PDA

View Full Version : Let the top 10 players of each class drive the cars in the towns?

Drae12
08-03-2020, 07:15 AM
I think it's cool letting the top 10 players of each class to drive the cars in towns haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-03-2020, 07:56 AM
No minus a million.

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-03-2020, 08:02 AM
I think it's cool letting the top 10 players of each class to drive the cars in towns haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk-1 very unfair for the people who are not good at driving ( mostly mobile users ) as its very hard for them to climb the leaderboard.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

QuaseT
08-03-2020, 08:50 AM
-1 very unfair for the people who are not good at driving ( mostly mobile users ) as its very hard for them to climb the leaderboard.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀAlso unfair for people who cant catch up on lb now but would like to drive a car. Maybe someone would have run event lb for that but didnt for the others rewards. Changing that mid event seems unfair.

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-03-2020, 08:53 AM
Also unfair for people who cant catch up on lb now but would like to drive a car. Maybe someone would have run event lb for that but didnt for the others rewards. Changing that mid event seems unfair.Yes. Anyways Cinco Mentioned- No rewards will be changed now. So seems fine [emoji4]

PatD
08-03-2020, 09:52 AM
What many have ask is to be able to drive the furniture car around our house,

this is +111111111111

Dev also mentioned that if much demand they would maybe do it :D ...

So ask for it!!!!!

Stephencobear
08-03-2020, 09:56 AM
I don’t wanna see cars in this game, it’s like seeing a Lamborghini in the background of lord of the rings
X.x

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-03-2020, 10:02 AM
What many have ask is to be able to drive the furniture car around our house,

this is +111111111111

Dev also mentioned that if much demand they would maybe do it :D ...

So ask for it!!!!!Read the suggestion by the OP-
He wants only the leaderboard players to be able to drive. If everyone could drive. Its fine for 90% arlorians as they would love it!

Hel
08-03-2020, 10:41 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalklet's wait for something new, I think the prize is very small, I don't see anything so attractive, the same vanity from the top 50 to the top 10, I think that at least it should be different or have some effect for the top 10, the others events always have more things as a reward ..

PatD
08-03-2020, 11:47 AM
Read the suggestion by the OP-
He wants only the leaderboard players to be able to drive. If everyone could drive. Its fine for 90% arlorians as they would love it!

Read my post bro, this is exactly what i am suggesting, that everyone can drive the furniture car around their house ;)

PatD
08-03-2020, 11:50 AM
I don’t wanna see cars in this game, it’s like seeing a Lamborghini in the background of lord of the rings
X.x

too late bro the cars are there already as a furniture in our house, what me and many would like is to be able to drive them around our house instead of just sitting in them :)

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-03-2020, 11:57 AM
Read my post bro, this is exactly what i am suggesting, that everyone can drive the furniture car around their house ;)Yes but you are +1 to the post. Means you agree with top 10 [emoji12]

Stephencobear
08-03-2020, 11:58 AM
I still have hope, they aren’t in towns yet.
Besides, where are you gonna zip around? The towns are like 20 feet across, this is like the mount idea with less continuity of history.

PatD
08-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Yes but you are +1 to the post. Means you agree with top 10 [emoji12]

Sorry for the confusion bro but i state clearly that im +11111 for driving furniture cars around our house, driving in town is a bad idea imo

THE GOLDEN KING
08-03-2020, 12:43 PM
My apologies to the OP, but -1. This is AL not Sims game... they already added marriage system that should be sufficient for your thirst for sims...

Hel
08-05-2020, 07:01 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm still waiting for some news about the event, not driving the cars but something different for the top 10, so far I only see the title of attractive, maybe using the car in the city stopped like an emoji, or effect on the vanity for top 10 , I do not know..

Regifter
08-05-2020, 07:09 AM
X.x

rofl u made my day

Lynisterr
08-05-2020, 07:16 AM

Shivang Bhatt
08-05-2020, 07:19 AM
No big deal there are drones and jetpack already [emoji23]

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Lynisterr
08-05-2020, 07:19 AM
Read the suggestion by the OP-

not really... i was 1# rog on LB but i quit... cause it got boring and i was on mobile... i dont like the idea but just cause u guys r bad on mobile does not mean the controls r bad i easily get 1 minute time flat on mobile. anyways i dont like this guys idea for the driving cars... buttt just cause u r bad at it does not mean every other mobile player is you can easily get good u just need skill

Drae12
08-05-2020, 07:23 AM
not really... i was 1# rog on LB but i quit... cause it got boring and i was on mobile... i dont like the idea but just cause u guys r bad on mobile does not mean the controls r bad i easily get 1 minute time flat on mobile. anyways i dont like this guys idea for the driving cars... buttt just cause u r bad at it does not mean every other mobile player is you can easily get good u just need skill

Yeah same :( i got bored :( i was the first player to reach plat tier.

Imagine, you'll be driving for 2 weeks xD hahahaha. I got 500+ crafted kits already and im tired to use them all.

This new event is awesome and great tho :)

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-05-2020, 07:26 AM
not really... i was 1# rog on LB but i quit... cause it got boring and i was on mobile... i dont like the idea but just cause u guys r bad on mobile does not mean the controls r bad i easily get 1 minute time flat on mobile. anyways i dont like this guys idea for the driving cars... buttt just cause u r bad at it does not mean every other mobile player is you can easily get good u just need skillJust because you were in Lb and can get 1min on Mobile, It doesn't mean everyone has a good ping like you and has too much time to Grind for Lb and get 5-20 points everytime while others get 50. The majority plays on mobile. The advantage is clearly for the Pc players , no one can deny the fact. And Majority of players are bad at this event on mobile [emoji16] you might be an exception.

Hel
08-05-2020, 07:31 AM
not really... i was 1# rog on LB but i quit... cause it got boring and i was on mobile... i dont like the idea but just cause u guys r bad on mobile does not mean the controls r bad i easily get 1 minute time flat on mobile. anyways i dont like this guys idea for the driving cars... buttt just cause u r bad at it does not mean every other mobile player is you can easily get good u just need skillreally, i'm thinking of giving up too, the event just from tokens, my eyes burn after so many matches haha, the lockeds are already 50k, the idea is very good and different, but the prize is this demotivating half for the work done, top 50 wins the same vanity as top 10, the car in the house doesn’t change much for me, the title was already to be expected because every event has, but I didn’t see anything different, this is just my opinion, you can all disagree ok :) , if i run it will only be for the title.

Hel
08-05-2020, 07:38 AM
Just because you were in Lb and can get 1min on Mobile, It doesn't mean everyone has a good ping like you and has too much time to Grind for Lb and get 5-20 points everytime while others get 50. The majority plays on mobile. The advantage is clearly for the Pc players , no one can deny the fact. And Majority of players are bad at this event on mobile [emoji16] you might be an exception.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀin fact, some people are better at car games, some matches we end up losing energy for not being able to get to 1 place and win 50 points, you can practice or watch a video on youtube of someone driving, i'm sure you will, i I agree, I find it easier on the PC, but there are people who find it easier on mobile, in the end the game is the same for everyone, some have better talent for driving, we can't deny it.

Spooked
08-05-2020, 09:19 AM
Then give us back the zhulong passive aura aswell, if karts arent bad for the overall performance then the auras shouldnt either.

Hel
08-05-2020, 09:29 AM
Then give us back the zhulong passive aura aswell, if karts arent bad for the overall performance then the auras shouldnt either.I don't really support the idea that cars in the city can be "driven" but this comparison cannot be made, we are talking about 30 players with the car throughout the game, unlike longs eggs and their auras

Anehazaz
08-05-2020, 01:06 PM

I’m sure there is game out there that would suit you along with pink flamingos and flying pigs 🐷

jjperez
08-05-2020, 01:20 PM
really, i'm thinking of giving up too, the event just from tokens, my eyes burn after so many matches haha, the lockeds are already 50k, the idea is very good and different, but the prize is this demotivating half for the work done, top 50 wins the same vanity as top 10, the car in the house doesn’t change much for me, the title was already to be expected because every event has, but I didn’t see anything different, this is just my opinion, you can all disagree ok :) , if i run it will only be for the title.

same here i think the prize for top 10 is not that good, even the precise jewels is not included on top 10

Jausa
08-05-2020, 03:13 PM
I would support this if there was also a tradable version of the cart.

Hel
08-05-2020, 03:41 PM
same here i think the prize for top 10 is not that good, even the precise jewels is not included on top 10Yes, no jewel, no Egg :/, same vanity top 10 and top 50, lockeds already 45k, if 1st place with around 7 runs can get 45k. The car are not tradable, i like the event, remember few games when im kid, but dont like the prizes.

Abdu ._.
08-05-2020, 03:44 PM
-432432345377LMAO

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk