PDA

View Full Version : dagger

Raxie
08-04-2010, 06:12 PM
i finally reached level 45 last night!
i'm thinking of wearing a dagger because they have the highest dps in the game. however, i'm just worried about how much i'll die because i'm using a close range weapon and i don't have much hp. (i'm a bowbear; all my stats into dex)
i also haven't seen many people have daggers? can anyone who has experience with daggers give me some tips? i also have an isis wing (bought for 40k; is this a good deal?) along with a level 43 osiris dagger. if anyone is willing to sell level 45 daggers please tell me.

Cascade
08-04-2010, 06:14 PM
I have a 45 Osiris I'm pretty sure...Personally I use a lvl 45 Talon.

vulgarstrike
08-04-2010, 06:20 PM
if you want to know about daggers, talk to banned. rule of non opposable thumb. he is your bear dagger master, and always will be. I'm right now borrowing a dagger from mysticaldream, the horus, and it works decently, but the lack of range ability is quite taxing on pots. it may be different for a bear as his skills and higher start hp will boost him.

Raxie
08-04-2010, 06:22 PM
talon is a strange weapon. just like a downgraded version of a bow. i either want very high dps and no range or lower dps and range. however, talon has really low dps (compared to bows and daggers). what talon is it; isis, thoth, osiris or horus?
i only want one thoth and the rest isis. i don't really like osiris or horus.

Cascade
08-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Horus dagger I believe...how much would you be willing to pay for it?

vulgarstrike
08-04-2010, 06:25 PM
the reason talons are so effective is that it is one handed and allows you to equip a wing shield. you have a workable ranged weapon and a very strong defense. on a bird with large crates due to dex, it can work wonders for survivability in PvE and massive, I repeat massive win in PvP. As a bird, being able to hit and not be hit is huge, but add a high defense to that and you're set for life. however, you won't kill as fast, but at least you won't die. in pvp, not dying first is key :)

Banned
08-04-2010, 07:35 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4356-Sexy-Shiv-Bear-yo!

Sexy Shiv Bear guide I created. PvE based, it's one of the best tank builds, if I do say so myself. Great survivability, insane damage, and straight up sexy.

And, if you know how to use it right, it can be a blast in PvP.

Also, don't worry about hp. Iron Blood, Evade, Taunt, and great dodge will keep you covered.

Raxie
08-04-2010, 11:18 PM
is there an isis dagger? also what armour should i wear?

Banned
08-05-2010, 07:03 AM
It's all in the guide. yo.

No, Isis dagger does not exist.

FluffNStuff
08-05-2010, 08:06 AM
It's all in the guide. yo.

No, Isis dagger does not exist.

Also no Thoth dagger (dreams of AO3)

Raxie
08-05-2010, 11:32 PM
dammit that sucks. i guess i don't want a dagger now. i don't really like osiris and horus.