PDA

View Full Version : Engs in pvp ;)

Popular
02-22-2012, 09:11 PM
I just had enough running around pvp room and getting called a chicken.

First, engs can never win face to face vs comms or ops.
Maybe ops without their critical star thingie.

Second, i see no more engs in pvp almost never. I see few ops sometimes but
Almost all comms.
I mean how am i suppose to have fun in pvp with all same jobs in pvp?

I usually play pvp to get rid of my stress(when i win though hehe) in pl, mages are very scaled compared to bears and birds. But in sl ... <_< what the...

Problem with eng is that engs have to wait to kill opponent, or also known as dot(damage over time). While dot is killing the enemy, i have to run run run run around the map more then 20 times (based on comms).
I think i can have fun running around and release my stress -.-

Some comms leave while im rynning around then come back not getting death from leaving during a combat. really-.-?
second problem with eng is bugged skills! Woo fun! The skill called transference, aka leech,is one of engs life saver on pve. But in pvp... :D (dont be surprised) it can heal the opponent!!!! Wooo ty ty engs that is in the blue team! (quoated from red team comm opponent).
And also, transference can kill the same team player!!!! Omg team kill! :D fun fun fun! Without knowing these bugs engs get called by names (you know) for killing team mates -.-
O and i can suicide with transference too

I know comms have the skill magnet??? ,aka beckon, doesnt work in pvp. But who the heck is going to use that skill-.- you guys have slow<<<<<< which can TRAP engs like mouse. Slow then follow eng. slow then follow eng.
Oh problem with this is, engs cant run away from comms. Which makes comms even more overpowred! :D (ty engs for kills! - quoted from a unknown comm).

Third problem with eng is .. Heal! I mean .. Is eng a eng in pvp? What are engs in pvp!!! Kill givers?:apthy:

What are engs suppose to do if they cant even heal them selves(with transference) even with heal -.-

I mean sure it heals me but 25 per heal is enough for me? Engs die in pvp WITH 100 hp heal per heal(wut?)

As you see, engs are the most bugged and worst job in pvp. (if you dont know go try for your self -a- ill be happy to kill you with my comm that i dont have)

And.. I decided to rage quit.. For while.. Until engs comeback to life..

If pvp was still on beta, i wouldnt be soo mad. But i dont think pvp is on beta? @.@ (i think!!!)

Anyway thankyou for listining to this bs long article..

*please excuese the spelling and grammer.. I was to mad to go back and fix it >:(

Sryyoulose
02-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Well... My first character was a com! Just because they looked beast! However I learned that ate the op class in SL I was like this is opposite in PL wtf

Popular
02-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Well... My first character was a com! Just because they looked beast! However I learned that ate the op class in SL I was like this is opposite in PL wtf

Well, when i first played i didnt know which job was which.. Also hoped engs had similar skills as mages in pl ;)

iAmPain
02-22-2012, 10:57 PM
i think when all skills at engi's are fixed.hmm.. were all nothing 0.0

Popular
02-23-2012, 12:24 AM
i think when all skills at engi's are fixed.hmm.. were all nothing 0.0

Im hoping to fix at least one :( i dont expect all ;p

Hullukko
02-29-2012, 09:22 AM
good luck waiting. sl is practically unmaintained right now. end gamers have all but few gone.

engs have been broken since pvp inception three months ago.

its sad, pathetic and downright wrong. i paid for this game, plenty, and sts just simply stopped delivering.

Popular
03-01-2012, 02:20 PM
you're not the only one and i been waiting since pvp beta too

Taipan
03-05-2012, 06:17 AM
STS is going to fix the engineer PVP bugs in next update :)

Cero
03-13-2012, 11:09 PM
trans skill Fixed *like*

iAmPain
03-14-2012, 02:12 PM
trans skill Fixed

..i still like that skill when it heals. cuz u know what? when were doin 1v1 and there are engi's on other side, we got trans'ed and when hitted multiple times..it determines if we die or not (and yea im talking bout when the other players are pvp'ing we cross some times)

Popular
03-14-2012, 09:54 PM
um gravitias is fixed also :D which means no need for trans. No need to run. Just die.

bbt1
03-23-2012, 08:16 AM
Lol they fixed trans but it not great bout 20 damage n 18 heal although if u use it in 1v1 n catch the bystanders u can heal of them as well hehe but still not great for pvp

Racosai
04-09-2012, 01:52 AM
erm guys? did you know that engineers are best in groups. d'oh.