PDA

View Full Version : 2x chance on looting arcanes on elite golden chests

Drae12
08-03-2020, 10:52 PM
Do this so that there will be no more complains about the price of kershal, bb hooks and maul of ollerus. So many dramas about the prices of these items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliva
08-03-2020, 10:54 PM
Do this so that there will be no more complains about the price of kershal, bb hooks and maul of ollerus. So many dramas about the prices of these items.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThen there will be dramas on Elite golden chests, Luck elix prices

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Drae12
08-03-2020, 10:57 PM
Then there will be dramas on Elite golden chests, Luck elix prices

So whats the purpose of the leprechaun pendant or jack hallow pendant or any other things in AL that gives luck except the luck elixer?

Cliva
08-03-2020, 11:05 PM
So whats the purpose of the leprechaun pendant or jack hallow pendant or any other things in AL that gives luck except the luck elixer?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt is true pendants, artis, awakes or any other in game things provides luck helps as well, but mainly luck elixir gives off the most luck, as many players farms these chest they mostly use the elixirs combined with the luck items to increase their drop chance to over 70% or more. My point is people rather use the elix + items than items alone.

Drae12
08-03-2020, 11:07 PM
It is true pendants, artis, awakes or any other in game things provides luck helps as well, but mainly luck elixir gives off the most luck, as many players farms these chest they mostly use the elixirs combined with the luck items to increase their drop chance to over 70% or more. My point is people rather use the elix + items than items alone.

Well players can still loot those chests without luck or without multiple lucks activated on the character. When i was doing shuyal aps i got 100-200 elite golen puzzleboxes without using any lucks.

ndrakolor
08-03-2020, 11:10 PM
When u need it and u have gold, BUY IT
When u need it and u dont have gold, FARM IT
When u dont need it and u have gold, NVM
When u dont need it and u dont have gold, NVM

Ezpz little squishy

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Cliva
08-03-2020, 11:11 PM
Well players can still loot those chests without luck or without multiple lucks activated on the character. When i was doing shuyal aps i got 100-200 elite golen puzzleboxes without using any lucks.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat's great for you if you got that much. Yes they can still loot them w/o luck but the higher chance they got the better it is for them.

sir farm
08-03-2020, 11:27 PM
When u need it and u have gold, BUY IT
When u need it and u dont have gold, FARM IT
When u dont need it and u have gold, NVM
When u dont need it and u dont have gold, NVM

Ezpz little squishy

Sent from my SM-J701F using TapatalkWait... what??

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
08-04-2020, 12:42 AM
+1 Big time!

We need a restock of these -.-“

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 12:48 AM
NO NEED, dont make arcane rarity become ez drop like mythic or below,

Drae12
08-04-2020, 01:08 AM
NO NEED, dont make arcane rarity become ez drop like mythic or below,

This one is obviously scared. Coz he knew that when this happens, prices might go down. Actually they are doing 2x chance of getting arcanes before on locked crates :) so this is not impossible to happen..

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 01:58 AM
Me scared ? Nah, my gold not enough to buy 1, but i think for the owner, make it collectable, cuz if the drop boost up, whats the point for being an ARCANE rarity

Lil sez
08-04-2020, 01:58 AM
-1 its fine how it is stop complaining lmao

Drae12
08-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Me scared ? Nah, my gold not enough to buy 1, but i think for the owner, make it collectable, cuz if the drop boost up, whats the point for being an ARCANE rarity

Then egg zavier should be cancelled out on the game xD hahaha coz egg zavier basically drops arcane eggs lol.

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 02:00 AM
If going down i would like buy, but thats not gonna happen, who have billions gold can buy all for higher and monopolize it

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 02:02 AM
Then egg zavier should be cancelled out on the game xD hahaha coz egg zavier basically drops arcane eggs lol.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDifferent, kershal not 1 use, but egg, craft item like arcane rarity like root of comparasion and elite boss mind it 1 use and gone, so u need another for another use

Drae12
08-04-2020, 02:04 AM
-1 its fine how it is stop complaining lmao

Why? Are you worried because the price might go down if this happens?

Thats the only reason that i can think of to anyone who's not agreeing on this lol.

Drae12
08-04-2020, 02:06 AM
Different, kershal not 1 use, but egg, craft item like arcane rarity like root of comparasion and elite boss mind it 1 use and gone, so u need another for another use

You're talking non sense lol. I can't even understand what you're telling me hahaha.

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 02:18 AM
You're talking non sense lol. I can't even understand what you're telling me hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkKerhsal, if u equip this, the item not going anywhere, it still on ur inventory

Egg, if u open egg, the egg will not staying in ur inventory

Craft Item, if u craft something, the recipe and the ingredient will gone,

For egg and craft item why would it have like Zavier, or 2x Fang drop cuz it needed to supply the stock on game,

For kershal, u can already loot it from elite chest, OR buying it from someone who sell it, doesnt need 2x chance drop

Drae12
08-04-2020, 02:22 AM
Kerhsal, if u equip this, the item not going anywhere, it still on ur inventory

Egg, if u open egg, the egg will not staying in ur inventory

Craft Item, if u craft something, the recipe and the ingredient will gone,

For egg and craft item why would it have like Zavier, or 2x Fang drop cuz it needed to supply the stock on game,

For kershal, u can already loot it from elite chest, OR buying it from someone who sell it, doesnt need 2x chance drop

Tell me whats wrong about 2x drop chance of arcanes in chests or locked crates? Give me 5 enough reasons.

Its a good thing for all the players lol. I dont really know what you're fighting lol.

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 02:25 AM
Tell me whats wrong about 2x drop chance of arcanes in chests or locked crates? Give me 5 enough reasons.

Its a good thing for all the players lol. I dont really know what you're fighting lol.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI dont need to tell you more cuz seeing from ur response it seems u only make drama and want to drop the price, GL,

U want other stop complain the price ? Its seems u the one who complain in by making suggestion 2x chance drop

Drae12
08-04-2020, 02:31 AM
I dont need to tell you more cuz seeing from ur response it seems u only make drama and want to drop the price, GL,

U want other stop complain the price ? Its seems u the one who complain in by making suggestion 2x chance drop

I can give you 3 reasons why I want 2x drop chance of arcanes in elite golden chests.

1. Its a good thing for everyone
2. Prices of arcane items that you are able to get on the elite golden chests will be controlled again.
3. While farming, players can also do their aps on the specific maps that drops chests with arcanes like kershal, bb hooks, maul of ollerus and arcane shards.

So if you dont agree with this. Just leave the thread and mind your own thing.

Twinkilll
08-04-2020, 02:32 AM
Actually, they have already done it once with these chests :) like a mini event, but as you can see, kershal, maul and bb hooks are still rare af. It was long time ago tho. 1 day 2x drop arcane event would be not bad :)

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Drae12
08-04-2020, 02:34 AM
Actually, they have already done it once with these chests :) like a mini event, but as you can see, kershal, maul and bb hooks are still rare af. It was long time ago tho. 1 day 2x drop arcane event would be not bad :)

Yes, it already happened before, so why not this time that prices already gone crazy? This should be added on the daily mini event list..

Twinkilll
08-04-2020, 02:35 AM
But I still want these 3 items to remain rare..
Whoever hoards these elite chests is going to become a millionaire too. lol

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 02:38 AM
I can give you 3 reasons why I want 2x drop chance of arcanes in elite golden chests.

1. Its a good thing for everyone
2. Prices of arcane items that you are able to get on the elite golden chests will be controlled again.
3. While farming, players can also do their aps on the specific maps that drops chests with arcanes like kershal, bb hooks, maul of ollerus and arcane shards.

So if you dont agree with this. Just leave the thread and mind your own thing.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAnd stop complaining the other who complain by making a thread, want to be a hero ? It seems u joining them by complaining the statusquo rn

Drae12
08-04-2020, 02:41 AM
And stop complaining the other who complain by making a thread, want to be a hero ? It seems u joining them by complaining the statusquo rn

If you are not agree with this then just leave lol. Cant even understand your english lol.

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 02:44 AM
If you are not agree with this then just leave lol. Cant even understand your english lol.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU don't know the meaning of statusquo ? Hmm it seems u dont have google right there

Drae12
08-04-2020, 02:46 AM
U don't know the meaning of statusquo ? Hmm it seems u dont have google right there

I dont mean that single word that you said lol but your grammar haha.

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 02:53 AM
I dont mean that single word that you said lol but your grammar haha.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWell its quite ez to read, i dont know if u cant read, sorry bout that

Drae12
08-04-2020, 03:10 AM
Well its quite ez to read, i dont know if u cant read, sorry bout that

Yeah its easy to read but its hard to understand what your point is. Im not being a racist but instead of playing, go back in school and study about grammar and comprehension.

ndrakolor
08-04-2020, 03:12 AM
No school Hahahaha, ITS CORONA TIME

Twinkilll
08-04-2020, 03:16 AM
Ouch

Saint Jaffo
08-04-2020, 03:52 AM
dang there's so much salty people on this post just because you gave a nice idea. I'm sure that if sts makes this they'll probably leave the game lol.
+1 we can say we need this, it has always been my dream dropping a maul, I think it makes the item more special than just buying it.

gilsooon
08-04-2020, 04:27 AM
Its just vanity no stats hehe rarity give its value just my 2 cents.

dexish
08-04-2020, 04:48 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis was what i wanted to say too xD

Neutrone
08-04-2020, 06:56 AM
They've literally done this before and even back then it was still hard to loot an arcane from a chest... Y'all need to relax.

+1 Bring this back.

Bluez88
08-04-2020, 07:03 AM
I understand that they have done this before but that is not a reason alone for it to come back.

Also just because prices are increasing for these vanities is also not an excuse to bring them back.

These weapons were the first arcane weapons and people have turned them into vanities surely they have some rare nature to them.
Bringing 2x odds to the chests will only increase the supply in the game which can potentially lower the price. This is not necessary as these vanities should not be cheap for everyone to afford, they have always been rare and should stay that way.

Like I said before just because someone can’t afford these vanities whether that is because of market manipulation or not should not mean that supply should be increased.

These vanities have always increased due to being rare so getting rid of that now would be silly, the simple solution is to go and farm gold and buy one.

Drae12
08-04-2020, 07:30 AM
I understand that they have done this before but that is not a reason alone for it to come back.

Also just because prices are increasing for these vanities is also not an excuse to bring them back.

These weapons were the first arcane weapons and people have turned them into vanities surely they have some rare nature to them.
Bringing 2x odds to the chests will only increase the supply in the game which can potentially lower the price. This is not necessary as these vanities should not be cheap for everyone to afford, they have always been rare and should stay that way.

Like I said before just because someone can’t afford these vanities whether that is because of market manipulation or not should not mean that supply should be increased.

These vanities have always increased due to being rare so getting rid of that now would be silly, the simple solution is to go and farm gold and buy one.

Day by day prices of those items was increasing. Lets say you can farm 10m a day. 10m is nothing compared to the amount thats increased on this particular item day by day. Bullion bowl was worth 28-30m in auc 2-3 weeks ago. And now they were like 60-100m. Kershal was 90-100m 2-3 weeks ago, and now they were around 130-150m same with the other level 36 arcane vanities. Its because of the price manipulations. How can you get them if day by day prices are increasing?

Bluez88
08-04-2020, 07:35 AM
Your point would be right if the vanities were actually worth that much but we all know that’s false.

Yes there is price manipulation but you can still purchase these items for their actual price if you look around.

Many people have sold hooks in the past 2 weeks for under 75m, so you can not say just because people are running saying hooks are worth 100m does not mean there needs to be 2x odds.

If you are smart and ask around you can purchase any of these items for their actual price as people still sell them on a regular basis.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-04-2020, 07:38 AM
Day by day prices of those items was increasing. Lets say you can farm 10m a day. 10m is nothing compared to the amount thats increased on this particular item day by day. Bullion bowl was worth 28-30m in auc 2-3 weeks ago. And now they were like 60-100m. Kershal was 90-100m 2-3 weeks ago, and now they were around 130-150m same with the other level 36 arcane vanities. Its because of the price manipulations. How can you get them if day by day prices are increasing?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSeries of gold events + Lack of goldsinks resulted from all these inflated prices. Just because you find it almost impossible to attain one doesn't necessarily mean for them to be looted easier. Thats basically crying that you can't afford one hence want things easy.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Drae12
08-04-2020, 07:50 AM
Series of gold events + Lack of goldsinks resulted from all these inflated prices. Just because you find it almost impossible to attain one doesn't necessarily mean for them to be looted easier. Thats basically crying that you can't afford one hence want things easy.

I can get one right now if I want. But the prices right now aren't reasonable to buy.

And btw, I can't see a problem on my idea about bringing back the 2x chance of getting arcanes on elite golden chests. Idk why players doesnt want this to happen. Is that because the prices of those items might go down? And they'll lose profits? Idk. All I know is that theres no problem on bringing this back... its just my own opinion. But who knows about what devs are going to do?

Drae12
08-04-2020, 07:52 AM
Series of gold events + Lack of goldsinks resulted from all these inflated prices. Just because you find it almost impossible to attain one doesn't necessarily mean for them to be looted easier. Thats basically crying that you can't afford one hence want things easy.

Last time, even it was 2x chance of getting those items, it was still almost impossible to get just for you to know :)

Ilove_Poopoo
08-04-2020, 07:58 AM
I can get one right now if I want. But the prices right now aren't reasonable to buy.

And btw, I can't see a problem on my idea about bringing back the 2x chance of getting arcanes on elite golden chests. Idk why players doesnt want this to happen. Is that because the prices of those items might go down? And they'll lose profits? Idk. All I know is that theres no problem on bringing this back... its just my own opinion. But who knows about what devs are going to do?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPrices wouldn't matter if you really wanted something. 2x chances would degrades its rarity just cuz you find it 'unreasonably priced'.

Drae12
08-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Prices wouldn't matter if you really wanted something. 2x chances would degrades its rarity just cuz you find it 'unreasonably priced'.

It was already rare before, but devs still made the 2x chance of getting those items in elite golden chests. So whats the difference?

Ilove_Poopoo
08-04-2020, 08:10 AM
It was already rare before, but devs still made the 2x chance of getting those items in elite golden chests. So whats the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDon't use the "it happened before" narrative as an excuse for your self-centeredness.

Just proves you want things easily given without ever considering how hard others went through to attain something exclusive.

Drae12
08-04-2020, 08:13 AM
Don't use the "it happened before" narrative as an excuse for your self-centeredness.

Just proves you want things easily given without ever considering how hard others went through to attain something exclusive.

Lol they'll lose nothing even if this is going to happen. Even how hard they did on farming just to get those items, nothing will change, its up to them if they're going to sell or keep it.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-04-2020, 08:19 AM
Lol they'll lose nothing even if this is going to happen. Even how hard they did on farming just to get those items, nothing will change, its up to them if they're going to sell or keep it.

Its exclusivity would degrade as thats the reason individuals even paid such amounts. Unreasonably priced? Then don't buy it, you simply are the one afraid to spend such on a vanity, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread and bought one.

Drae12
08-04-2020, 08:25 AM
Its exclusivity would degrade as thats the reason individuals even paid such amounts. Unreasonably priced? Then don't buy it, you simply are the one afraid to spend such on a vanity, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread and bought one.

Lets just leave it to the devs :) let them decide.

But if this is going to happen, just dont participate, since you disagreed with this idea.

Bluez88
08-04-2020, 08:55 AM
I’m sorry but this most likely won’t happen, there is absolutely no reason for it to happen.

And if it does happen it isn’t good for everyone either. The players that have these vanities will be furious as the price will drop.

Many players have worked very hard and spent plat to achieve these weapons. Bringing a 2x odds on these weapons is throwing a screw you to everyone who owns one.

And no I don’t own a pair of any of these, however I do plan to soon buy bb hooks and preferably at the price it is now.

Even if this did happen the event would favour me as I could buy a pair for cheaper, but I am not purchasing for that reason. As I like to have rare and exclusive items.

Hel
08-04-2020, 09:01 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1 let’s not be selfish, let’s give those who don’t have one yet :)

trickmeister
08-04-2020, 09:02 AM
why not .........

Drae12
08-04-2020, 09:04 AM
+1 let’s not be selfish, let’s give those who don’t have one yet :)

Thank you hel! And stay behind me on lb :P hahaha just kidding

Anehazaz
08-04-2020, 09:17 AM

Some people will cause drama over everything...it’s their nature ..people need to accept this is a game that most people want to play for fun. At the moment STS have worked hard..honor pvp has been launched, a community contest and an event that we have never seen before ..yet people carry so much anger around with them or an attitude that they deserve privileged treatment. Why so much fuss over early arcane loot? It’s rare of course as it should be but to suggest that making it more common will stop drama is ridiculous...all that happens is the drama moves to something else xD
I have nothing against a 2x event btw but let’s not use the ‘drama’ argument to promote it.

gilsooon
08-04-2020, 11:24 AM
Who's more selfish those who toil hard to buy these vanities or some new players who wants to have everything in their hands cheap, undermining the hardwork of others. No hate its my opinion, your thoughts will be resounding one.

Neutrone
08-04-2020, 11:40 AM
"it destroys the items worth blah blah blah"

Like I said even though the odds were increased it would still be hard to loot these items. I'm telling you people this as someone who has played this longer than most of you and has actually seen the effects of these double odds events, it's not as crazy as you think.

Also do you see us who spent 90m+ on rendtail rings crying because it's price dropped to this extent??? If anyone is being entitiled, it's people who spent absurd amounts of money on these items. Not wanting an event like this because you spent a lot of gold on these doesn't justify this event not happening. It was your choice to spend absurd amounts of gold on gear that is still available on the loot table. Had we been talking about something like bringing back discontinued gear like forerunner etc I would understand 100%.

With this train of thought we should just stop eggzavier since some of us were out here paying 45m+ for pets like glowstick and nekro..... y'know...... because we worked so hard to obtain them. Btw eggzaviers effects are MUCH much worse than double odds (again I say this as someone that was actually there when these used to happen)

gilsooon
08-04-2020, 12:02 PM
"it destroys the items worth blah blah blah"

Like I said even though the odds were increased it would still be hard to loot these items. I'm telling you people this as someone who has played this longer than most of you and has actually seen the effects of these double odds events, it's not as crazy as you think.

Also do you see us who spent 90m+ on rendtail rings crying because it's price dropped to this extent??? If anyone is being entitiled, it's people who spent absurd amounts of money on these items. Not wanting an event like this because you spent a lot of gold on these doesn't justify this event not happening. It was your choice to spend absurd amounts of gold on gear that is still available on the loot table. Had we been talking about something like bringing back discontinued gear like forerunner etc I would understand 100%.

With this train of thought we should just stop eggzavier since some of us were out here paying 45m+ for pets like glowstick and nekro..... y'know...... because we worked so hard to obtain them. Btw eggzaviers effects are MUCH much worse than double odds (again I say this as someone that was actually there when these used to happen)

Its vanities were talking here hehe no stats or whatsoever. Well gears are meant to depreciate in time because consistenly new better gears are being introduced in expansion and turn it out of date and about the pets, egg zavier is for a purpose because it is necessary and some are prompt to open to get the pet aps.

Hel
08-04-2020, 12:02 PM
Thank you hel! And stay behind me on lb [emoji14] hahaha just kidding

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHahahaha :)

Hel
08-04-2020, 12:06 PM
Who's more selfish those who toil hard to buy these vanities or some new players who wants to have everything in their hands cheap, undermining the hardwork of others. No hate its my opinion, your thoughts will be resounding one.in my opinion, who already has it, after all we know the price it is worth, and really, we know that the drop rate is very low, this will not impact much on the value, and will soon return to its normal price if it goes down a bit, I understand both sides, but it would be a good event, some people might be lucky enough to drop :)

Enraged
08-04-2020, 12:56 PM

As I have said in threads like this before, these weapons/vanities are the only decent-looking ones left in game that is actually worth spending lots of gold for. As someone above already mentioned, these weapons are mainly for vanity-use, does not do any drastic changes in anyone's playstyle , they are not discontinued items either so this should not really be a priority for STS (I don't own any of it btw). I don't see the logic of comparing the prices of these weapons to Rendtail Rings either, these weapons are older than the ring but the the ring has only single purpose while these weapons can be turned into vanities which is why they deserve a bit of rarity in my opinion.

+1

Would be really saddening to see these items devalued as time goes by, but personally I see no harm if this is to be implemented. This is aswell to teach the hoarders/price manipulators a lesson they can never forget. I for one knows someone who has like 15 mauls and 27 bb hooks hoarded for the sole purpose of price manipulation.

Recruit
08-05-2020, 09:32 AM
How can you FARM kershal? :O xD

Xcwarrxc
08-05-2020, 09:48 AM
+1 for this, good idea.

Sovnd
08-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Also +1 pqdjdlowkdlamqoaobkao :))

Maketaca
08-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Price check: how much for bb hook, kershal, maul?

Chrislanza
08-05-2020, 04:45 PM
+1. :apathy::love_heart::pirate:

GucciBang
08-05-2020, 05:26 PM
+1

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk