PDA

View Full Version : grand prix

championboost
07-31-2020, 10:27 AM
a lot of times when i go through the boost i dont get it.

it happens quite regularly

asommers
07-31-2020, 02:03 PM
I added a ping display to the lower-left corner of the racing hud. Can you let me know what your average ping during a race is?

-ALS

NOTE: You may have to enable option "Display Ping on HUD" under Game I options.

championboost
07-31-2020, 02:56 PM
i usually have a 150 ping but recently my ping goes up sometimes ill keep an eye on thee ping.
ill play about 30 + races now and teell u my result

championboost
07-31-2020, 03:31 PM
I added a ping display to the lower-left corner of the racing hud. Can you let me know what your average ping during a race is?

-ALS

NOTE: You may have to enable option "Display Ping on HUD" under Game I options.

so i definiteley go through the boost ofteen center but dont geet it and it wasnt the ping, the ping stayed at 150. So it might be a bug where the boost appeears to be there but isnt actually there even tho it should be there.

this bug can also happen in all laps..

----------------------------------------------------------
also it happens on average probably every 2 races (where i definetley go through the boost and dont get it -> this also happens to my friends

championboost
07-31-2020, 04:36 PM
sometimes i get this bug like 5games in a row and sometimes even multiple times in 1 game

championboost
08-01-2020, 01:26 PM
This bug is literally happening every game now, @admin do u know why this happens

I definitely go throught he boost my ping is 150-220

asommers
08-01-2020, 05:19 PM
It could be that your boost fuel is full. When that happens, you won't pick it up.

-ALS

championboost
08-01-2020, 06:14 PM
no xD . always empty

and im also sure it cant be the ping cause sometimes even when i go insanely slow through the middle of the boost i dont get it.

or maybe it is kinda the ping in combination with the tickrate of the server