25-2020, 02:18 AM
A New Event!

Scoring
Bronze Tier
25,000 Points
Silver Tier
50,000 Points
Gold Tier
100,000 Points

Rewards
The Crown of Blood
The Crown of Mercy

The Crown of Death
...or the:
The Crown of Greed
The Crown of Savagery

Loot

Timing
Event Vendor (Thiago) will remain until August 9th to offer rewards.Cinco, Silver and Gold trier got same rewards. Whats the point to make to Gold tier that too double points of Silver tier. Need something worthy reward.

Last but not the least. When Recolored Trinity pet can be brought. Why not Recolored Helix ???

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
07-25-2020, 08:21 AM
Cinco what does the proc exactly do in motley set.. just seems like a kill effect o.o otherwise it is kinda cool

Everlights
07-25-2020, 09:06 AM
Cinco, Silver and Gold trier got same rewards. Whats the point to make to Gold tier that too double points of Silver tier. Need something worthy reward.

Last but not the least. When Recolored Trinity pet can be brought. Why not Recolored Helix ???

Helix the only item that was never brought back as an old item which is insanely unfair and does not make any sense

Everlights
07-25-2020, 09:09 AM
old gems were brought back which were even more rare than helix, undead as well, and even old vanity that was account bound, but not helix!

kingoo7
07-25-2020, 09:16 AM
is gold tier reward only crowns?

themythrise
07-25-2020, 12:52 PM
Helix the only item that was never brought back as an old item which is insanely unfair and does not make any sense@cinco...That's the point. Why?

Celticeire
07-25-2020, 03:25 PM
Cinco, Silver and Gold trier got same rewards. Whats the point to make to Gold tier that too double points of Silver tier. Need something worthy reward.

Right? It makes no sense that silver and gold get the exact same rewards. The time and effort it takes to get gold tier doesn't seem worth it.

Lastgoodbyes
07-25-2020, 03:37 PM
Also cinco i think theres a bug when you collect the relic version of blood crystals is it supposed to be 10? or 25 and its also kind of mispelled

Everlights
07-26-2020, 05:13 AM
I spent around 2 days farming and I only have 10k points lol and collecting blood crystals is hard..

jaymt09
07-26-2020, 10:43 PM
Cinco is gold tier getting something else that silver isn’t getting? Like a surprise or something?

kingoo7
07-27-2020, 10:41 AM
@cinco bro there is bug in event new bloody book pet which is not tradable in auction please check it out.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/4795f29e2b8560a89a1b1d63e133332a.jpg

Cinco
07-27-2020, 11:03 AM
Also cinco i think theres a bug when you collect the relic version of blood crystals is it supposed to be 10? or 25 and its also kind of mispelled

Thanks. I will look into that.

Cinco
07-27-2020, 11:04 AM
Cinco is gold tier getting something else that silver isn’t getting? Like a surprise or something?

Yes! The Gold Tier is currently getting more gold than Silver... but there should be something else to make it worthwhile. I will be able to address this in the coming days. Expect at least a unique Title to go with Gold Tier - and perhaps a choice of power or vanity item (TBD). Thanks.

Cinco
07-27-2020, 11:05 AM
@cinco bro there is bug in event new bloody book pet which is not tradable in auction please check it out.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200727/4795f29e2b8560a89a1b1d63e133332a.jpg

I see. Well that was indeed a mistake. I'll see what can be done. Most likely I will strip the token purchased Book of its bonus and fix its trade status as opposed to pulling them from the auction, etc. Thanks.

Xtylez
07-27-2020, 09:44 PM
Motley Angel Set bonus damage can stack with Djinn Power Pet?

themythrise
07-28-2020, 07:36 AM
Yes! The Gold Tier is currently getting more gold than Silver... but there should be something else to make it worthwhile. I will be able to address this in the coming days. Expect at least a unique Title to go with Gold Tier - and perhaps a choice of power or vanity item (TBD). Thanks.@cinco, how about this pinkish pet reward for Gold Tier achievers.

I have shared the screenshot of the Pinkish Flame effect similiar to Hieloxa/Inferno(which is displayed after wearing full Motley Set). One Free tradable version of Pinkish Flame pet as Gold Tier Reward would be great.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/4cc5709514b7d5b2f6711c08c728552c.jpg

kingoo7
07-28-2020, 02:11 PM
@cinco bro can we have any good status on purple inferno pet because bloody book pet(character bound) status has nerfed so its no use now.
and can we have any new good vanity at gold tier which match our crowns because crowns dropped in event and also bought from vender so having crowns in gold tier as reward maybe not really worth instead it would be better if we can have vanity matching our crowns, it would be really cool.

Everlights
07-28-2020, 02:28 PM
@cinco bro can we have any good status on purple inferno pet because bloody book pet(character bound) status has nerfed so its no use now.
and can we have any new good vanity at gold tier which match our crowns because crowns dropped in event and also bought from vender so having crowns in gold tier as reward maybe not really worth instead it would be better if we can have vanity matching our crowns, it would be really cool.

No stats should be added on that new pet, unless the stats will forsure be no better than the current pets. Many of us spent tons of plat on buda, chevy, the book, I personally bought 2 buda and 2 chevy and now you're saying I shouldn't have since that pet might have stats ? no man lol that'd be sad

Cinco
07-28-2020, 02:29 PM

Only the account-bound version of the book was nerfed. The one that can be traded, the one for Platinum has the better stats.
Bronze and Silver have to choose one of the vanity items. Gold Tier gets all three crowns, plus much more gold, the Immortal Moon gem, a Title and the new purple inferno pet.

There are no stats on the new purple pet. It is just a very cool-looking item ;-)

namca
07-28-2020, 02:30 PM

Yes sm status in purple inferno d be cool after the nerf of book ..
Nd yes mm the gem crowns can match with robes ancient greek style nd crown of blood style like sm kind of warrior...

kingoo7
07-28-2020, 02:32 PM
Only the account-bound version of the book was nerfed. The one that can be traded, the one for Platinum has the better stats.
Bronze and Silver have to choose one of the vanity items. Gold Tier gets all three crowns, plus much more gold, the Immortal Moon gem, a Title and the new purple inferno pet.

There are no stats on the new purple pet. It is just a very cool-looking item ;-)ok bro thanks :)

namca
07-28-2020, 02:33 PM

There are no stats on the new purple pet. It is just a very cool-looking item ;-)

Ok cool but what bout some new outfits to match with crowns ?

kingoo7
07-28-2020, 02:37 PM
Ok cool but what bout some new outfits to match with crowns ?it would be really good if any vanity rewarded for match new crowns

Cinco
07-28-2020, 02:40 PM
Ok cool but what bout some new outfits to match with crowns ?

We shall have some new vanity items coming out in the future. This particular event is about the new crowns and the looted 'Motley' set.

namca
07-28-2020, 02:43 PM
We shall have some new vanity items coming out in the future. This particular event is about the new crowns and the looted 'Motley' set.

Cool !! Ty mate xd

Lastgoodbyes
07-28-2020, 02:56 PM
Cinco any plans on adding more items for event vendor for the 2nd week just like beach gauntlet?

Findme
07-28-2020, 10:02 PM
Will book pet (non-tradeable) status increase after it is removed from auction?

dreamerland
07-31-2020, 08:11 AM
Hello Cinco, I was Wondering If you could fix the lag in the server from Philippines? It's very laggy even though we have a fast internet but still we suffer tremendous of lag and high pings pls hear me out this is the only event I'm fun playing :<

kingoo7
07-31-2020, 08:24 AM
@cinco bro why motley vanity set not increase damage when wear it?

Cinco
07-31-2020, 09:14 AM
Hello Cinco, I was Wondering If you could fix the lag in the server from Philippines? It's very laggy even though we have a fast internet but still we suffer tremendous of lag and high pings pls hear me out this is the only event I'm fun playing :<

We are not currently planning to add servers beyond the ones we presently maintain here in the US.

Cinco
07-31-2020, 09:17 AM
@cinco bro why motley vanity set not increase damage when wear it?

The vanity set's passive bonus for damage and speed are both multipliers which do not directly affect the numerical values of your character's stats. You will however see an increase in the amount of damage that you do per hit / spell impact.
That said: when the vanity set procs you will see an increase of +25 Attack and +25 Defense for ~7 seconds :-)

namca
07-31-2020, 09:46 AM
The crown of blood matches awesome with serpent outfit ..wonders if u can put pvp stats on it so well get rid of elder helmets which not match ..
Are u gonna add smth more in vendor for second week of event ? We should save tokkens for smth more now or at end?

kingoo7
07-31-2020, 12:17 PM
The vanity set's passive bonus for damage and speed are both multipliers which do not directly affect the numerical values of your character's stats. You will however see an increase in the amount of damage that you do per hit / spell impact.
That said: when the vanity set procs you will see an increase of +25 Attack and +25 Defense for ~7 seconds :-)nice bro and does it works in pvp?
and bro since all non-trabeable book pets removed from auction it would be good if we get actual status on it :)

kingoo7
07-31-2020, 12:24 PM
The crown of blood matches awesome with serpent outfit ..wonders if u can put pvp stats on it so well get rid of elder helmets which not match ..
Are u gonna add smth more in vendor for second week of event ? We should save tokkens for smth more now or at end?good idea about crown!

Unhxly
08-12-2020, 10:30 AM
I think it was very unfair cinco to give gold tier winners who spent hours and days farming gold tier 3 droppable event hats everyone has, a immortal moon gem 51 that everyone has from chests and a new pet which is a re colored heloxa and 10m? Those rewards were not worth getting gold tier which took a very long time to get. I hope you see and tell me what you think because I didint see anyone else talking about the rewards on here. I however did see alot of people complaining on dl

Cinco
08-12-2020, 11:05 AM
I think it was very unfair cinco to give gold tier winners who spent hours and days farming gold tier 3 droppable event hats everyone has, a immortal moon gem 51 that everyone has from chests and a new pet which is a re colored heloxa and 10m? Those rewards were not worth getting gold tier which took a very long time to get. I hope you see and tell me what you think because I didint see anyone else talking about the rewards on here. I however did see alot of people complaining on dl

The primary rewards for this event were laid out clearly in the original post. I did this so you would know what you're getting before committing to running the event and having 'runners remorse.' Sorry that you don't like the reward outlay but I do hope you read the event posts in the future to know whether or not they are worth playing.

Unhxly
08-12-2020, 01:52 PM
That's fair cinco but why would you give us rewards we already have? Does that sound right to you? I know im not a game developer but I know people wouldn't want stuff we already have

Unhxly
08-12-2020, 01:57 PM
And my youtube channel is based around dark legends I got over 200 subs and alot of people agree with my opinions. Im not saying your wrong or right but I make videos for your game and I would really love to continue doing that but I can't if the content just isn't new man. I understand its not easy to do events and stuff and I appreciate when you guys give us new events but if your saying "play the event or don't play it" well..thats gonna lost more players

Cinco
08-13-2020, 11:01 AM
And my youtube channel is based around dark legends I got over 200 subs and alot of people agree with my opinions. Im not saying your wrong or right but I make videos for your game and I would really love to continue doing that but I can't if the content just isn't new man. I understand its not easy to do events and stuff and I appreciate when you guys give us new events but if your saying "play the event or don't play it" well..thats gonna lost more players

Never said "play the event or don't play it," at all; I told you that the reward items were clearly laid out in the original post. The fact that you don't like the rewards is also fine but it's a lot more useful (to me and to the community) when critical opinions are expressed before a given event has already ended. I look forward to your feedback on the next event :-)