PDA

View Full Version : The Democratic Way To Approach The Event

Titanium
07-24-2020, 01:33 PM
Hello guys,

Today i've witnessed a lot of spam in guild chat "j my house" / "dont j him, join mine" and i wanted to approach the event the same way but i failed.

Then i have thought a little bit of it and i came up with a system which worked and is a real succes for everyone in our guild.

And i wanted to share this with all of you in order for nobody to feel marginalized by friends nor guild.

The system goes like this:

Let's say the current party is in X's House.

Who loots the first crate will host the next party.

If X will loot the first crate, he will not host, the host title will go to the person who looted the second crate.

There's also a list which we have shared (on line group) of all people who hosted parties in order for everyone have a fair chance.

Our experience with it.. it started with almost 20-22 people and now we can almost fill 2 houses.

Everybody wins in the end, you can always support others and make some gold out of it.

Giasakes
07-24-2020, 01:38 PM
+1 its already work a lot in my guild, and better luck for all players

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk

Ckash
07-24-2020, 01:39 PM
Nice group of people you have there.

matthew (flash)
07-24-2020, 01:48 PM
Yup we alrdy tried it in deviant misfits and worked we doing this for 8h

Titanium
07-24-2020, 01:51 PM
Yup we alrdy tried it in deviant misfits and worked we doing this for 8h

+1 its already work a lot in my guild, and better luck for all players

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk

Lmao. Ofc, cause we are guildmates.

IGN: Elondrian.

Majin
07-25-2020, 02:23 AM
Hello guys,

Today i've witnessed a lot of spam in guild chat "j my house" / "dont j him, join mine" and i wanted to approach the event the same way but i failed.

Then i have thought a little bit of it and i came up with a system which worked and is a real succes for everyone in our guild.

And i wanted to share this with all of you in order for nobody to feel marginalized by friends nor guild.

The system goes like this:

Let's say the current party is in X's House.

Who loots the first crate will host the next party.

If X will loot the first crate, he will not host, the host title will go to the person who looted the second crate.

There's also a list which we have shared (on line group) of all people who hosted parties in order for everyone have a fair chance.

Our experience with it.. it started with almost 20-22 people and now we can almost fill 2 houses.

Everybody wins in the end, you can always support others and make some gold out of it.

So if u were unlucky to get loot crate, u will be super unlucky cos u Wont have ur turn to host until u get a crate or u r last.

Btw If 20 people Host party one by one and they are real players who also sleep then u get only 1 chance in a day. And u need to spend whole day to get this one chance.

While some botters are just putting there dummies and laughing on our genuine gameplay.

|Ares|
07-25-2020, 03:14 AM
Or can just let people join wherever they want? I guess.

Titanium
07-25-2020, 05:15 AM
Or can just let people join wherever they want? I guess.

Nobody forces them to do something that they don't like :)

People can join what party they like, at least this system allows everyone to host.

25 hours continously partying and all houses were full.

25 people different people hosted already and the guild is more active than it used to be in a normal day.

Oakmaiden
07-25-2020, 08:18 AM
Nice, we rotate Houses via the MOTD. When folks log on they see who’s house. If needed we open a second house til full ect. No need to /visit some desperate guy.