View Full Version : question...

Wthlite
02-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Ive noticed there are alot of biased or unreliable posts of guides to pvp, like terrible people trying to make a guide, wrong info, ect. Like what made me think about this is all the people I could beat make guides, and that sombody asked for a lvl 10 bird build. the thing is, 10 birds are useless, and if people listen to biased and unreliable guides they will turn out to be bad. carful who you listen to.

Zenidal
02-23-2012, 06:23 AM
What's the question?

Swords
02-23-2012, 07:13 PM
What's the question?

lol...... wth failed using the thread title -_-

Wthlite
02-24-2012, 01:04 AM
my qeustion is why bad pvp players make guides.

Zenidal
02-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Maybe because they want thanks? I'm not sure either :confused:

dudetus
02-24-2012, 03:48 AM
Egoboosting and Thanks boosting I guess?

But making a good guide isn't simple. Firstable u need to have enough of RELIABLE info about ur subject and secondable u need to write the info down understandably but yet detailed. Not an easy task that is all I g2 say.

Kingsyan
02-24-2012, 06:04 AM
Ive noticed there are alot of biased or unreliable posts of guides to pvp, like terrible people trying to make a guide, wrong info, ect. Like what made me think about this is all the people I could beat make guides, and that sombody asked for a lvl 10 bird build. the thing is, 10 birds are useless, and if people listen to biased and unreliable guides they will turn out to be bad. carful who you listen to.

Be positive and look at it at another way.

Bad guides result in other pvpers to correct them and make better suggestions.
The guide makers probably don't realize that the guide itself is poorly written or consists of wrong information.

Maybe they are just trying to share what they did and whatever worked for them.
It might not work for everyone or anyone at all, but if he's writing a guide about it, he most likely tried it and found it an interesting experience which had some effect for themselves.

Critisizm and positive suggestions/feedbacks make everyone better.

Next time you see a poorly written guide filled with incorrect information, take your time correcting him or suggest better ideas.
That would help the newcomers to pvp more than a thread like this.

No flame intended, just sharing my thoughts.

Cheers!

Darkfader
02-24-2012, 06:48 AM

Level 10 bird ain't useless, player is if he can't advantage bird on that level.

Sun
02-24-2012, 12:56 PM
Level 10 bird ain't useless, player is if he can't advantage bird on that level.

Level 10 birds are very useless...they do nothing that a level 10 bear or mage couldn't do better.

GELLIO77
02-24-2012, 01:29 PM
ok and who are these 'terrible pvpers'?

StompArtist
02-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Wait. So do you actually think that these people do "bad guides" intentionally?

Sun
02-24-2012, 09:33 PM

I think he's suggesting that those people lacking knowledge/experience should not be attempting to write guides

Marmalade
02-26-2012, 08:08 PM

hw 2 b prosauce beahr

get chciken, eat until fat n buff
kill all mobs
no join pugs, dey get u killed b/c they no as prosauce as u

i hope u leiked my guide

/intentional.