PDA

View Full Version : Grinding maps

nazgulking
02-24-2012, 01:44 AM
Hello there folks,

after a long time of retirement from suggestions, here I am. In these days I am grinding a new guild member and I found something is lacking.
I was craving to have at lower levels a classical grinding map, like croc feud open map, where I can just but level my friend. The only other map that follow my needs is Vylwood (15-20).
So I was forced to use the bross brawl maps to make my friend grind. So here is my idea.
Since the boss brawl maps (the free ones) should not be used to farm pinks, I found them quite useless. Why not replace them with open maps where you can grind your way to the campaign cap level?
This way you could build up your level and when ready you can enter the 5-maps campaign to farm the pinks you want. Following this suggestion, the drops you would get from grinding maps would be green/purple (maybe also crafting materials?) and leave for the 5-maps of the campaign to drop only pinks/purple (maybe also crafing materials?) and maybe increase the drop rate where needed (since now they would become the maps they were supposed to: where you farm pinks)
P.S. You could still get exp from the 5-maps.

What do you think?

Shellkaz
02-24-2012, 07:25 AM
This is great idea! It eliminate the need to ask if you're joining an xp run when you join a new map. It gets frustrating to run a whole map and then have half the party bail on you right at the boss. Or announce "rmk" after the last mob is killed.

Since I'm level 66 I'm mostly running the maps for pinks. Of course my bad luck is still intact. The last and only craftable pink I got was before the new year. But I still try for them. But to get back on topic. I could also see them as being good maps to run for items to liquidate for gold.