PDA

View Full Version : Regarding about tank points on Tour of Arlor

Drae12
07-27-2020, 11:32 AM
Do you guys think that its fair giving 2 points each for the tanks?
I mean they can easily solo maps haha. So giving them 2 points aint fair i guess. No offense

championboost
07-27-2020, 11:42 AM
yea tanks are the fastest and get 2x points

Drae12
07-27-2020, 11:45 AM
Remiem warriors should get the same points with rogues and mages. Giving them 2 points is kinda unfair

Lore
07-27-2020, 12:44 PM
Warriors getting 2 pts would've been pretty fair pre 76 cap, but they clear and kill bosses as fast if not faster than rogues and mages because of their arc weapon procs. Should be 1 imo.

Saint Jaffo
07-27-2020, 12:47 PM
I think it's fair because warriors do not focus on damage (some do), so running solo can be kinda slow for warriors compared to rogues and mages.

Kystone
07-27-2020, 12:59 PM
I think it's fair because warriors do not focus on damage (some do), so running solo can be kinda slow for warriors compared to rogues and mages.

fair how? if a warr does 30 runs, a mage and rogue have to do 60. not fair at all considering any good warr can solo a map just as fast, if not faster, than a mage and rogue

Saint Jaffo
07-27-2020, 01:03 PM
fair how? if a warr does 30 runs, a mage and rogue have to do 60. not fair at all considering any good warr can solo a map just as fast, if not faster, than a mage and rogue

I gave my opinion, not my fault you don't like it. And in my case I'm running event with no speed set, no good weapons, no damage at all, good warriors are rich people. Don't take this comment as if I'm complaining for not having good items lol.

Tackled
07-27-2020, 01:16 PM

+1 bro most just don’t understand they just all complain on every event.. rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
07-27-2020, 01:19 PM

Mage and rogues have higher damage and movement speed than a warrior, even with legendary gear a mage can solo all the maps in a second (if you know how to move) but a warrior can't. For being an op warrior you need arcane weapons, which I dont have btw, so it's nice that STS supports those warriors that have a difficult way.
Disclaimer: I'm not complaining because I dont own good equipment

Sheentaro
07-27-2020, 01:28 PM
I think it's fair because warriors do not focus on damage (some do), so running solo can be kinda slow for warriors compared to rogues and mages.Wym? a tank can easily wipe an entire map even when they are not focused on damage. We are waaaaay past that 2015 era where tanks don't deal any damage. This time it should be changed.

Saint Jaffo
07-27-2020, 01:32 PM
Wym? a tank can easily wipe an entire map even when they are not focused on damage. We are waaaaay past that 2015 era where tanks don't deal any damage. This time it should be changed.

I know, but not all maps. I'm lvl 71 with 2.4k dmg and still takes me some time to clear shuyal/tindirin

Sheentaro
07-27-2020, 01:47 PM
I know, but not all maps. I'm lvl 71 with 2.4k dmg and still takes me some time to clear shuyal/tindirinNot trying to be rude but you're not even capped yet you make conclusions like this already. If your concern is about your gear and stats, perhaps ask someone to run with you instead of trying to solo maps with mediocre gears then say "warriors dont kill as fast as rogues/mages etc."

Saint Jaffo
07-27-2020, 01:58 PM
Not trying to be rude but you're not even capped yet you make conclusions like this already. If your concern is about your gear and stats, perhaps ask someone to run with you instead of trying to solo maps with mediocre gears then say "warriors dont kill as fast as rogues/mages etc."

Didn't you read the disclaimers I left on each comment? I said I'm not complaining about my gear lol. If you don't like that warriors are getting 2 points then run with another class while sts takes a decision.

Sheentaro
07-27-2020, 02:06 PM
Didn't you learned the disclaimers I left on each comment? I said I'm not complaining about my gear lol. If you don't like that warriors are getting 2 points then run with another class while sts takes a decision.

I know, but not all maps. I'm lvl 71 with 2.4k dmg and still takes me some time to clear shuyal/tindirin

You're saying?????

but anyway, hats off to rogues and mages out there who keeps on paving their way in for the Top Player despite all this. Keep going! [emoji110]

Saint Jaffo
07-27-2020, 02:10 PM
You're saying?????

but anyway, hats off to rogues and mages out there who keeps on paving their way in for the Top Player despite all this. Keep going! [emoji110]

that's not complaining about gears lol. anyway, let's see what sts decides. good luck! nice chat.

Blessful
07-27-2020, 02:12 PM
my guess is that they did this because of rogue and mages ultimate's. everything right now is one shot so a rog could build ulti and just fly thru maps and a mage could spam skills. i can see next week when we get dead city and kraken isles that rogues are gonna be a way better class with the speed boost because the maps are so big.

Encryptions
07-27-2020, 04:00 PM
Mage and rogue have ranged attacks (gun and dusk bow) which is a 100% hit chance on enemies so they can fly through map. As for warrior we have to stop group enemies kill them and go; if we run up to them and attack then it won't hit enemies unless we run 5 steps past the group then attack. We only have 2 ranged attacks and thats axe throw with the fire work weapon. And that thing sucks for damage and fire speed.
Just my thought on why war has 2pts per.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Paste
07-27-2020, 04:06 PM
that's not complaining about gears lol. anyway, let's see what sts decides. good luck! nice chat.You have thoughts for this but no idea how much certain items worth? lmao go back to "price check" threads lol.

** Warrior deserves 2pts imo*

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

Overbear
07-27-2020, 04:56 PM
Idk my friends play warrior and they were able to complete maps faster than me xD am rogue

Spooked
07-27-2020, 04:59 PM
Imo its very unfair.
The points only really matter for endgame players as those are the ones actually dominating and competing for the rewards, and they will obviously have lv76 arcanes.
Everyone knows warriors with lv76 arcanes are 99% OP as shet.
This completely ruins any chance for a rogue or mage getting the highest amount of points and thats a simple fact.
Using low level warriors as an defense doesnt go up.
Those low level warriors youre talking about most likely will probably not even partake in this event, let alone reach for the top.

Saint Jaffo
07-27-2020, 06:05 PM
You have thoughts for this but no idea how much certain items worth? lmao go back to "price check" threads lol.

** Warrior deserves 2pts imo*

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk
owww you got mad? I'll make some special threads for you, seems like you love them! <3

Archugejackmen
07-27-2020, 07:43 PM
Is everyone forgetting the purpose of the event? For all 3 classes to run together...?

Drae12
07-27-2020, 09:25 PM

Lol swim :P hahahaha

Drae12
07-27-2020, 09:34 PM
If they're not gonna change it, theres no way rogues and mages will get a chance to win top player weekly.

Remiem
07-27-2020, 09:56 PM
Hey guys, I’m going to close this. Appreciate your feedback! Since the contest is already underway, we’re going to leave it as is this time. But I’ve taken note for the future.