PDA

View Full Version : Himi set ap question

Bowkiss
07-28-2020, 11:50 PM
hey i have a question about himi set ap
i have upgraded the armor like 2 years ago and decided to complete the helm quest
when i was done i got the ap.
problem is i wanted the ap for another char by stashing the set as it usually worked that way...but i didnt get it
i also kept the non upgraded helm and got the 36 one as a second
did they chance something...is it intended to be like that
hope somebody can help

Saint Jaffo
07-29-2020, 05:39 AM
Years ago the original set (tradeable one) was removed once you completed each quest, leaving you with the upgraded version. Nowadays you don't lose the original set, you keep both.
And with the aps, years ago you received the achievements by stashing the upgraded version and retrieving it in another character no matter what class it was, but now you can't do that, I think we can say that STS fixed that, if you want to earn the aps you'll have to upgrade the corresponding set for your class.

Bowkiss
07-29-2020, 08:59 AM
thanks for clarification :)

Saint Jaffo
07-29-2020, 09:55 AM
Glad to help!

Magemagix
08-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Years ago the original set (tradeable one) was removed once you completed each quest, leaving you with the upgraded version. Nowadays you don't lose the original set, you keep both.
And with the aps, years ago you received the achievements by stashing the upgraded version and retrieving it in another character no matter what class it was, but now you can't do that, I think we can say that STS fixed that, if you want to earn the aps you'll have to upgrade the corresponding set for your class.So now u get the lvl36 upgraded version and convert it into vanity, while still having the tradeable lvl26 version ?

Which u can sell later?

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
08-03-2020, 09:13 AM
So now u get the lvl36 upgraded version and convert it into vanity, while still having the tradeable lvl26 version ?

Which u can sell later?

That's correct. Now you keep the base armor and base helm, and get the upgraded version.

Magemagix
08-03-2020, 09:57 AM
That's correct. Now you keep the base armor and base helm, and get the upgraded version.Wow :D

Thanks for the info

Saint Jaffo
08-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Glad to help!

trickmeister
08-03-2020, 08:26 PM
thank you a lot