PDA

View Full Version : What's your DL back story?

Commanderkeen
02-26-2012, 02:39 PM
I was just wonder what everyones DL back story is going to be?

Here's mine: I was once a mighty vampire under Count Vlod's rule. We were planning on taking over Alterra. Till them darn bears, birds, and elves rose up and defeated our beloved count, now were left leaderless we strugle against our powerful foes. Our new leader Count Sucks-alot isn't the best but he's all we have. He sends me to Alien Oasis to get the aliens to help us re-take Alterra, these aliens are filty creatures they disgust me, but we need all the help we can get, our numbers drop everyday. After talking to the Overlord he agrees to help us. I was on my way back to Mt.Fang when I was ambushed by a hunter killer party. I took three down till i was mortally wounded. I fled and they gave chase, I found a cave and hid the last two bears thought it would be funny to cave me in haha im not laughing. I grow weaker everyday i need to feed these rats are not cutting it i need real food a elf would be nice now there blood is so sweet. I must sleep. I wake with a loud boom, what's going on, how long have I slept. I see these new creatures, they look yummy and I'm hungry. These creatures are weak. They go down easy. After draining the last one dry I feel alive again. I wait till night fall still not srtrong enough to venture out in the sun yet i need more food. I exit the cave and see a battle going on, my fellow vampires are facing off against the strange creatures that broke me out of the cave. I join the fight these humans what my fellow vampires call them drop easy enough. They fill me in on what's happening appearently ive been a sleep for thousands of years. I have awaken into another war i say bring it. To be continued

~Sunwalker a vampire