PDA

View Full Version : WARRIORS In Tour of Arlor

Twinkilll
07-28-2020, 04:12 PM
I want bring this up again , because I find that it’s very unfair towards rogues and mages getting 2 times less points than warriors. You can see that I’m currently grinding for the leaderboard all days long. ( 60 runs=60 points) and the warriors who I’m competing with only need 30 runs to get the same amount of points I have. Explain me how is it fair?? Warrior is no longer slow and low damage character, he can easily clear maps and kill bosses, especially 1 hit mobs and bosses in Elite brackenridge and elite ydra Forest, lol. Since there are speed sets, ultimates and OP gear, I think that every class is equal. Don’t tell me that there aren’t only good players competing for LB, because it’s false. ( look at forum posts). I don’t see any low level player.
After 2 days grinding, I kind of lose the interest playing for LB, since competing warriors have 2 times points advantage. It’s an exaggeration..

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Archugejackmen
07-28-2020, 05:58 PM
Refer to : Drae12’s thread

Twinkilll
07-28-2020, 10:31 PM
Refer to : Drae12’s thread

How?

Blessful
07-29-2020, 12:36 AM
you were actually very close to passing me. it was like 22-45 and i'v been farming for hours straight, as soon as it hit 12 and the forum opened.

i feel like warriors need a boost but not double the points. it would be better if it was like a # set bonus.

warriors do 5 Runs - gain 1 extra point. or something like that. but rogues ultimate's are going to be op next week at those bigger maps.. dead city/kraken isles

Twinkilll
07-29-2020, 01:22 AM
You still didn’t do 60 runs tho

Twinkilll
07-29-2020, 01:28 AM
1.5 points for war is ok, but not 2

Archugejackmen
07-29-2020, 02:18 AM
How?

Titled “regarding about tank points on Tour of Arlor”

Twinkilll
07-29-2020, 02:28 AM
I saw the post, but wym by “refer”

Archugejackmen
07-29-2020, 02:45 AM
A dev (forgot who) mentioned that they have already taken all feedback into consideration, but since the event has already started, they’ll just stick to it as it currently is