PDA

View Full Version : I cant win single race

xXxrriottxXX
08-03-2020, 04:44 AM
Done over 30 races, yeah everywhere i race by using my crappy phone with whom called perfect timers or macro users I GOT LIKE 3th and 4th price EVERY TIME
IS THAT GAME RACING GAME???????????????
I GOT LIKE 290 POINT in 30 RUN WHERE GUYS WHO PERFECTLY HITS BOOST WITH MACRO PROGRAMS HAS 1500 POINT AT SAME ENERGY. Day 2 Im NOT EVEN BRONZE STOPPED PLAYING EVENT
Won literally 2 races over 70 run with my alts none of them even bronze
Oh why top speed players cant record how they doing? Let me tell you one thing: auto spammer
Why points not like 50 40 35 30
Whats 50 20 10 5 its 10 times lower
Sorry if im too dumb to race well but i dont think thats balanced

Mindyaownbaby
08-03-2020, 05:16 AM
Yeah I gave up on this event and it takes sooo long to level up Tiers.

Faotblack
08-03-2020, 05:18 AM
If you have any evidence of them cheating, send it to support. There are some skillful players and i don't think everyone is using macro.

Oakmaiden
08-03-2020, 08:13 AM
It’s a bit unfair that party’s aren’t matched by tiers, I can barely drive straight let alone keep up with faster carts. My best is 3rd place, mostly last. Thumbs up for something new and different tho!

CHAOSSS
08-03-2020, 04:17 PM
Not sure..seems unbalanced between phone users and computer players.. i may be wrong.. just appears pc users have advantage.. ign Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jairus980
08-03-2020, 05:00 PM
Not sure..seems unbalanced between phone users and computer players.. i may be wrong.. just appears pc users have advantage.. ign Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes it does. You hold the spacebar before start and you can immediately drive when it does. You can press B and spacebar same time to get maximum boost.
In mobile, you can't press gas until it start. When your boost runs out, you need to quickly press gas otherwise you'll slow down.
Major advantage for PC

Xyv.io
08-03-2020, 06:01 PM
This event is very different and tbh very tilting as well. Probably the first event where I'm exhausted before reaching bronze tier...

mhysaa
08-03-2020, 07:04 PM
I think points should be the same to all. So everyone would have chance to get tiers. Lb should be based on time or energy spent( like all others event).
I thought the idea amazing, but when I tried couldn't control much, and always get the last place would just take forever to reach plat tier. 3,2k energies for that, is just too much. So I decided to skip this event, sadly.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

trickmeister
08-03-2020, 08:24 PM
the 2nd fastest player time is a mobile player.

RedeZy
08-03-2020, 08:39 PM
It’s a bit unfair that party’s aren’t matched by tiers, I can barely drive straight let alone keep up with faster carts. My best is 3rd place, mostly last. Thumbs up for something new and different tho!
Faster carts? All the carts have the same speed. The cart does not matter. The only way you are going to get good at this event is practice and that goes for everyone. Not everyone started out so good, I know players who would have times of 1.20+ and couldn’t control their car at all and now have sub one minute times. But I do also get that this event isn’t for everyone and that’s fine.

avaunt
08-04-2020, 11:28 AM
I think points should be the same to all. So everyone would have chance to get tiers. Lb should be based on time or energy spent( like all others event).
I thought the idea amazing, but when I tried couldn't control much, and always get the last place would just take forever to reach plat tier. 3,2k energies for that, is just too much. So I decided to skip this event, sadly.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

if ur playin on pc, this might help, atleast its how i race ( im plat tier rn ) https://youtu.be/2nJ4hXASE2I

Freckert
08-04-2020, 01:37 PM
im using iphone 8+ and my fastest time 01.00.3xx
Its easy actually, i dont feel any difficulties.

Freckert
08-04-2020, 01:41 PM

Nah, all carts are the same speed, thats why sts make this event playable by all levels.
Even lvl 1 player can meet lvl 76. And i have tried using my lvl 1 char, using starter cart, and i won with 01.00.9xx
At first i got 1.25.00
then 1.16.00
then 1.12.xx
then 1.06.00
i learned how to maximize my boost, dont just spam randomly, use it also when in corner, and etc

Oakmaiden
08-04-2020, 06:02 PM
My point was a bronze tier is less experienced than plat tier yet both are in same map. Lemme race other bronze tiers only n I might have a chance to place better than third.

Bundlos
08-05-2020, 01:12 AM
I play on phone too, although I'm not that great, I could drive better without ramming into the sides after I adjusted virtual joystick sensitivity. Might help if you haven't done it already.

Analytical
08-05-2020, 01:55 AM
I play on phone too, although I'm not that great, I could drive better without ramming into the sides after I adjusted virtual joystick sensitivity. Might help if you haven't done it already.

LOL didn't even check this shhet existed, after like less than 10 runs I graduated from event 😂

Spooked
08-05-2020, 04:57 AM
Well.. get better?
There are plenty of skilled players out there youre calling macro’s because you can’t drive straight.
If you can’t get the hang of it then don’t play it?
It’s a game after all and if you’re not having fun and losing every race then hang up the towel and play a game or another segment in the game where you DO have fun.
Noone’s forcing you to take part in the Grand Prix event and besides lb -which i doubt youre going for if you seem to lose every race- theres no dire need to run in the first place.
Do what makes you happy and if something doesnt go your way, try something else.
Enjoy life man, its a game that got u this heated.

Cheers

Oakmaiden
08-05-2020, 08:52 AM
It’s called feedback and from the number of ppl in Guild and Friend lists not online atm, my guess is many ppl are not doing well or enjoying this event. I don’t see ppl ranting demands for change. Just simple expressions of likes n dislikes. I never complained of others abilities in this, only my own.