PDA

View Full Version : Question abt race event

Cliva
07-29-2020, 02:13 PM
Is the race cars usable as "mounts" outside of event? In towns for example
If not, i would very like to post this in suggestions thread(posted here to ask the question and get opinions)

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Bluez88
07-30-2020, 05:02 AM
Sorry to ask but what is this race event?

Cliva
07-30-2020, 06:23 AM
Sorry to ask but what is this race event?Its a new event that's been release, well the preview is released not the event yet, you can check the preview on AL announcments

Verbie
07-30-2020, 07:18 AM
"+ Earn the Pinewood race cart decor item to place in your house"

asommers
07-30-2020, 06:44 PM
Right now, we're only planning on having the drivable cars during this event and on the race track only. If there's sufficient interest in this event (and vehicles), we'll figure out how to integrate vehicles to other parts of the game.

-ALS

Cliva
07-30-2020, 06:58 PM
Right now, we're only planning on having the drivable cars during this event and on the race track only. If there's sufficient interest in this event (and vehicles), we'll figure out how to integrate vehicles to other parts of the game.

-ALSThat's nice to hear, thanks alot!

Fearrr
07-30-2020, 07:23 PM

-ALS

And Mounts! Dragons, Raptors, Tigers, Etc, the list of possibilities and content is endless! Also regarding the feel of the Race Event environment. The Map style is huge, it has a Open World MMORPG feel to it. There is a lot of possibilities there to. With useable Mounts It could be used as a future Raid, World Boss, Pve Domination Map similar to Call Of Duty with Zone A/B/C... with the original Marvel Event Arena style fight(The first update where it was hard)with 7 Mini Bosses, add some Main Bosses to, or More!

will0
07-30-2020, 08:39 PM
i miss the old original AL game theme Alor maps which some had mentioned which are legends not cars / Grand Prix which is not AL was before more like a new type of game style.

Azerothraven
07-30-2020, 09:37 PM
It’s a fun game mode and would be nice to see outside of event but this event shouldn’t be energy based

Cliva
07-30-2020, 09:42 PM
It’s a fun game mode and would be nice to see outside of event but this event shouldn’t be energy basedI agree with this one esp with plat tier at 19k points, sheesh that's gon be a long drive[emoji6]

PatD
07-31-2020, 02:33 PM
+1 million to drive our cars around our house!!! :D

PostNoob
07-31-2020, 03:20 PM
Town? Nah, u can see the widespread toxic vibes. Put it into one location, an AL race track as is the event? Or mini event ect. Maybe a Outpost-Like thing?

Probably wouldn't play it much but, if it was there regardless...might catch me there. House? Ok sure?

Mindyaownbaby
07-31-2020, 03:28 PM

-ALS

Omg yessss and maybe some mounts and houses with 2 floors

Ajcheisnj
08-01-2020, 09:59 AM
Yes please would be fun