PDA

View Full Version : voodoo vs voodoo combo

yokoman
02-22-2012, 11:41 AM
hey all, i have a voodoo mage but i have a problem, i cant kill any voodoo mages at all (and when i say at all i always but always lose vs them), idk which combo to use, i was using blessings ice drain fire light but always fail. i have no problems vs birds or bears, they are kinda easy for me, but when pvping a voodoo mage, i lose!
is there any good combo i should use vs voodoo mages? and btw im playing on ipod touch, does that makes pvping more difficult due to smaller screen etc? its like i cant do skills in a fast way

Sryyoulose
02-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Here iS 2 builds pick and choose and take bits
If both to match your style:
This is shelbys Voodoo early shield build!
*35 early shield build :D
Ok so heres my 35 early shield build:
So my build is usually full int, 4 shield, 1 frostbite, 6 light, 5 firestorm, 5 drain, 6 both buffs, 1 heal.
I prefer too use the regeneration ring, brainfreeze eye, voodoo robe and healm with mamboza pin.
I have two main strategies:
1) do shield with buffs so its quite noticable so they will either kite or shield aswell. This also sets up a nice timing for when it ends which is around when defence buff ends so in the end your mana will be depleted but your shield will be down while their mana is depelted but their shield is still up. My combo for this is usually frost light fire. This way with ice light fire they are either dead or in a spot where they need to shield. Timing drain is very important. First off always drain after them. I like to drain when my mana is around 10-25% so i get the heal. With regen ring and voodoo robe mix you will have a nice amount of mana regen and armor making this an ideal combo :-D!*
2) do buffs and a combo of ice shield light fire. With this combo i prefer 67 dex and use a armor ring with voodoo robe, brainfreeze eye, mamboza pin, and voodoo healm. With this combo the idea is you guys both have shield but you have drain for shield damage and they dont. Its sorta like a kite without a kite;P. But with the drain be sure to time it so that your drain will heal back the damage from thers or you could be a little trouble expecally with one heal!
Now too counter a early shield build I kite twice or until defence buff runs out because if u time it right and shield then their shield will die and a simple ice drain fire, drain fire or ice light fire and there toast. When using a early shield build always be causious of how much mana you have, how long your shield is up and what your cooldowns are on.
Thank you for reading this. Please comment with ways to upgrade this, new ways too counter, or any ideas you have! And also a special thanks to iiblitz for helping soooo much with this (;. ENJOY!
Here is my late shield build:

Ok
Simple combo They die combo:
Blessings, drain, ice, light, fire, for this combo you just charge! Heal and shield when necessary slamming down on skills as they pop up! ... I hate this combo but it's popular with new voodoos!
Ok 12m Hater nuke combo:
Blessings, ice, drain, fire, heal! While staying at 12m you can also fire back up then do this combo!
Ok people will hate you for this combo!
Blessing of vitality, fire, ice, back up... Repeat keep doing until there blessings is gone (usually 3 passes of fire) then blessing of might, shield, ice, drain, light, fire, just do that unil they die.
Also you can feel free to be annoying at this level with early shielding because people cry... It's not a son it's a tactic! Also FYI the 12m nuke doesn't work on ghost or Shelby very often so look out!

Ps. You can choose to go 5light or 6 ice if you want... However this build is so neutral I love it!*

Oops didn add gear my bad!*
Ok my main gear was:
Voodoo master helm,
Voodoo robes,
Voodoo pin,
Brain freeze shield,
I had 112 int rest DEX
Also!
Dodge gear:
Witch toad tiara,
Dreamers bony fire pin,
Brain freeze robes,
Brain freeze shield,
Early shield gear:
Same as Items above/ with Mambozas Robes
I would suggest lynx face
A critical and armor or 10damage + critical or dodge + armor ring that's it

If you have any more questions pm me or make another post!
Thank Shelby
And me =D

:-D
02-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Here iS 2 builds pick and choose and take bits
If both to match your style:
This is shelbys Voodoo early shield build!
*35 early shield build :D
Ok so heres my 35 early shield build:
So my build is usually full int, 4 shield, 1 frostbite, 6 light, 5 firestorm, 5 drain, 6 both buffs, 1 heal.
I prefer too use the regeneration ring, brainfreeze eye, voodoo robe and healm with mamboza pin.
I have two main strategies:
1) do shield with buffs so its quite noticable so they will either kite or shield aswell. This also sets up a nice timing for when it ends which is around when defence buff ends so in the end your mana will be depleted but your shield will be down while their mana is depelted but their shield is still up. My combo for this is usually frost light fire. This way with ice light fire they are either dead or in a spot where they need to shield. Timing drain is very important. First off always drain after them. I like to drain when my mana is around 10-25% so i get the heal. With regen ring and voodoo robe mix you will have a nice amount of mana regen and armor making this an ideal combo :-D!*
2) do buffs and a combo of ice shield light fire. With this combo i prefer 67 dex and use a armor ring with voodoo robe, brainfreeze eye, mamboza pin, and voodoo healm. With this combo the idea is you guys both have shield but you have drain for shield damage and they dont. Its sorta like a kite without a kite;P. But with the drain be sure to time it so that your drain will heal back the damage from thers or you could be a little trouble expecally with one heal!
Now too counter a early shield build I kite twice or until defence buff runs out because if u time it right and shield then their shield will die and a simple ice drain fire, drain fire or ice light fire and there toast. When using a early shield build always be causious of how much mana you have, how long your shield is up and what your cooldowns are on.
Thank you for reading this. Please comment with ways to upgrade this, new ways too counter, or any ideas you have! And also a special thanks to iiblitz for helping soooo much with this (;. ENJOY!
Here is my late shield build:

Ok
Simple combo They die combo:
Blessings, drain, ice, light, fire, for this combo you just charge! Heal and shield when necessary slamming down on skills as they pop up! ... I hate this combo but it's popular with new voodoos!
Ok 12m Hater nuke combo:
Blessings, ice, drain, fire, heal! While staying at 12m you can also fire back up then do this combo!
Ok people will hate you for this combo!
Blessing of vitality, fire, ice, back up... Repeat keep doing until there blessings is gone (usually 3 passes of fire) then blessing of might, shield, ice, drain, light, fire, just do that unil they die.
Also you can feel free to be annoying at this level with early shielding because people cry... It's not a son it's a tactic! Also FYI the 12m nuke doesn't work on ghost or Shelby very often so look out!

Ps. You can choose to go 5light or 6 ice if you want... However this build is so neutral I love it!*

Oops didn add gear my bad!*
Ok my main gear was:
Voodoo master helm,
Voodoo robes,
Voodoo pin,
Brain freeze shield,
I had 112 int rest DEX
Also!
Dodge gear:
Witch toad tiara,
Dreamers bony fire pin,
Brain freeze robes,
Brain freeze shield,
Early shield gear:
Same as Items above/ with Mambozas Robes
I would suggest lynx face
A critical and armor or 10damage + critical or dodge + armor ring that's it

If you have any more questions pm me or make another post!
Thank Shelby
And me =D

this sounds quite familiar...

Imsebastiaanl
02-27-2012, 04:21 AM
Try to push him away with firestorm, he probably used his drainlide if u do

Twinklaser
03-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Im not going to give my build but I can tell you speed and range is essential for a voodoo. Having a set combo is goo but what truly makes a pvpe good is their ability to improvise. For example, if I use fire to push you away, it would be idiotic to keep spamming your skills. Last tip Ill give is that when chasing down someone, b very careful...

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Maxing revive works the best ;D