PDA

View Full Version : Playstation vita: A new hands on console

Skeletonlord
02-25-2012, 10:51 AM
i got to try out the new Playstation vita console today! It's release on the 22nd February was a huge success and it is a amazing revolutionary console. I think pocket legends should come and have support on the vita! Anyone got a psvita?

RedRyder
02-25-2012, 10:54 AM
I might buy one. Not sure if I really need it though. I'd much rather go with a 3DS.

Swords
02-25-2012, 04:10 PM
i much rather go with any devices that can play STS games :P

Ardon
02-25-2012, 04:14 PM
i much rather go with any devices that can play STS games :P

But wouldn't it be awesome if STS supported the vita

RedRyder
02-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Doesn't it have an android os?

Ardon
02-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Doesn't it have an android os?

Nope. Works on a Sony system

Samhayne
02-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Nope. Works on a Sony system

Yeah, the Vita looks cool, but it does run on Sony's own system. We might as well port to the PS3 (both are not a small undertaking).

RedRyder
02-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Sorry, I didn't know :p im sure DL would be more than popular on psn :p

Ardon
02-25-2012, 06:47 PM
If I could play on my PS3, droid and a possible Vita, that would make the temptation to play even move. But then again content is King, so if there isn't enough content to please, then the temptation would go down

Lowlyspy
02-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Yeah, the Vita looks cool, but it does run on Sony's own system. We might as well port to the PS3 (both are not a small undertaking).
Doesn't the Sony Ericsson with the xperia play also run on the sony system?

Just sayin sam, it would be another groundbreaking event if you guys were able to do it tho and sony would probly be the best to try it with since microsoft is like the apple of the console market :P

Ardon
02-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Doesn't the Sony Ericsson with the xperia play also run on the sony system?

Just sayin sam, it would be another groundbreaking event if you guys were able to do it tho and sony would probly be the best to try it with since microsoft is like the apple of the console market :P

The xperia play runs on Android

Lowlyspy
02-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Doh silly me, i just assumed becuase it's made by sony :P

BodMaster
02-26-2012, 03:25 AM
I bought one on release, its pretty sweet. Only annoying problem is the Mura prob, which means in certain lights when full black screen, there are dark smudges and lines on the screen (not fix-able) also happens on the Galaxy Note I believe. Took mine back for new one, to see if it was just bad luck, but the other had it just as bad :( Though when playing a game (not black screen) its not noticeable.

@ Red, all the 3DS touch screen is used for is a 'extended menu/inventory button' all the stylus action has dropped played both Resi and Metal Gear Solid and both just use it as a 'super menu'.