PDA

View Full Version : Movement bug in graveyard

Achates
08-02-2020, 04:05 AM
Help, i got a harmfull bug in game:grumpy: after i played event i went to graveyard and i move so slow there, why can this happens? Can dev please fix this fast? Cause i cant play in graveyard it even took me 2 minutes only to move a few centimeter from my spawn point and people have no idea about what is happening, they only watch me try to move. I hope this will not happen to other players. I tried to restart the game and my phone a few times but nothing happens, the bug still there.

hyxx
08-02-2020, 04:44 AM
Help, i got a harmfull bug in game:grumpy: after i played event i went to graveyard and i move so slow there, why can this happens? Can dev please fix this fast? Cause i cant play in graveyard it even took me 2 minutes only to move a few centimeter from my spawn point and people have no idea about what is happening, they only watch me try to move. I hope this will not happen to other players. I tried to restart the game and my phone a few times but nothing happens, the bug still there.I only know you move that slow if you use honor pvp gear set in pve map,maybe u use the pvp honor gear set that time?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Achates
08-02-2020, 07:08 AM
Owh yeah, i just realize youre right. Thanks for helping :)

trickmeister
08-04-2020, 09:17 AM
happened to me with honor gear

Futumsh
08-04-2020, 09:36 AM
Closing - honor gear does this to you outside of town / honor pvp zones.