PDA

View Full Version : Beware of selling rare bosses

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 12:38 AM
Some minutes ago my friend found Strect, and he asked me to post it here in traders market, so I did. But a top warrior from seasonal leaderboard (#6 to be exact) just joined his map by partying him, and he ran to the boss to kill him, without paying (the post was made to sell each slot for the boss). I don't know if I can post names here, so before doing it to warn people I would like to know if I can do that. Thank you.

Cliva
07-23-2020, 12:39 AM
If im not mistaken, a dev once said that dropping names of others in forums isn't allowed

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 12:40 AM
If im not mistaken, a dev once said that dropping names of others in forums isn't allowed

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Thank you, glad I didn't put his name, but there's his lb rank right now

snakeeyes
07-23-2020, 03:30 AM
Message him like this thaks for your greedy run.

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 03:46 AM
Message him like this thaks for your greedy run.

already did! i really just wanted to warn people who sell bosses so they dont loose money as we did today

xsilentninjax
07-23-2020, 03:56 AM
auto ignoring that guy xD

snakeeyes
07-23-2020, 04:00 AM
I want to know his ign too but its against tos to post ign here.

Roycedamagnet
07-23-2020, 04:05 AM
Never been a huge fan of selling slots to kill twisted ten mobs. But imagine running for seasonal lb and scamming someone for 500k lmao. Pathetic.

swoutttt
07-23-2020, 05:02 AM
Not a huge fan of selling bosses either, especially on forum. I get that its a nice way to make some extra golds for those who are active searching for these bosses, but imo you should let guildies join for the benefit of your guild. If you do sell bosses be sure the ppl who join pays upfront.

Sip_Tea
07-23-2020, 05:05 AM
Not exposing ign but their rank is the same.
Take gold before partying people to the map, if you can't do this then don't complain about not getting paid afterwards

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 07:49 AM
I want to know his ign too but its against tos to post ign here.

I think we are in the same guild lol, if I see u online I'll tell you

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 07:51 AM
Not exposing ign but their rank is the same.
Take gold before partying people to the map, if you can't do this then don't complain about not getting paid afterwards

Yeah, we didn't think on that because we've been doing this a few times and the people that joins us pay right when they enter the map, I know that this could happen, so I'm not complaining, just warning people that gets money this way so they can be careful.

Spooked
07-23-2020, 07:59 AM
Oh well, be glad you didn’t get scammed 20m by buying an elite awak gem from a certain individual like some players did.

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 08:09 AM
Oh well, be glad you didn’t get scammed 20m by buying an elite awak gem from a certain individual like some players did.

Yeah, we are glad that we didn't loose an item or some gold we had. I'm taking this as a lesson to have a better control when doing this.

TheMadElf
07-23-2020, 09:52 AM
Well person farming had to get gold first before inv (best to ask someone trust worthy to collect fee) otherwise they can jj and not pay.

UltimateUnicorn
07-23-2020, 11:50 AM

Sts : PlAy ThE gAmE tHe WaY iT iS mEaNt To Be PlAyYeD

Proceeds to let this "certain player" slide off everytime

haxte8
07-23-2020, 02:05 PM
So, is selling aps mini bosses won't make you bann?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Overbear
07-23-2020, 02:26 PM
That's just sad. He's probably done the same thing before.

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 03:52 PM
So, is selling aps mini bosses won't make you bann?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I have read posts about this before and majority of people conclude that it can be sell as a service, as if you were a bounty hunter because you are taking hours until you find those bosses.

codered
07-23-2020, 04:56 PM
Imagine working hard to get a rare boss to make some gold and a guy join just doing that...

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 05:52 PM
Imagine working hard to get a rare boss to make some gold and a guy join just doing that...

yeah, and what really surprises me is that the one who did that is in top leaderboard

snakeeyes
07-23-2020, 08:30 PM
yeah, and what really surprises me is that the one who did that is in top leaderboard

Wow he's a face is very thick I think. I know majority here hate greedy like him. Can you post a thread of this guy and make thank to him and also goodluck?

Chaplet
07-26-2020, 07:26 PM
Some minutes ago my friend found Strect, and he asked me to post it here in traders market, so I did. But a top warrior from seasonal leaderboard (#6 to be exact) just joined his map by partying him, and he ran to the boss to kill him, without paying (the post was made to sell each slot for the boss). I don't know if I can post names here, so before doing it to warn people I would like to know if I can do that. Thank you.

Yah happened to mine also , found first mate but someone suddenly partied me and joined on my map while looking for buyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
07-26-2020, 08:56 PM
Yah happened to mine also , found first mate but someone suddenly partied me and joined on my map while looking for buyer

It's sad that people do that. That's why I already developed a way to sell the spot before inviting someone to the map. I'll be publishing a thread once I find a new boss.

Chaplet
07-26-2020, 08:58 PM
It's sad that people do that. That's why I already developed a way to sell the spot before inviting someone to the map. I'll be publishing a thread once I find a new boss.

pm me if you find ikku

Saint Jaffo
07-26-2020, 08:59 PM
pm me if you find ikku

Sure, send friend request to Joppers so I can contact you faster

Chaplet
07-26-2020, 09:00 PM
Sure, send friend request to Joppers so I can contac you faster

ohh were mutuals my ign is chaplet