View Full Version : Is it possible to move characters onto another account?

Taipan
02-26-2012, 05:32 PM
When SL first came out I made an account but there was some bug with free platinum, so not wanting to miss out on all the good names I made another acc to grab a few names. Stupid me, registered the wrong account so is there any way that u can move a char onto another account just one time?
Thanks

Sryyoulose
02-26-2012, 05:43 PM
I have wondered this myself but it'd cost atleast 5 platinum for +1 character spot ^.^

Rittik
02-26-2012, 06:54 PM
I dont think so...Still best way to know is talk wid the Devs :)
Or else Email to the Supports

~Rik(Rittik)

Marmalade
02-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Email the devs, as said. They used to do it in the past, but they seem to have stopped performing certain services(such as rolling back characters a level or two).

Taipan
02-27-2012, 10:29 AM
I dont think so...Still best way to know is talk wid the Devs :)
Or else Email to the Supports

~Rik(Rittik)
Thx bro :)

Taipan
02-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Email the devs, as said. They used to do it in the past, but they seem to have stopped performing certain services(such as rolling back characters a level or two).

Wow I didn't know they used to do that. Thx

Rittik
02-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Thx bro :)

Jinga Lala woof woof :P:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghea d::banghead::banghead:

~Rik(Rittik)

Samhayne
02-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Hey Taipan, as others above have mentioned, you can always write our Customer Support Team at support@spacetimestudios.com or on the web at http://support.spacetimestudios.com and they can dig into your character issue and let you know what we can and cannot do.

Taipan
02-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Hey Taipan, as others above have mentioned, you can always write our Customer Support Team at support@spacetimestudios.com or on the web at http://support.spacetimestudios.com and they can dig into your character issue and let you know what we can and cannot do.
Thanks! Just sent an email