PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night Friday

tbaychill18
02-22-2012, 05:12 PM
My guild has been discussing this issue for a while now. We think that their should be a Fight Night Friday (FNF for short). This would involve all guilds going in it. Every Friday night, your guild submits their best characters. There would be one character of each class. I.E. one archer, enchanter, and warrior. After the guild submits their representatives, the guild makes a "stake". After that, they fight against another guild 3 v. 3. It would be 3 Vs.3 PVP match. All active guilds would be involved in this. Once the fighting begins, the team to get 25 kills wins. The winning team would collect the losing teams stake. An alternate way to play is a friendly match, which involves no stake. Other guildies (guild personal) can watch the exciting match as well.
I believe this would be a great idea, it would be fun, and entertaining. This game would be called GPVP (guild player versus player) Other names could suit it, though. This would be an official event that the guild has to sign up for using platinum.
I am sorry if this doesn't make that much sense, it is hard to put it into words.

Michael Coccimiglio
Michaelcocci in pocket legends!
Guild: <2legit2quit>

tbaychill18
02-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Tell me how you feel about this

Appleisaac
02-22-2012, 05:39 PM
this is a pretty good idea, but there would be issues involving player lvs... i do wish there was somekind of "guild war" thingy like this, but keep in mind that guilds only just recently were implemented into game.

Roberto077
02-22-2012, 08:25 PM
I like the idea besides paying platinum. Gold would be a better choice, and the winning team gets three times as much gold as they paid to enter.

Sryyoulose
02-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Cough pvp max LVL Elite vanity guild "Whipes the floor" maybe it should be representitives for a different 5 levels even week! Also platinum prizes for whole guild however! You can only win once!

Swords
02-22-2012, 08:56 PM
like UFC or WWE, there should be champion titles or something

fuzzylazer
02-23-2012, 04:20 AM
Do guilds have to enter?

XghostzX
02-23-2012, 08:02 AM
It would be tough since guilds are still some what new to the game... but otherwise don't get me wrong, I'd love for something like this to happen.

Kingsyan
02-25-2012, 02:40 AM
I'd love that.
There should be more in-game pvp events and mechanics to support it.
I don't like the fact that all the tourneys are hosted via the forums.
It requires more effort than signing up in-game, having an automated system which warns you when it's about to start, teleporting you to the map when it does.
Players who arent online are considered an automatic forfeit.

XghostzX
02-25-2012, 07:03 PM
I'd love that.
There should be more in-game pvp events and mechanics to support it.
I don't like the fact that all the tourneys are hosted via the forums.
It requires more effort than signing up in-game, having an automated system which warns you when it's about to start, teleporting you to the map when it does.
Players who arent online are considered an automatic forfeit.

I feel like people bring this up but Devs never look at it haha. Ever get that feeling? :D

Zaltiar
02-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Time zones, not everyone is from the same place, Friday night could be a Saturday night for many

Taipan
02-29-2012, 09:41 AM
Or what about FFA with all levels of all online members of ALL guilds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol