PDA

View Full Version : Pantsless Achievements

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 08:07 AM
Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. My name is Joppers, and I'm currently running for the seasonal leaderboard (Top 20 right now). I would like to ask you guys for help with this two achievements, the one from Flylord and the one from Hydra. I would really appreciate if I can get your help. If you can't help me but know any tips for making this easier, (like using "x" pet, "x" skills, etc.) I would be grateful too. Thanks in advance!

arcanefid
07-23-2020, 08:12 AM
I heard people use SnS AA because of the pools which damage enemies, and that probably helps. Personally I did it with a party that used Nekro's AA, Glowstik's AA and 2 Fenris.

I think any pet that does good damage might be helpful there. Maybe also consider Munch Mouth or Dreambot too - Dreambot's AA has a pretty fast cooldown so maybe that can help.

If you're a warrior, make sure you have Axe mastery 1/10 for the bleed effect because it helps a lot. Also, you can pull Orrick to the starting zone so you won't have to use ankhs, and also don't have to run to the boss when you respawn, since he's already there.

Deathslament
07-23-2020, 08:13 AM
Use axe throw to drag orrick down den use SnS when the spores spawn, also u can use dark apostle bombs to make it easier by stunning him. 2-3 Sns and 1 glow shud do the job

Saint Jaffo
07-23-2020, 08:18 AM
Thanks to both of you!

Jausa
07-23-2020, 10:50 AM
Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. My name is Joppers, and I'm currently running for the seasonal leaderboard (Top 20 right now). I would like to ask you guys for help with this two achievements, the one from Flylord and the one from Hydra. I would really appreciate if I can get your help. If you can't help me but know any tips for making this easier, (like using "x" pet, "x" skills, etc.) I would be grateful too. Thanks in advance!Personally, would use fenris, would die as often as possible too to reset the aa.
Use axe throw to drag orrick down den use SnS when the spores spawn, also u can use dark apostle bombs to make it easier by stunning him. 2-3 Sns and 1 glow shud do the jobIsn't fenris better than sns?