PDA

View Full Version : Twinks with founder helms

Dalonewolf
02-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Now, why do all of these kids call people founder noobs? I don't understand when a player has a vanity helm that adds an edge makes them a noob? I think its an excuse for why they have just have just been defeated in pvp. And the fact that they think they are one of the best twinks out there and rushes me with a team. While they talk trash and cant back it up in one versus one. These kids need to settle down, play the game, and dont get frustrated when someone with founders beats you. Now have a nice day, all i had to say.

Swords
02-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Now, why do all of these kids call people founder noobs? I don't understand when a player has a vanity helm that adds an edge makes them a noob? I think its an excuse for why they have just have just been defeated in pvp. And the fact that they think they are one of the best twinks out there and rushes me with a team. While they talk trash and cant back it up in one versus one. These kids need to settle down, play the game, and dont get frustrated when someone with founders beats you. Now have a nice day, all i had to say.

founders changes the advantage of the game, 5 armor and damage is a major difference than just 1 armor as vanity.

Elyseon
02-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Honestly most twinks with the founders helm are not that good, and the best twinks do not have/use the founders helm. And yes for somereason all twinks think they are the best and are very prone to rage or rage quit.