PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some advice

The balde of shakuras
07-23-2020, 01:05 AM
I started the game not long ago, currently lvl 26 rogue.

I would like to clarify that i have spen some money on the game but I would not want to do it again.

Alredy have a misha pet, 80% gold loot bow, himminglevas helmet, hard-scrambled ring and mad scientist pendant.
Currently have 1.5m money.

What should i do to advance, get better items on higher level as well?

Which campaigns should i farm?

Also could someome tell me how to use that spoiler thing?

Cliva
07-23-2020, 01:23 AM
The First goal should always be Get to the highest level possible in game. Whilst doing that dont spend too much gold on gears, legend and some mythic gears will help you through the maps. Fastest way to make gold without gold loot is through events, just play the events and sell what you dont need, never get too attached to items that is for selling. Follow the storyline quests to get lots of exp, dont forget to do the side quests and daily quests. Mishi pet is alrdy a good pet, i suggest slotting in Electra(arnd 700k) into mishi's hb for more damage. Joining a guild and having friends is really helpful, they can help you through maps you cant do alone. Best of luck!

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Jausa
07-23-2020, 02:17 AM
Get to level 76 by doing daily quests and farm elite golden chests in Nordr, or shuyal, or krakn. You can make plenty of gold by doing this, maybe up to a million a day and you won't need arcanes or anything, and you will get aps. If there's a more profitable event , then farm the event. Sell the gold loot bow also, with the gold buy cheap gear to get you through levels.

Xyv.io
07-23-2020, 03:00 AM
Don't spend money on low level. First reach lvl 76.

The balde of shakuras
07-23-2020, 04:40 AM
The First goal should always be Get to the highest level possible in game. Whilst doing that dont spend too much gold on gears, legend and some mythic gears will help you through the maps. Fastest way to make gold without gold loot is through events, just play the events and sell what you dont need, never get too attached to items that is for selling. Follow the storyline quests to get lots of exp, dont forget to do the side quests and daily quests. Mishi pet is alrdy a good pet, i suggest slotting in Electra(arnd 700k) into mishi's hb for more damage. Joining a guild and having friends is really helpful, they can help you through maps you cant do alone. Best of luck!

thanks, but how do I reach it? mean there is the somberholt campaign that requires a lots of farming, can i just skip or is there any easy way to do it?

swoutttt
07-23-2020, 04:51 AM
proceed trough the storyline first. U can use 50%xp lix and 60%xp lix (elixers stack and more then doubles the xp u get rewarded) to gain lvls rlly fast. From my experience u can easely reach lvl 50+ first day and you unlock new dailys with huge xp rewards. If you do all dailys with the elixers ( finish the quests and dont turn them in yet be sure your xp lixers on them turn em all in at once) you can reach endgame in a week or 2.
Hope this helps a bit.

Angelsanchez321
07-23-2020, 06:16 PM
Anyone selling a good rogue gl set of 600+?

Cliva
07-23-2020, 10:18 PM
thanks, but how do I reach it? mean there is the somberholt campaign that requires a lots of farming, can i just skip or is there any easy way to do it?I dont recommend running somberholt without proper gears, it takes lots of time, the fastest way of getting lightbearer points for somberholt is through red eggs, they have a chance to drop 5k lightbearer points