PDA

View Full Version : Lost 3 noble fury jewels

Savagekantus
07-28-2020, 11:26 PM
I just lost 3 noble furies when I upgraded my dozer axe to elite death engine axe...I didn't know this would happen due to the fact I just started playing AL again late June early July....im so pissed....the crazy part is that I just realized today a couple days after upgrading which was like 3-4 days ago...because I didn't expect to lose the gems slotted. There is no warning no information saying it will get lost. I'm happy it only had one awake as well because I didn't know it lost awakes too!! STS please help me out.

thanks for your time
IGN Drone (savagedrone)

Bundlos
07-29-2020, 03:32 AM
When the elite version was released, it was mentioned that you lose awakes and gems when putting weapon to upgrade. You should have asked someone or read the thread once before making the upgrade.

Lil sez
07-29-2020, 04:01 AM
Doubt they'll do anything now because they have previously said you'll lose your jewels/awakes but a good addition would be a disclaimer saying something like "Are you sure you want to upgrade? Doing so will remove all jewels and awakes"

Darkrai
07-29-2020, 06:22 AM
When the elite version was released, it was mentioned that you lose awakes and gems when putting weapon to upgrade. You should have asked someone or read the thread once before making the upgrade.

in my opinion if the game doesn't give u an ingame warning but requires u to read an tread that's buried somewhere deep in the forum posts then it isnt good game design to with hold that important infomation from you

Bundlos
07-29-2020, 07:48 AM
Doubt they'll do anything now because they have previously said you'll lose your jewels/awakes but a good addition would be a disclaimer saying something like "Are you sure you want to upgrade? Doing so will remove all jewels and awakes"

+1, warning message will be nice

The balde of shakuras
07-29-2020, 10:05 AM
in my opinion if the game doesn't give u an ingame warning but requires u to read an tread that's buried somewhere deep in the forum posts then it isnt good game design to with hold that important infomation from you

+1, this kind of approach from the devs highly decreases user experiance

Freckert
07-29-2020, 03:00 PM

agree, should have made this caution