PDA

View Full Version : Lvl. 50 Sentinel bird help!

Doogyplum ツ
02-22-2012, 05:02 PM
SO I was wondering if anyone had any build / combo advice for a lvl 50 sent talon/shotty bird.
I keep dying at the hands of mages and some other birds -.- PLUS any strategies?

JackOak
02-24-2012, 09:36 AM
FIRST POST! Sorry but I want to make one too, So IDK.

Crunchee
02-24-2012, 09:54 AM
If you think that you're dying too much, you can try putting just enough dex points for the sentinel equips and rest into str. Armor, health and dodge can be increased slightly :fox:
Combos for fighting birds/bears: Evade+Focus-->Root-->Shattering Scream-->Break Armor-->Blast Shot-->Blinding Shot-->Repulse Shot
Combos for fighting mages: *keep in mind that blast shot can break their mana shields, so timing is important when fighting mages. i.e. don't waste your blast shot while their shield is on. You can try kiting them instead. OR you can attack as much as you can and they will run out of mana quickly and die (mage with no mana=easy prey) ;)* Evade+Focus-->Blinding Shot-->Root-->Shattering Scream-->Break Armor-->Blast Shot-->Repulse Shot

Those combos mentioned above may not fit your playstyle, so only take it as a reference :) The best way to find out good combos is to find a friend to test with you.

brodiniozo
02-24-2012, 11:42 AM
Imo way to slow combos, use arrows first. Root pallys and bears/ wb

/ Brod