PDA

View Full Version : Banned players

ninjahere
08-02-2020, 07:21 AM
-i think we should have a leaderboard list with recently banned players and reasons behind it like: sharing account ... because its sad if u have a in game friend and u never see him again because hes banned and u cant find it out..
It would bring a lot of players to not do the same mistakes once they see the result

-perma banned players should get deleted because u can still add them as friends and stuff (because perma ban player will never return guys dont think wrong of this)

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-02-2020, 08:02 AM
A leader board of ban ppl? No they should not get names listed publicly. That would just add to their infamy. Ppl like that should fade into oblivion. Forever forgotten. I do believe those accounts should be deleted completely. No sense in keeping unnecessary data. Wipe it and the offenders away forever. (How do you add someone who cant accept to friend list? Why would you want to associate with unscrupulous ppl?) SMH....

ninjahere
08-05-2020, 02:28 AM
Some how a lot of players know if someone get banned, mabe its social media but i think there is more because the prices of items like pavise is rising crazy on some days like someone who was hoarding alot of them got banned and everyone knows that

Analytical
08-05-2020, 02:34 AM
Some how a lot of players know if someone get banned, mabe its social media but i think there is more because the prices of items like pavise is rising crazy on some days like someone who was hoarding alot of them got banned and everyone knows that

Hoarding does not get you banned, hoarding (often in alliance with a few others) in an attempt to control the entire market supply and demand does.

ninjahere
08-05-2020, 02:41 AM
I know what i mean is that litterly everyone in big market business knows if someone get banned because the prices of some items are rising per night in millions like pavise it was first for a big while at 3m and it jumped to 5m now over night again at 7m these are big jumps

I think there is a market mafia who knows of every ban haha ik sounds crazy

Analytical
08-05-2020, 02:43 AM
-i think we should have a leaderboard list with recently banned players and reasons behind it like: sharing account ... because its sad if u have a in game friend and u never see him again because hes banned and u cant find it out..
It would bring a lot of players to not do the same mistakes once they see the result

-perma banned players should get deleted because u can still add them as friends and stuff (because perma ban player will never return guys dont think wrong of this)

+1 but I agreed with oak maiden to not list the names publicly there's no need for that. The leaderboard could just be a list of banned reasons sorted according to the days one is banned (3 days, a week, etc, and permanent) from the top offence to the lowest offence. Alternatively this could be a thread maintained by dev in forum.

Roycedamagnet
08-05-2020, 09:33 AM
This is completely unnecessary. Leaderboards are for the hardest working players in AL, not the ones that tried to cheat the game and got kicked out of it. They don't deserve to be given any form of attention whatsoever.

ninjahere
08-05-2020, 10:28 AM
Wellit dont have to be the leaderboard maybe somewhere in the start screen...

TheRealOGJohn
08-05-2020, 02:57 PM
I find this completely unnecessary. Why would we want to expose someone for getting banned? Not even that who cares who got ban lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jtflorencio
08-06-2020, 04:59 AM
I really liked this idea so we can know the reason why it was banned and so others will not make the same mistake: 3

Faotblack
08-06-2020, 06:44 AM
I really liked this idea so we can know the reason why it was banned and so others will not make the same mistake: 3Mistakes can be avoided even without making this kind of thing in AL, that's why ToS exits and everyone must comply with it. In my opinion we don't need to see why and who got banned, because these people made mistakes. Yes, you would say: "Everyone makes mistakes", but these people were aware of what they were doing and they must be punished for that. These people just don't deserve this.

GucciBang
08-06-2020, 09:27 AM
wtf

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Futumsh
08-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Closing, this will never happen. People don't get banned for making mistakes, they get banned for blatant bad behavior.