PDA

View Full Version : House Party Inappropriate behaviour

SCSY
07-28-2020, 02:20 AM
In the house party event, there is someone constantly appearing in other's house and promote his own house party, trying to grab people to his own house. Such behaviour is annoying and malicious. This greatly hinders the success rate of holding the house party. He even claimed he is not scamming or saying foul language. I am not sure if he can be reported. Will devs consider to add 'report inappropriate behaviour' button to ban this?

reyals
07-28-2020, 07:56 AM
cry more

Encryptions
07-28-2020, 08:29 AM
Boot him boot him boot him.

Inu
07-28-2020, 12:03 PM
why am I reading this nonsense post

PostNoob
07-28-2020, 12:13 PM
Epic 16th post over 6 years.

Motherless_Child
07-28-2020, 01:17 PM
In the house party event, there is someone constantly appearing in other's house and promote his own house party, trying to grab people to his own house. Such behaviour is annoying and malicious. This greatly hinders the success rate of holding the house party. He even claimed he is not scamming or saying foul language. I am not sure if he can be reported. Will devs consider to add 'report inappropriate behaviour' button to ban this?

I personally think this needs to be structured better.......

I mean, you enter a house and it's just random.... It's like you have to get lucky to get the boss.... Maybe some sort of indication of how many people are in the house or some sort of meter giving you an idea of how long until the boss appear..... I just think this system is a bit scattered and it's making things kind of random and crazy.........

I am randomly entering houses and I am just waiting for something to happen...... My opinion is that this should have been better constructed.... Just my "Opinion".....

Achates
07-28-2020, 06:19 PM

I agree with you, but sometimes the house owner would just boot them instantly. :P