View Full Version : party crasher 2020: is it worth your time

Stellarstorm
07-25-2020, 06:09 AM
find out more in the link below:

https://youtu.be/0KgSLNhcpvY

arcanefid
07-25-2020, 06:13 AM
If we had modern holy books, click-baiting would probably be considered a sin.

Xyv.io
07-25-2020, 06:45 AM
If we had modern holy books, click-baiting would probably be considered a sin.

He's just sharing a video. What clickbait? U don't even know the meaning of clickbait lol

arcanefid
07-25-2020, 06:48 AM
He's just sharing a video. What clickbait? U don't even know the meaning of clickbait lol

I clicked on the thread expecting to read something, not a link. I was baited to click on it.

Archugejackmen
07-25-2020, 07:03 AM
I clicked on the thread expecting to read something, not a link. I was baited to click on it.

The title of the thread promised neither written text nor video. You clicked on it of your own accord, and the video ultimately delivers. Concise and to the point. What’s there to be mad about?

arcanefid
07-25-2020, 07:05 AM
The title of the thread promised neither written text nor video. You clicked on it of your own accord, and the video ultimately delivers. Concise and to the point. What’s there to be mad about?

Or you know... he could just type if it's worth or not? Or at least a summary. If I want to watch youtube videos I'd go straight on youtube, not AL forums.

Oakmaiden
07-25-2020, 08:12 AM
Lmao, I never, lemme repeat, Never, click on these links.... Ever! Sure sure your link is safe til it isn’t, then someone gets their stuff jacked.

Roycedamagnet
07-25-2020, 08:33 AM
Lmao, I never, lemme repeat, Never, click on these links.... Ever! Sure sure your link is safe til it isn’t, then someone gets their stuff jacked.It's a youtube link

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Sip_Tea
07-25-2020, 08:36 AM
Lmao, I never, lemme repeat, Never, click on these links.... Ever! Sure sure your link is safe til it isn’t, then someone gets their stuff jacked.

earth is flat too yes

Oakmaiden
07-25-2020, 08:52 AM
It’s still clickbait and quite frankly should be banned from forums.

shadowronn
07-25-2020, 09:04 AM
Countless times I’ve clicked on a YouTube link about bugs etc only to end up watching 5 seconds of an advertisement before being linked to someone’s AL channel. Learnt my lesson and since then I stopped pressing any YouTube links.

Motherless_Child
07-25-2020, 09:07 AM
find out more in the link below:

https://youtu.be/0KgSLNhcpvY

LOL.... I clicked the link and saw one of the WORST mage skill setups ever...... God would not even forgive such a sin........ Shame on you.........

Potatogod
07-25-2020, 11:28 AM
How can this not be clickbait so you're saying that those youtubers using those awfull thumbnail are not clickbait because this guy just say literally just click my link where he could just say a full conclusion why this event is worth or not but this guy just put a video where you need to click on it to obtain the information that you need to know that of it's worth of not

Xyv.io
07-25-2020, 01:04 PM

He can't differentiate between a YouTube link and a malware link. Oh no no no.. What world we live in

arcanefid
07-25-2020, 01:12 PM
He can't differentiate between a YouTube link and a malware link. Oh no no no.. What world we live in

Same world where you tell people "you don't know what clickbait is" in a clickbait thread. Trash world indeed.

Xyv.io
07-25-2020, 01:43 PM
Same world where you tell people "you don't know what clickbait is" in a clickbait thread. Trash world indeed.

Clickbait is where you click on something that's not related to the title at all. You no OK brot