PDA

View Full Version : Mobile App Trouble

Piosidon
02-22-2012, 11:55 PM
I can't seem to log-on onto the mobile app. Also I can't "skip for now". I was also experiencing problems before I logged out like threads not loading. Anyone else experiencing this?

Suentous PO
02-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Yes I have a similar prob. At first it would load a page of threads to view but when I tried to open it went black.
I tried to delete and reload but forgot what my pass was or it woulden recognize. I'm at a loss also, and have not been using it.
Sory wish I had a solution.
Sue

Martin Tander
02-23-2012, 03:52 AM
Yes im a having same problem

The thing is,that i thought it because the app got finally updated,and i thought they disabled previous ver. But after updating i couldnt even view threads(as mentioned in op post) without updating i couldnt log on to my acc but could've view threads couldnt open any of them tho.

Crunchee
02-23-2012, 04:54 AM
Same here :/ before I deleted the app it told me that my username or password is invalid when I tried logging in. After I reinstalled it, it keeps saying that the required client information is missing. What's wrong?

Rare
02-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Yeah, I think several people, myself included, have reported the same issue in the Global Spacetime and Off Topic section. Here's a link:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31802-iOS-and-Android-App-to-Access-the-Spacetime-Forum-Community

No response. Although, I'm not sure how high the mobile app is on their list of priorities.

slaveleia
02-23-2012, 12:15 PM
I have encountered the very same problem. None of the individual threads would load, just staying blank. I thought it was just bad signal...no reception. I deleted & reinstalled but it didn't help. Can't sign on to app & I thought I had forgotten my password but that's not the case cause I got on here on safari...it accepted me.

Skeletonlord
02-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Guys, there is a fix for this in a new update for ios and android devices in the next few days. Wait for that, and this issue should dissapear. the dev team know about it and are working on a fix!

Rare
02-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Guys, there is a fix for this in a new update for ios and android devices in the next few days. Wait for that, and this issue should dissapear. the dev team know about it and are working on a fix!

Hey thanks. Where did you get this information? N I didn't see it posted anywhere.

Edit: ahh here it is:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?48105-Problems-with-the-iOS-and-Android-Community-Apps

Skeletonlord
02-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Hey thanks. Where did you get this information? N I didn't see it posted anywhere.

Edit: ahh here it is:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?48105-Problems-with-the-iOS-and-Android-Community-Apps

I got my infomation from Mjolstin. i was speaking to him recently, and he told me

Fao
02-24-2012, 05:57 PM
I have the same problem, but now I know to be patient and wait, also, while you wait you can go to safari and use that! That is wxaclty what I am doing posting now! ;D

Ardon
02-24-2012, 06:13 PM
The fix has been needed for a long time now. Kinda surprised they didn't put one out months ago

Samhayne
02-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Hey guys,

There was an issue with the updated app (version 1.1.3) with login. We rolled it back to 1.1.2 until we can get the login issue sorted.

Swords
02-25-2012, 10:59 AM
everytime i try to create a thread i have to choose a pl or sl forums, when i choose pl, it wont let me make it