update 207560

56.7 sec current record

Yt: Arcane Apox

jaeden.
07-30-2020, 04:09 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
07-30-2020, 04:12 PM
What's the point here? I don't get it, but congratulations (I guess)
Honestly that's amazing, having 4 records @.@ mindblowing

championboost
07-30-2020, 04:19 PM

update

jaeden.
07-30-2020, 04:22 PM

Spheresome
07-30-2020, 04:23 PM
Didn't know Insanityrises still played Arcane Legends/Used Forums. Cool

championboost
07-30-2020, 04:28 PM

jaeden.
07-30-2020, 04:28 PM
Don’t make me keep -ING YOU

championboost
07-30-2020, 04:37 PM

Im challenging you guys

sir farm
07-30-2020, 04:41 PM

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

championboost
07-30-2020, 04:53 PM
another one 1-5 and 7th now

championboost
07-30-2020, 05:17 PM
1,02,655 new rec

championboost
07-30-2020, 05:26 PM
1.02.558 new time

Freckert
07-30-2020, 05:32 PM
oh yeah, i just gonna post a thread about this
for this leaderboard top time attack, there wont be any prize?? or just show off leaderboard?

xXxrriottxXX
07-30-2020, 05:32 PM
He is just a kid, just achieved something tries to share thats all. Also hope he wont swear to people next time

championboost
07-30-2020, 05:37 PM
cars might be different speed cant confirm tho
new record 1.01.949

Fliie
07-30-2020, 06:00 PM
When did I ask

championboost
07-30-2020, 06:59 PM
When did I ask

i can say the same for ur answer

championboost
07-30-2020, 07:55 PM

just wanteed to share this i think this is a reall good time

and atm it looks like all cars are same speed

Spooked
07-30-2020, 09:10 PM
How many threads do u plan on making to show off your time record?
To all the people wondering how he does it: spamming boost makes u go significantly faster.

Azerothraven
07-30-2020, 09:11 PM
Good job Apox tell us ur secret

Spooked
07-30-2020, 09:14 PM
Didn't know Insanityrises still played Arcane Legends/Used Forums. Cool

*chuckles*

11chars

asommers
07-30-2020, 09:15 PM
Please stop making new threads. I have merged all three threads into this one.

-ALS

Advocacies
07-30-2020, 09:35 PM
Make more thread please lmao

championboost
07-30-2020, 09:43 PM
Please stop making new threads. I have merged all three threads into this one.

-ALS

sry wont happen again

mrm
07-31-2020, 12:14 AM
speed go vrooooooooooooom

Overbear
07-31-2020, 01:02 AM
smells like virginity

Advocacies
07-31-2020, 05:26 AM
smells like virginity

Hahaha Facts!

Azerothraven
07-31-2020, 09:41 AM
VroomIGOREALFAST

championboost
07-31-2020, 12:21 PM
58 sec new record

Analytical
07-31-2020, 02:03 PM
How many threads do u plan on making to show off your time record?
To all the people wondering how he does it: spamming boost makes u go significantly faster.

U r speaking as though you are top 1 now, nobody is interested in your explanation. Get top 1 before u trash talk his achievements

Faotblack
07-31-2020, 02:16 PM
U r speaking as though you are top 1 now, nobody is interested in your explanation. Get top 1 before u trash talk his achievements

I think he has something else in mind, that you probably cannot understand. And how is he trash talking? He is just stating facts about that braggy kid.

Analytical
07-31-2020, 03:30 PM
I think he has something else in mind, that you probably cannot understand. And how is he trash talking? He is just stating facts about that braggy kid.

"To all people wondering how he does it: spamming boost makes u go significantly faster "

Dude who the f doesn't know that?

Does that help u get top 1?

I could have said the same thing when someone gets evg solo top one : to all people wondering how they do it: spamming skills, pots and AA makes you kill the bosses and survive more waves.

Like WTH?

Do you see the flaw of logic here?

The fact that both of you don't like him bragging doesn't make his skills irrelevant. Encryption bragged about his gold all day but he shares his approach to make gold so who cares if he braags?

Instead of focusing on people's strengths, all there is seems to be jealousy, insults and fault finding. You call yourself a matured man? And him the kid?

|Ares|
07-31-2020, 03:33 PM
"To all people wondering how he does it: spamming boost makes u go significantly faster "

I could have said the same thing when someone gets evg solo top one : to all people wondering how they do it: spamming skills, pots and AA makes you kill the bosses and survive more waves.

Like WTH?

The fact that both of you don't like him bragging doesn't make his skills irrelevant. Encryption bragged about his gold all day but he shares his approach to make gold so who cares if he braags?

Instead of focusing on people's strengths, all there is seems to be jealousy, insults and fault finding. You call yourself a matured man? And him the kid?

Uhhh... yeah spamming boost instead of using it all at once makes you go faster. lol

Spooked
07-31-2020, 03:49 PM

Hey there keyboard warrior!
Im not trash talking his achievements, i’m asking him how many times he has to show it off before hes satisfied.
My 7 year old niece could make that out.

Its rather annoying, and noone is interested in 5 similar threads about someone bragging about his record times.
Hence why a community manager explicitly told him to stop making the same thread over and over
You seem to be very upset here, chill
If your parents have never teached you what comprehensive reading is i advise you refrain from signing up to online forums, cheers.

And hey buddy, indeed encryptions does brag about his gold, and he also shared tips and helps people whenever he can, big ups to him, but do you see apox sharing his tactics? Nope, this was probably the easiest arguments i’ve ever dissolved.

And yes spam pressing boost does make you faster, thats the reason i finish first in 9/10 races, imagine trying it first before writing it off ;)

championboost
07-31-2020, 04:10 PM
Im not trash talking his achievements, i’m asking him how many times he has to show it off before hes satisfied.

Its rather annoying, and noone is interested in 5 similar threads about someone bragging about his record times.
Hence why a community manager explicitly told him to stop making the same thread over and over
If your parents have never teached you what comprehensive reading is i advise you refrain from signing up to online forums, cheers.

And hey buddy, indeed encryptions does brag about his gold, and he also shared tips and helps people whenever he can, big ups to him, but do you see apox sharing his tactics? Nope, this was probably the easiest arguments i’ve ever dissolved.

And yes spam pressing boost does make you faster, thats the reason i finish first in 9/10 races, imagine trying it first before writing it off ;)

"do u see apox share his tactics? NOPE"

ok first thing in the thread is A tutorial

and i did not make 5 threads and i did not keep going after an admin asked to not make anymore threads

There is no showing off here this is about the event there is hundreds and more trying to improve their time of the track and im just updating the record time here

if u have got nothing better to do here go back to the playground and put u rface in the sand kid

Spooked
07-31-2020, 04:16 PM
"do u see apox share his tactics? NOPE"

ok first thing in the thread is A tutorial

and i did not make 5 threads and i did not keep going after an admin asked to not make anymore threads

There is no showing off here this is about the event there is hundreds and more trying to improve their time of the track and im just updating the record time here

if u have got nothing better to do here go back to the playground and put u rface in the sand kid

You realise we can see you literally just edited that tutorial in? Bit of a rat move but oh well.
You made enough threads for an admin to step in, and noone said you continued after that, so again, whats your point here?
Yes,there was alot of showing off, hence people comparing you to insanityrises.
I’m actually half drunk while typing this with some critical eyes from my friend for being on my phone, but i just had to get his out, both of your counter arguments are just so weakly supported it would be a waste to let it slide.
Either way, shouldnt you make some more alt accounts and occupy more lb times spots so you can promote your youtube channel more?
Theres no need for name calling and labling others as kids, it only shows more insecurity about your actions, cheers!

Analytical
07-31-2020, 04:26 PM

Hey thanks for the name calling! I'm glad you took 3 edits to the best of your ability to not sound like a trash talk, appreciate it buddy (:

And yes thanks for pointing that out explicitly now, I agreed with you, its arguably annoying to spam forum for 3-5 times or more in a row just to show an excitement despite the possibility of his competitors showing even the slightest interest in his new records. Thank you sts community manager for putting all his threads in one place so that it doesn't look like a spam but more like a co or update of his "new offers" to whoever showing enough interest.

Not sure why my parents is brought to the discussion, interesting fillers? Honestly, I don't know.

Ohh nice that you are also liking encryption's
guides. Yes he's been really helpful to new players especially with his guides on how to be rich in events etc. For your question, I don't know yet, maybe after this event he might or might not show how he gets top 1? Does it make sense to you?

Wow 9/10 first? Grats buddy! Mind updating here with your fatest time score here?

xXxrriottxXX
07-31-2020, 04:29 PM
Hey thanks for the name calling! I'm glad you took 3 edits to the best of your ability to not sound like a trash talk, appreciate it buddy (:

And yes thanks for pointing that out explicitly now, I agreed with you, its arguably annoying to spam forum for 3-5 times or more in a row just to show an excitement despite the possibility of his competitors showing even the slightest interest in his new records. Thank you sts community manager for putting all his threads in one place so that it doesn't look like a spam but more like a co or update of his "new offers" to whoever showing enough interest.

Not sure why my parents is brought to the discussion, interesting fillers? Honestly, I don't know.

guides. Yes he's been really helpful to new players especially with his guides on how to be rich in events etc. For your question, I don't know yet, maybe after this event he might or might not show how he gets top 1? Does it make sense to you?

Wow 9/10 first? Grats buddy! Mind updating here with your fatest time score here?
Spooked is just drama maker, she is on peroid.

Spooked
07-31-2020, 04:30 PM
Spooked is just drama maker, she is on peroid.

Bold of you to assume im a “she”
If you can’t handle critical responses, go put on some kidsbob and tune to the disney channel, not everything’s drama.

Spooked
07-31-2020, 04:45 PM

Yes, i took 3 edits because as i always read through my post to check for spelling mistakes i often come up with some new points, not sure why that is a problem but okay,
I’d love for you to explain how im trash talking his records, the entire gist of my replies is how i dont care what his times is, hence why im expressing my annoyance by the post spam.
If he adds it in advance, i could understand.
But posting these initial threads, and they have been edited for your information, is an obvious brag.
Now, he added a tutorial and now claims it was always there.
He could have atleast had the decency to admit he just added it in, but no.
My fastest time score? Not sure exactly, my ign is Painting so take a look for yourself.
Am i on #1? No, do i need to be? No
This is not about my achievements, this is about me expressing my feelings about his bragging, in no situation are my achievements relevant as i’m not comparing them in the first place, but since you asked so nicely, have a blast.
Cheers!

Faotblack
07-31-2020, 05:29 PM

Like WTH?

Instead of focusing on people's strengths, all there is seems to be jealousy, insults and fault finding. You call yourself a matured man? And him the kid?Life is short, don't waste it here.

championboost
07-31-2020, 05:39 PM
Yes, i took 3 edits because as i always read through my post to check for spelling mistakes i often come up with some new points, not sure why that is a problem but okay,
I’d love for you to explain how im trash talking his records, the entire gist of my replies is how i dont care what his times is, hence why im expressing my annoyance by the post spam.
If he adds it in advance, i could understand.
But posting these initial threads, and they have been edited for your information, is an obvious brag.
Now, he added a tutorial and now claims it was always there.
He could have atleast had the decency to admit he just added it in, but no.
My fastest time score? Not sure exactly, my ign is Painting so take a look for yourself.
Am i on #1? No, do i need to be? No
This is not about my achievements, this is about me expressing my feelings about his bragging, in no situation are my achievements relevant as i’m not comparing them in the first place, but since you asked so nicely, have a blast.
Cheers!

u can see that i uploaded the tutorial 8hours ago so how did i just add it in?

championboost
07-31-2020, 06:01 PM
new record 58,1 seconds

kulldeepboro
08-01-2020, 12:20 AM
new record 58,1 seconds
nobody cares .

shadowronn
08-01-2020, 02:25 AM

Firstly, I am glad that you care about the strength of English that you use on your posts so I'd like to let you know that the past tense of teaching is taught and not "teached".
Cheers and keep learning!

championboost
08-01-2020, 10:57 AM
https://youtu.be/JPjDxrmgzxA

Video proof i dont cheat

jaeden.
08-01-2020, 11:00 AM
Unnecessary

Kystone
08-01-2020, 11:01 AM
I'm gonna have to ask u to tone down the attention seeking levels

arcanefid
08-01-2020, 11:05 AM
How dare you be this good?
If I were you I'd make another thread about it for more exposure.

Giant bench
08-01-2020, 11:10 AM
That’s so amazing!!! You got to make another thread so everyone can see how great you are!

championboost
08-01-2020, 11:12 AM
i have gotten at least 50 messages about ppl asking me to show gameplay of the record

Gaprisha
08-01-2020, 11:46 AM
On the video you say you ran out of energy on rog and then race on the mage but once you cross the finish line, its your rog that crossed and has the time of 58. something... . Mage evolved to rog bro? Are you a pokemon bro............?

Nice editing skills bro....Now show us how you really did it.....

QuaseT
08-01-2020, 11:50 AM
On the video you say you ran out of energy on rog and then race on the mage but once you cross the finish line, its your rog that crossed and has the time of 58. something... . Mage evolved to rog bro? Are you a pokemon bro............?

Nice editing skills bro....Now show us how you really did it.....Yes I agree but he should definitely create another thread for that.

Overbear
08-01-2020, 12:21 PM

Nice editing skills bro....Now show us how you really did it.....

LOL exposed

|Ares|
08-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Okay but on the serious note it doesn't really matter how fast you gonna finish the race since people care about the points to keep up with the leaderboard.

|Ares|
08-01-2020, 12:31 PM
Also (doing that myself) spamming the boost to take better and faster turns and in general BE FASTER is only for people with decent PC without lags (ethernet) and decent green ping. No, you're not "dominating the leaderboard" you simply got gear advantage at this point just like few other people who are getting closer times to yours (not mentioning that 80% of people playing this event struggle with controls on the phone screen).
I think devs should fix the boost to make it only full once tap available so its fair for everyone at this point.

YES I'm playing on PC as well and I think the advantage so far is wrong.

championboost
08-01-2020, 12:42 PM
yes im the only person who owns a pc with a 200ping right

kulldeepboro
08-01-2020, 12:58 PM
yes im the only person who owns a pc with a 200ping righti said before and i will say once again :- nobody cares .go get a life .

and if u really proud of urself having this speed . go and play in mobile and record and upload the recording . now dont say me u dont have a mobile ..

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Bundlos
08-01-2020, 04:09 PM
At 2mins 27secs of this tutorial that you posted -> https://youtu.be/paPMnbl-CaM you say 'ah can we go backwards". For someone who claims that he had a 150 win streak, meaning you ran the event track at least 150 times before and to not know that there is no reverse feature? It sounds very shady. If you have nothing to hide then live stream your runs, posting an edited video proves nothing.

Fliie
08-01-2020, 04:15 PM
*watches cars the movie once*

Mindyaownbaby
08-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Pc players don’t have an advantage? Lmaooo now I know not to listen to stuff you 🤣

Verbie
08-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

-Sherrilyn Kenyon

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

championboost
08-01-2020, 04:27 PM
i just never spun cause i got races to win. Welcome on my ignore list bundlos

championboost
08-01-2020, 05:26 PM
just got first 57 205633

Ckash
08-01-2020, 05:32 PM
Speedy gonzales

avaunt
08-01-2020, 08:33 PM
For everyone who doesn't know how to get fast record, u gotta spam click the boost with the perfect timing, try to manage the boost so it won't ran out until the next boost. This video is a fake and thats not how u got fast record, u can clearly see the players are different from when he joined the map, and when he finished the map. He clearly cut the video to make people think thats how u got fast record. I'll make a real video on how to get rank 1 almost all runs when I'm not lazy xd.

-avaunts

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

championboost
08-01-2020, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=avaunt;3285559]For everyone who doesn't know how to get fast record, u gotta spam click the boost with the perfect timing, try to manage the boost so it won't ran out until the next boost. This video is a fake and thats not how u got fast record, u can clearly see the players are different from when he joined the map, and when he finished the map. He clearly cut the video to make people think thats how u got fast record. I'll make a real video on how to get rank 1 almost all runs when I'm not lazy xd.

-avaunts obiously it was a troll video, good that u didnt get that.
Also i wanna see how u easily get 1st? Ive been 1st -5th the entire event and im still over a second easily ahead. U make it look like i just got it that easily even tho im trying my hardest to get these times. Just by spamming u dont get a time like me. My record still is about 2 sec faster than everyone else and ive never seen u get any good time before , so pls show me how u get 1st. and if u mean rank 1 in thee race itself , I already made a tutorial with everything u need to know to win the race

im not nice to u cause ur not nice to me

avaunt
08-01-2020, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=avaunt;3285559]For everyone who doesn't know how to get fast record, u gotta spam click the boost with the perfect timing, try to manage the boost so it won't ran out until the next boost. This video is a fake and thats not how u got fast record, u can clearly see the players are different from when he joined the map, and when he finished the map. He clearly cut the video to make people think thats how u got fast record. I'll make a real video on how to get rank 1 almost all runs when I'm not lazy xd.

-avaunts obiously it was a troll video, good that u didnt get that.
Also i wanna see how u easily get 1st? Ive been 1st -5th the entire event and im still over a second easily ahead. U make it look like i just got it that easily even tho im trying my hardest to get these times. Just by spamming u dont get a time like me. My record still is about 2 sec faster than everyone else and ive never seen u get any good time before , so pls show me how u get 1st. and if u mean rank 1 in thee race itself , I already made a tutorial with everything u need to know to win the race

im not nice to u cause ur not nice to me

nah im not saying its easy, but the tricks to get 1-1.01 mins to win each race is not the video u posted lol, my record is at 59s but i dont rly care abt time like u do xd it gives no reward, im just gonna grind til 40k+ points by today and secure top 1.

championboost
08-01-2020, 09:30 PM
just got 57.5 sec time absolutely cracked time holy

EpicX
08-01-2020, 09:46 PM
When you make posts nonstop that no one cares about

Bundlos
08-02-2020, 12:02 AM
i just never spun cause i got races to win. Welcome on my ignore list bundlos

*Cries tears of joy* To make it to the one and only, the great Apox-sama's ignore list. Breaker of world records- pro flexer- fastest rogue. Damn my life is fulfilled

Have a good day spamming another wjdidodjndkfodjdndoen number of people every living waking moment: watch new jobless record Arcane Apox YT

avaunt
08-02-2020, 12:11 AM
*Cries tears of joy*

Have a good day spamming another wjdidodjndkfodjdndoen number of people every living waking moment: watch new jobless record Arcane Apox YT

205920@@ hellaw chu

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

TheMadElf
08-02-2020, 12:41 AM
Imagine flexing a time record that gives you absolutely noting lul

Faotblack
08-02-2020, 01:09 AM
For everyone commenting with a "bad" intention against this thread. Just stop, I'm with you, yes, he may be flexing like crazy, but this is not how you stop it. Everything that he wants is attention, and you are giving it to him that easy. Just ignore this thread.

Jausa
08-02-2020, 02:44 AM
This dude reminds me of a super excited kid that finally did something and now is Hella excited about it.

XYRRU
08-02-2020, 05:22 AM
This is why we don't argue with kids.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Tiger Mike
08-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Since when being excited is a bad thing? even if he was a kid the game you all are playing is meant for kids so you are not showing any maturity by hating :disturbed:

Congratulations @championboost , records are meant to be broken so watch out :P

Archugejackmen
08-03-2020, 10:41 PM
“Meant for kids”
: Terms and conditions :
If you are under the age of 21 , SPACETIME reserves the right to release transcripts of your chats, or other intra-game communication, to your parents, guardian, or other adult authority figure(s) (so BEHAVE!).
As a material inducement to SPACETIME entering into this EULA with you, you represent to SPACETIME that: (i) you are over thirteen (13) years of age, and have the full and unrestricted legal right to enter into agreements

xsilentninjax
08-03-2020, 10:46 PM
well he got that attention he wanted, so much that even devs noticed.
that ban hammer puts a smile upon my face xD

Chrislanza
08-05-2020, 04:58 PM
Lmao 😆

Drama drama xd

championboost
08-06-2020, 12:30 PM
well he got that attention he wanted, so much that even devs noticed.
that ban hammer puts a smile upon my face xD

take your smile back

xsilentninjax
08-07-2020, 01:18 AM
take your smile back

maybe make another thread on that lmfao

championboost
08-07-2020, 11:35 PM

new record of 57.029

Babyrog
08-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Nice