PDA

View Full Version : event steering controls and problems

ohmygua
07-31-2020, 03:37 AM
hello! i would just like to suggest to maybe turn down the sensitivity of turning or at least give players the option of joystick control (which i found much more useful than the arrows, i am not completely sure as to why it was removed) instead of arrows for the event, i think it would definitely help with the steering problems i have been hearing from multiple peers.

I have also noticed instances that points do not register into my event progress bar, same goes for some of my peers as well. This needs to be fixed.

xpcoolboy
07-31-2020, 03:42 AM
U can change the sensitivity in the setting in game II in option

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Argoub
07-31-2020, 05:30 AM
U can switch from arrows to joystick , once the race starts ull see an arrow at the bottom of the screen , click it and ull have the joystick

But i think the steering should stay the same as it is , so we can have the difficulty in the racing and not the race being easy so that everyone gets a very close timing to each other , but thats just my opinion so ^^)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

ohmygua
07-31-2020, 07:46 PM
OH MY GOODNESS, i did not know that thank you so much! it really helped!!! <3333

Argoub
07-31-2020, 08:21 PM
OH MY GOODNESS, i did not know that thank you so much! it really helped!!! <3333My pleasure ^^)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk