PDA

View Full Version : Spiritualist enters the Realm...

Spiritualist
08-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Well hey there people! As a level 25 enchantress, I'm not exactly "new" as such, but I'm certainly not what I would call an seasoned player. I've been playing for a week or so now and I'm really enjoying the game.

Please check me out in-game and if you wish to have an healer/spellcaster/shaman in your group of allies, then please feel free to add me as a friend in-game.

I look forward to see you all in-game and I would love to run around some of the campaign areas killing mobs with you, especially that "Dead Eyes" chappy. I currently have Dark Forest, Balefort Castle and Fathom Crypt but I'm more than willing to cough up a few more platinum to by some other campaigns if it helps. Oh and I mainly play from late afternoon and in the evenings GMT.

Speak to you all soon.

vulgarstrike
08-04-2010, 03:13 AM
you should get all the campaigns save swamps for a good time with the community! have fun, and welcome!

jonboy
08-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Welcome aboard

Spiritualist
08-04-2010, 04:54 AM
you should get all the campaigns save swamps for a good time with the community! have fun, and welcome!Do you get a commission on sales ;) or do you really suggest that getting all campaigns will help progression?

vulgarstrike
08-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Do you get a commission on sales ;) or do you really suggest that getting all campaigns will help progression?

I seriously think it will. getting the campaigns will help you level with peers of your level, allowing for you too meet people and get to know the players. once you get to level 45, you can play pvp and farm with the seasoned regulars, who will be more than happy to play eith you. just my opinion. remember, powerleeling doesn't always get you the best experience.

Spiritualist
08-04-2010, 05:44 AM
Oh indeed, levelling at a fast rate of knots is great but it's not the be all and end all. I want to level fast AND get rich too! :)

Violentsaint
08-04-2010, 07:17 AM
i suggest buying all the campaigns, because as soon as client 1.3 comes out there will be quests and towns exclusive to certain campaigns so it would be best to have all of them.

plus most seasoned players have all the campaign packs :)

Spiritualist
08-04-2010, 08:28 AM
i suggest buying all the campaigns, because as soon as client 1.3 comes out there will be quests and towns exclusive to certain campaigns so it would be best to have all of them.I'm getting them slowly... but I wish I knew that you couldn't do AO2 until you completed AO1 before I bought AO2. ;)

Nonetheless, surely one can buy your missing campaigns after 1.3, without loosing any features?

Yardsalez
08-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Hm i didnt have to do ao1 before ao2 i think or maybe i did but i dont think i did just did ao2 1 , 2 got to 3 lvled to 45 did 4 and 5 and did plasma

Spiritualist
08-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Hm i didnt have to do ao1 before ao2 i think or maybe i did but i dont think i did just did ao2 1 , 2 got to 3 lvled to 45 did 4 and 5 and did plasmaWell when I try to get to AO2, it says:

"This dungeon is locked! To unlock the dungeon you must first play all the way through 2:"The Sandstone Hall"."
Perhaps this isn't saying you need to play AO2 first, but it's certainly saying I need to do something. Any ideas?

FluffNStuff
08-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Well when I try to get to AO2, it says:

Perhaps this isn't saying you need to play AO2 first, but it's certainly saying I need to do something. Any ideas?

This is saying you need to play through The Sandstone Hall, which is level 2 in the same pack. Most people level on 3 so finding a 2 that plays all the way through can be difficult if you are way below level.

kavanah
08-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Welcome to PL and to the Forums Spirit. Hope to see you in game sometime!

Raxie
08-05-2010, 04:32 AM
welcome and i hope you have a good time on the forums and in the game.

Spiritualist
08-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Thanks guys for the welcomes so far.