07-31-2020, 04:18 PM
so next to the bug where u dont get the boost even tho u drive through it

theere is also a bug where the coins dont load in they are invisible

i have a good pc and 150ping

hyxx
07-31-2020, 07:55 PM
so next to the bug where u dont get the boost even tho u drive through it

theere is also a bug where the coins dont load in they are invisible

i have a good pc and 150pingYou probally didnt get the boost cause the boost hitbox are small so u need to be really close or take it in the middle

Coins when u take it,its gone,they will appear again after sometimes,just like boost

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

championboost
07-31-2020, 11:11 PM
You probally didnt get the boost cause the boost hitbox are small so u need to be really close or take it in the middle

Coins when u take it,its gone,they will appear again after sometimes,just like boost

204651 no, i can speak english. how would u know better than me

hyxx
08-01-2020, 04:31 AM
204651 no, i can speak english. how would u know better than meOh so u flexing now?wdym u speak english?just cause u got better record you being rude to my comment?lol

Lol "i got 4 alt on fastest lb time,i know better than you",if u know better you wouldnt complain about this thing,it doesnt even a problem to me,my ping is 350+ avg

I dont have any problem about not getting boost when i drive through it,yes its true coins will disappear after u took it,and will appear again after sometime,just like boost,it will gone for while,then reappear,the coins is not invisible but just like i said

championboost
08-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Oh so u flexing now?wdym u speak english?just cause u got better record you being rude to my comment?lol

Lol "i got 4 alt on fastest lb time,i know better than you",if u know better you wouldnt complain about this thing,it doesnt even a problem to me,my ping is 350+ avg

I dont have any problem about not getting boost when i drive through it,yes its true coins will disappear after u took it,and will appear again after sometime,just like boost,it will gone for while,then reappear,the coins is not invisible but just like i said

okay..........

reyals
08-01-2020, 11:10 AM
You probally didnt get the boost cause the boost hitbox are small so u need to be really close or take it in the middle

Boost hitbox isn't small, that happenned to me also, i'm sure i go exactly into to center of that hitbox and i dont get boost (happens like 1 time per 30 runs), and it happens always on 2nd or 3rd lap (never at 1st), so i guess there really bug, something like boost still not spawned yet, but already showed as spawned.

championboost
08-01-2020, 01:24 PM
whats ur ping ? thid bug litrally happens to me eveery race now

reyals
08-01-2020, 01:30 PM
whats ur ping ? thid bug litrally happens to me eveery race now

u asking me? 210-250 ping usually (not lower)

championboost
08-01-2020, 01:51 PM
yes you. I think this bug is not related to ping

asommers
08-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Your boost fuel could be full. If it is, you won't pick it up.

-ALS

hyxx
08-01-2020, 05:22 PM
Boost hitbox isn't small, that happenned to me also, i'm sure i go exactly into to center of that hitbox and i dont get boost (happens like 1 time per 30 runs), and it happens always on 2nd or 3rd lap (never at 1st), so i guess there really bug, something like boost still not spawned yet, but already showed as spawned.Might be true cause i dont have any problem getting the boost,even,sometimes im far from boost i still get