PDA

View Full Version : Survival

Thasaint
02-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Hey guys,

Today I was thinking a bit and I think that a survival game mode would be cool if it were added to PL (it would be in the join options. Ex: PvE, PvP, Survival.)

It starts where you would assemble a group of one to four people. You would be able to choose which map that you want to play. Healing is allowed but the resurrect skill is unavailable. If someone dies though, then to get them back into the game, one must buy a token to get them back into the action. To buy this token, you would need to use 10,000 of the collected gold to buy it, and yes, people would be able to share cash as long as they're alive.

Each wave has a certain amount of UIs (Bad guys, zombies, skeletons, etc.)

Every round they run faster and hit harder. You are in a fort and it serves you protection, however, it cannot be repaired (you may still attack enemies while inside the fort and even outside, but once outside, your survival chances are slim.) Every time a UI is killed, you are awarded a small amount of XP and gold (the lower the wave, the lower the xp and gold, to avoid boosters).

At the end of every 10th level, a boss appears. Although the bosses get harder to kill as the rounds go up, they give more XP and gold when killed in exchange.

There would also be a leader board created for this, displaying who got the most kills and how many rounds they lasted before dying.

At level 50, a legendary boss appears (Extremely hard to kill), and once he is killed, you are given 30 seconds to receive one of the four items of your choice (items would be chosen by devs.)

Anyone with me on this? If so, please keep this thread active so a dev sees it, and hopefully one day, it will be implemented! :)

Thank you
-thasaint

StompArtist
02-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Not sure I like the "rev" scheme. Myself, I'd just say go until everyone is dead. But the survival mode is a great idea!

Appleisaac
02-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Cool :) what if the team started out naked and had to pay for items with gold found in game? O.o

fuzzylazer
02-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Hmm, is there a reward if you reach a high lvl?

Fyrce
02-23-2012, 06:23 AM
Naked except for items/potions dropped in the game, i.e. group cannot use their inventory :)

Roberto077
02-23-2012, 11:10 AM
I thought about the same idea yesturday and you perfected it. My only suggestions are to lower the revive cost and make the round have the enemies that are the same as that levels dungeon (ex. level 50 has balefort sewer enemies).

RBeltran
02-23-2012, 06:51 PM
How about make it like Mass Effect 3. When a person dies a teammate has a certain amount of time to freely revive them if they are withing say 5m. At the end of each wave, teammates who are dead are automatically revived.

Swords
02-23-2012, 07:36 PM
isnt this same like black ops or mw3? but cool idea, i just cant imagine this "Survival mode" in pl

pocketlegendshq
02-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Lol mw3 reference!

XghostzX
02-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Nice idea, this idea has been brought up several times. I'm not sure whether devs just don't look at it or there's not enough space for it, but great idea, don't get me wrong :)

Noodleleg
02-23-2012, 11:55 PM
MW3 much? But a good idea ^_^