PDA

View Full Version : ahh i'll give some feedback about this game that everyone might want.

Akistar
04-17-2010, 05:58 AM
like on how the character only gains 5 lvl for every map or so. but then the name stays the same after like 20 soemthing lvl. like the name for the character. i think you guys should change name after 10lvl then 20 then 20 again for each character. i think we should make it harder and harder each 5lvl. so then it wouldnt make the game boring. everytime i get a new map i gained all 5 lvl before i sleep. then nothing to play. and the armour are too simple. all the same but just different colors. should change the way it looks. and it would be better then if shows the title for how many monster you kill like master of shaman as what my title says now. should say it under the number of monster you kill when other player click on you to see. and the price with every new map im ok with it. but is really really better if they make lvl harder to gain. and rank everything else or so.

i'll name everything on the list to see if you guys wanna add it.

-add private/whisper to chat.
-harder lvl to gain.
-have ranking for player.
-show title for how many monster they kill when they click on the avatar?
-change the look for the armour and the weapon.
-MOST IMPORTANT!!! NEW SKILL FOR HIGHER LEVEL!
-cooler effect for armour and weapon.

i think thats about everything some people *might* want.

maybe asking too much but thats my suggestion.

KronicDecay
04-17-2010, 09:31 AM
1) they're working on it
2) no no no no harder leveling
3) they're working on it
4) they're working on it
5) they're working on it
these ideas have already been posted over a week ago. Look through the previous posts

SMELTN
04-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Showing Player title on the screen is a bad idea as it will just take up more screen real estate. I wouldn't mind seeing it when you inspect someone though. I think that would work easy enough.

I don't want to see it being harder to gain a level, but instead I really think it should be a 10 levels per map pack. I think that would solve A LOT in the long run. I could be wrong but I know the devs were probably not expecting people to play this game 24/7 hardcore but some do, and they will get burnt out FAST, and quit playing. We don't want that.

I completely agree on the different loot. I would LOVE to see helms you can actually see. So your bear could actually wear a Knight's helmet, etc. Would LOVE that. Along with the sets to match.

New skills for higher levels are coming. Remember this game seems to have taken off extremely well, which the devs probably didn't expect, remember this started as just the guys seeing if their cancelled sci-fi mmo engine would work on the iPad and iPhone, so they are trying to get out new content fast, and as you can see they are putting new stuff out everyday, and sometimes 2 times a day!!

Flamin
04-17-2010, 03:04 PM
I agree with kronicdecay.

Akistar
04-17-2010, 04:19 PM
lol...these lvl are too easy...even if they give 10lvl per map i can get it in 1 night...then whats the point of playing it if u can just lvl to the max in 1 night. instead for like takes afew days for 5 lvl

KronicDecay
04-17-2010, 04:24 PM
The curve is the same for everyone, what might take you a night of playing could take others a week depending on how frequently they play. If it's too easy start another character and have at it Lol

Splurd
04-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Showing Player title on the screen is a bad idea as it will just take up more screen real estate. I wouldn't mind seeing it when you inspect someone though. I think that would work easy enough.

I don't want to see it being harder to gain a level, but instead I really think it should be a 10 levels per map pack. I think that would solve A LOT in the long run. I could be wrong but I know the devs were probably not expecting people to play this game 24/7 hardcore but some do, and they will get burnt out FAST, and quit playing. We don't want that.

I completely agree on the different loot. I would LOVE to see helms you can actually see. So your bear could actually wear a Knight's helmet, etc. Would LOVE that. Along with the sets to match.

New skills for higher levels are coming. Remember this game seems to have taken off extremely well, which the devs probably didn't expect, remember this started as just the guys seeing if their cancelled sci-fi mmo engine would work on the iPad and iPhone, so they are trying to get out new content fast, and as you can see they are putting new stuff out everyday, and sometimes 2 times a day!!

Grinders will always hit the level cap.
The idea is how to get them to enjoy the game even tho they have reached the level cap. This is key for a good mmorpg.
WoW has a relatively low level cap. But yet people are hooked and addicted to it. this is because despite not getting exp, they are still playing for other reasons. items, pvp, quests, etc. Level cap is not the way to keep a gamer hooked in the long run.

Akistar
04-17-2010, 07:01 PM
lol...i guess but still. i make another character then i gotta waste money to buy those map again. and they should make quest lol

Justg
04-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Akistar, dungeon campaigns should be account-wide. If you make another character you should not have to buy the maps again. Please let us know if you do. Quests are a'comin...

Akistar
04-18-2010, 12:23 AM
ohh you dont i just checked.sorry.
but other then that everything is great. it is the best iphone game i played lol.