PDA

View Full Version : fustrated

Origins
02-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Why is it when you get rushed 3x and die, you come back and kill that person, they call you noob? they come rushing again so you kill them then they boot you. can someone explain?

Walkhardd
02-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Trolls troll bud. Dont sweat the small stuff.

Gluttony
02-22-2012, 05:50 PM
Bad parenting.. Anyone with me on that?

Origins
02-22-2012, 08:47 PM
another time a 66 bird auto hit me and said go without stoping, i say go and kill him, his friend then kills me and calls me a rusher! we talk trash a bit and then i leave cause theres 3 66 all set gear giving it to me hard. the guy who killed me followes me into another room and says what you plan on rushing guys here now. i was upset, i asked the others and explained what happened to the others and they took my side. im new to pvp but if they target and hit you and say go, then when i say go too its on right?

Swords
02-22-2012, 08:53 PM
ITS called angry issue and embarassed to be killed

StompArtist
02-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Bad parenting.. Anyone with me on that?

Parents must be rushers.

Engelhard
02-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Parents must be rushers.
This literally made me laugh out loud

Swords
02-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Parents must be rushers.

they rush so they can make their kids grow up fast but they actually rushed so hard that they killed people -_-

UTHRA
02-27-2012, 07:44 PM
Lack of communication...odds are they are the true noob and don't understand why ur not fighting...then IF they tried to communicate with u and u did not respond but just decided to exact revenge for the probably unintentional slight on their part....they realized u it was an act of revenge and not a true intent to play a game fairly....just a guess...as I've had that happen to me...I was the rusher...told them I was new..they told me to stop rushing...we'll while I'm running around trying to stay alive... they are now rushing me back....whilst I am still attacking them and trying to get an answer...I did not know what a rusher was!...lol...they only respond by name calling and many vs one...the one being me...lol.....P.S. I now know what a rusher is...ME! LOL

UTHRA
02-27-2012, 07:52 PM
My experience is it depends on who ur playing with?? My understanding was that also once both players gave the go ahead...it was on...but I too ran into the same thing....If I killed them after they said go...it was....ur a rusher...u didn't let me get my shields up...I was lagging and u took advantage of that...etc...getting the picture? Lame excuses from lame people...i'd say....if there is a misunderstanding stop and ask each other wat is going on...u don't have to spam kill...name call...and be a well...little shyte. Put them on the Ignore list...u don't want to play with people like that anyway...there are plenty of fun fair people on this game that if everyone would start ignoring the rotten apples in this game...well...they'd eventually decompose and go away...lol

UTHRA
02-27-2012, 07:54 PM
yup wounded ego!! LOL

UTHRA
02-27-2012, 07:58 PM
lol cute!

XghostzX
02-27-2012, 08:02 PM
lol cute!

Next time, can you please use the edit button instead of posting 4 times? Not trying to be the PL police but people will get mad otherwise, so just a heads up.

Late
02-27-2012, 10:15 PM
That's pro rushing lol

Noodleleg
02-27-2012, 10:52 PM
Trolling is fun lol, except when you're the one trolled, as you said. I just use the term nerd rage to get the other person any though =p... So if they call me noob, I go like lol... Then they start saying "stuff" o_O. Then I say nerd rage XD! Problem solved ^_^

Phoenixking
02-27-2012, 10:56 PM
Trolling is fun lol, except when you're the one trolled, as you said. I just use the term nerd rage to get the other person any though =p... So if they call me noob, I go like lol... Then they start saying "stuff" o_O. Then I say nerd rage XD! Problem solved ^_^I just laugh at there pitiful attempts of being a lame troll ^.^ I go like BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA IKR

XghostzX
02-28-2012, 12:05 AM
I just laugh at there pitiful attempts of being a lame troll ^.^ I go like BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA IKR

haha I'm doing that next time. Made me laugh.

UTHRA
03-13-2012, 05:31 PM
well as u can see I'm new at this forum posting thing...and I thought I hit the reply button?? Isn't editing to change wat u originally said??.. Also...why would it make people mad??!....

Late
03-13-2012, 07:41 PM
Why is it when you get rushed 3x and die, you come back and kill that person, they call you noob? they come rushing again so you kill them then they boot you. can someone explain?
its not 3 times just one can do it

Sryyoulose
03-13-2012, 09:59 PM
Ok. I am fed up with 3v1 rushers. 1v1 or a single all FFA no trash talk Im look ok boy let's dance. There is however the annoying part when 1 person rushes you, calls 3 buddy's or people in the room to "Rush you back" because you took your kill back. It is fairly annoying and problematic at all levels. The easiest way to deal with this is NOT to swear back, NOT to die a ton, NOT to Make fun of them while dead, IT IS a good idea to leave, ask for help, own all 3 of them, or laugh and have a good time. (Note last one is hard to do) I also do not like when somebody 5-10 Levels higher then you rushes you and feels all pro. It's like grats bro you killed a noob *Claps* can we move on?

Thank you for bearing with me (Or not)

/End rant

stompage
03-13-2012, 10:02 PM
There parents rush so that there K/D gets up and they can show it off at there kids be like mom going to son "OWNED NOOB WHAT NOW LOOK AT MY K/D IM YOUR MOM AND I PWN YOU ALL DAY"

stompage
03-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Oh by the way my point was that you should try and not get mad/sad anything like that because its a game. Go punch your friend or something and blow off steam if u do get angry.

teddybeer
03-15-2012, 06:37 AM
lol i owned a voodoo with my lvl 30 dexmage then he still calls me a noob...
mostly cus i shield at start and they start complaining about it. my argument is: im 30 ur 35 so shut up.

Apostel
03-15-2012, 06:58 AM
This literally made me laugh out loud

Me much more wow.

MightyMicah
03-15-2012, 11:10 PM
This is the way it works unfortunately. If you wanna know how to avoid trouble refer to my guide "how to survive the arena." I firmly believe everything I wrote there. I think it might be just what you need. :) cheers!