PDA

View Full Version : Is Dark Legends a Hoax?

Bronxman2012
02-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Hello all! The Bronxman here!

Yes, THE Bronxman!

Here is The Bronxman's question.

For a long time now, we've heard a lot about Dark Legends. However, thus far, aside form some pictures, we haven't seen anything in terms of even a demo.

So, The Bronxman is going to ask what others want to ask, but dare not.

Is Dark Legends a hoax?

Matutd
02-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Lmao reminded me of when everybody thought sl was a hoax because of the stupid appl approval times xP

Commanderkeen
02-22-2012, 06:39 PM
No, if it is one then wow STS went through a lot of trouble to play us, I mean even making and sending a fake video to G4. So I seriously doubt its a hoax dude.

Gluttony
02-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Lmao reminded me of when everybody thought sl was a hoax because of the stupid appl approval times xP

That's not the same imo, we had screen shots and teasers of actual game play. All we have for DL is pretty eye candy, dripping blood and a vague message. I mean DL has its own section of the forums already and we have nothing more than some stills and a title. Not going to say hoax just yet, but thinking that leaving your starving gamers salivating for more may lead to them be led away by the next juicy steak that is waved in front of them.

StompArtist
02-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Coming soon on April 1st!

Cascade
02-22-2012, 07:16 PM
April 1st = April Fools Day :0

*Zero*
02-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Lol...I.kinda wonder the same.
Do we even know what classes are gonna be in it?

Axarius
02-23-2012, 04:09 AM
It cant be hoax... It must NOT :D

Fyrce
02-23-2012, 05:41 AM
If you cannot tell the difference, then be careful who you believe, follow and admire in RL, because you cannot tell the difference.

Wolves
02-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Lol...I.kinda wonder the same.
Do we even know what classes are gonna be in it?

No, we don't. One of the devs (Cinco?) said in the chat box that DL has something "fundamentally different" than other MMOs. Could mean anything but I'm imagining no classes/one class with attributes being the factor in what gear and skills u can use. what else is fundamental abot MMO? Maybe no levels/xp. For the very casual gamer. Also, one of the text blocks STS put out about DL said the vampire would fight with a clan. Maybe guilds, clans for DL duh, will somehow be more important.

StompArtist
02-23-2012, 09:18 AM
If you cannot tell the difference, then be careful who you believe, follow and admire in RL, because you cannot tell the difference.

Conan the Barbarian is not an historical figure?

*Zero*
02-23-2012, 10:15 AM
No, we don't. One of the devs (Cinco?) said in the chat box that DL has something "fundamentally different" than other MMOs. Could mean anything but I'm imagining no classes/one class with attributes being the factor in what gear and skills u can use. what else is fundamental abot MMO? Maybe no levels/xp. For the very casual gamer. Also, one of the text blocks STS put out about DL said the vampire would fight with a clan. Maybe guilds, clans for DL duh, will somehow be more important.
Ty sir for the info.
Seems to be something fun, kinda like ff14 where your class was kinda decided by your weapon.

Aculeas
02-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Not only is this game a hoax this entire forum is a figment of your imagination.

WinterKate
02-23-2012, 04:10 PM
I think otherwise. The fact that they've put up this forum sheds a green light. More so, they've been updating us every now and then. STS may be brewing up something to release the game a lot sooner. And, a little patience will surely help us all. :)

MimeRifle
02-23-2012, 04:11 PM
It's just good hype! I'm sure there will be a game!

On the other hand, I'm not sure that Bronxman isn't a hoax.

Deathpunch
02-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Conan the Barbarian is not an historical figure?

Of course he is. Don't you remember the part where him and Abraham Lincoln, while riding laser-toting T-Rexes named Downfall and Pepe, destroyed the Roman Empire?

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

maneatingtree
02-23-2012, 06:52 PM
soon will be first of april....

Kiyoko
02-23-2012, 06:57 PM
I think STS is gonna release it on some random day in March and we're all gonna be like "whoa where did this come from?? today, really?" then they rush to the app store and it's there... waiting.... for us to play.. :excitement:

slipeyz
02-23-2012, 09:28 PM
Coming soon on April 1st!

were did u find this info?

slipeyz
02-23-2012, 09:37 PM
soon will be first of april....

Do not believe what you hear unless it comes directly from a dev. Do you remeber when humania was "coming out on febuary 4th"? Or when fang dropped almost mysteriously with only a weekish reminder? All I'm saying is that there is absolutly no proof on the exact date from anyone that would actually know. At this point I am not even sure the devs know an exact date.

Lowellpimpd
02-23-2012, 11:35 PM
lol farming legends was a April fools day prank

WinterKate
02-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Here's the link for the gameplay trailer. It's on the FB page.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/02/24/dark-legends-gameplay-trailer